how about we...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

pork
Grouchy old fart.

how about we...

Post by pork »

move this board a little bit. its time for the UJ confession booth. Go ahead and let us know what your worries and your sins and we will not judge you for them, much... what's cracking?

I will start. I drive in the commute lane because i think its bullshit. Recently, in my county they have added a lane and made the new lane and the fast lane a fastrak required lane. so now they force you to pay in order to avoid traffic. let me start by saying there is a high demographic of foreign drivers that shouldn't be licensed. i am convinced they are either sucking off someone at the dmv or there is some illicit organization that produces drivers' licenses for them. i did some research and there are approximately 35k h1b visas issued through china and india and somehow, they all drive in my town. nothing like the flow of traffic being 65 and then you get the person doing 40 in the fast lane that you pass up in a rage to get 3 mile up and hit the same issue with another one.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: how about we...

Post by Animal »

i am bad about positioning my seat in a restaurant based on the appearance of the women already seated. if one is in a short skirt she moves to the top of the list.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:49 pm i am bad about positioning my seat in a restaurant based on the appearance of the women already seated. if one is in a short skirt she moves to the top of the list.
Absolutely.
Nothing wrong with that. That's just being aware of your surroundings and wanting to maximize your enjoyment for the duration.

As for my "confession":
As I've mentioned here before I deal with a lot of soccer moms in my business. I may, once in awhile, check the Facebook pages of the hot ones hoping for sexy pics.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Animal wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:49 pm i am bad about positioning my seat in a restaurant based on the appearance of the women already seated. if one is in a short skirt she moves to the top of the list.
this is a standard practice amongst all heterosexual males. hawk will way in later on how the others do it.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I banged two different women Christmas Eve.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

pork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:36 pmhawk will way in later on how the others do it.
"weigh"

I am practically perfect in every way.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

As a rule, I never buy extended warranties. For anything. I figure two things. First, if they are trying that hard to sell them, then they must be working in their favor. Second, if I never buy any, then I should save enough money to pay for whatever breaks down out of the list that I could of bought the warranties.

If a salesman pushes me too hard to buy it, I walk away from the deal all together
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:47 pm
pork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:36 pmhawk will way in later on how the others do it.
"weigh"

I am practically perfect in every way.
was trying to be sensitive. i know thats a trigger word for you.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:38 pm I banged two different women Christmas Eve.
what decade? how much did it cost?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:05 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:38 pm I banged two different women Christmas Eve.
when he said "different", i think he meant special needs.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Animal wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:09 pm
Christmas at Howie's!
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

we were at a really nice restaurant in sf last night. this asshole family was letting their little kids run around out of control and scream like animals. normally i wouldn't care much about it but this was over the top and these pretentious assholes were rude to the staff and so on. 5 of us for dinner and the bill was 600 with tip and 2 of us were do not drink. I told the guy to control his fucking kids and he got all bent out of shape and started to encourage their behavior. I said to him do your kids know that Santa Claus isnt real because they are about to find out. Not another peep came out of them from that point on and they left pretty quickly.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

they were from thailand
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

pork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:21 pm
they were from thailand
So there was something "extra" special about them!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:33 pm
pork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:21 pm
they were from thailand
So there was something "extra" special about them!
Yeah, they were down with it, if you know what i mean.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

each of them are packing Herbie and the twins
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Animal wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:55 pm As a rule, I never buy extended warranties. For anything. I figure two things. First, if they are trying that hard to sell them, then they must be working in their favor. Second, if I never buy any, then I should save enough money to pay for whatever breaks down out of the list that I could of bought the warranties.

If a salesman pushes me too hard to buy it, I walk away from the deal all together
Buy a car that needs an extended warranty if you don’t have to?

Graduations. You were just born last minute
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Fucked the ex-wife then the chick I was seeing later that same day. That was the chubby annoying hair stylist a few years ago. She'd cut my hair for free and topless as long a I railed the hell out of her.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:20 pm
pork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:39 pm move this board a little bit. its time for the UJ confession booth. Go ahead and let us know what your worries and your sins and we will not judge you for them, much... what's cracking?
Oh surrrrreee! You fuckers are the most judgemental mother fuckers I have ever dealt with. Not that it bothers me. If it did...I wouldn't hang around. Honestly, I stay so damned busy with the things in my life....I could use the time for one or two of the other things...but I have long relied on UJ refugees and the older forum for entertainment and I still do. As I have said in the past...this forum is a fucking petri dish of human behavior study!
2 things...we all are only here to break each other's balls, all the time. lastly...you missed the "much" part of the statement.