So will the right start working on 45’s latest idea

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

So will the right start working on 45’s latest idea

Post by Who »

?

Getting rid of the Constitution of the United States.

The man is a genius, ask him
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: So will the right start working on 45’s latest idea

Post by Antknot »

Source?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

I disagree with what he said, but he wasn't saying completely and forever get rid of the constitution. He was speaking for this example.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Trump served his purpose. He proved R's dont have to roll over to the legacy media or the Dims. Fighting back is not only ok; it should be mandatory.

He is now a wart that needs to go away; his mere existence hampers conservatism.

Could the Lefties here please burn this into your brain so the next time you want to call me a Trump ballwasher you can think again? Thanks
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:16 am Trump served his purpose. He proved R's dont have to roll over to the legacy media or the Dims. Fighting back is not only ok; it should be mandatory.

He is now a wart that needs to go away; his mere existence hampers conservatism.

Could the Lefties here please burn this into your brain so the next time you want to call me a Trump ballwasher you can think again? Thanks
This for sure. He needs to go.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

necronomous wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:47 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:16 am Trump served his purpose. He proved R's dont have to roll over to the legacy media or the Dims. Fighting back is not only ok; it should be mandatory.

100%
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:15 am

100%
If the wart is is the R’s candidate for president will you vote for the party or were your words less than truthful?

I know the great ass licker has said in the past if 45 is the republicans nominee in ‘24 he’ll vote for him.
A Legend In His Own Mind

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Who wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:40 am

100%
If the wart is is the R’s candidate for president will you vote for the party or were your words less than truthful?

I know the great ass licker has said in the past if 45 is the republicans nominee in ‘24 he’ll vote for him.
Same as 2016, he won't be my first choice for president in the primaries but I will vote for him in the general over anyone the Democrats can put up at this point.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

100%

I damn well won’t vote for Biden.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

100%

So you think because the choice maybe Trump, that we want trump.....nah it will be the same reason as you lot give that most voted for Biden. There's no way I'm voting for Biden or Newsome, the top two possibilities. So unfortunately, Trump it would be.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Hilarious.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Thankfully most polls show DeSantis beating Trump.

Trumps ego is too big to give up though. I fear he'll try to fuck things up and run as an independent if he cant win the nomination.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:21 pm Thankfully most polls show DeSantis beating Trump.

Trumps ego is too big to give up though. I fear he'll try to fuck things up and run as an independent if he cant win the nomination.
so you think he will set himself up to lose an election? literally get humiliated? There is no way I can see that happening. The way things are right now he can always claim that he really won, but got screwed out of it. If he gets wiped out in a primary or as a 3rd party candidate, you really think he would do that?

i think this entire campaign is simply to raise some money before he puts in his exit strategy (whatever it is).
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Are we pretending that there is not a history of Democrats wanting to ‘transform’ the country and Constitution?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

democrats only want to re-write the constitution when it comes to abortion. and gun laws. and marriage. and voting laws........
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:04 pm democrats only want to re-write the constitution when it comes to abortion. and gun laws. and marriage. and voting laws........
You mean like amendments?
A Legend In His Own Mind

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Who wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:00 am
Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:04 pm democrats only want to re-write the constitution when it comes to abortion. and gun laws. and marriage. and voting laws........
No. He means religious bigotry.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

saltydog wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:04 am
Who wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:00 am
No. He means religious bigotry.
I get a kick out of the fascists kicking 45 unless he’s the parties nominee.
Hypocrite one and all.
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:21 pm Thankfully most polls show DeSantis beating Trump.

so you think he will set himself up to lose an election? literally get humiliated? There is no way I can see that happening. The way things are right now he can always claim that he really won, but got screwed out of it. If he gets wiped out in a primary or as a 3rd party candidate, you really think he would do that?

i think this entire campaign is simply to raise some money before he puts in his exit strategy (whatever it is).
No, of course he doesnt WANT to lose but most polls now show him probably losing to DeSantis in the primary. This will be unacceptable to him. Faced with not winning the nomination his ego will then proceed to force him to do the one thing he knows he can do: Fuck up the R's chances by running as an independent (yes, knowing he wont win). Fucking up the R's will be his "win" and his revenge on the people who he probably now feels betrayed him.

I want to be wrong on this, believe me. I hope you are right and all of this is just a money making scheme and he doesnt really intend to seriously run at all.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

man, i hope you aren't right.

sort of like when Perot fucked it all up for George HW Bush.