How Corrupt is a Corrupt Media?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

How Corrupt is a Corrupt Media?

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/vic ... rupt-media

Victor Davis Hanson lays it all out.
They have adopted in their news coverage a utilitarian view that noble progressive ends justify almost any unethical means to obtain them. The media is unapologetically fused with the Democratic Party, the bicoastal liberal elite, and the progressive agenda.

The result is that the public cannot trust that the news it hears or reads is either accurate or true. The news as presented by these outlets has been carefully filtered to suppress narratives deemed inconvenient or antithetical to the political objectives of these entities, while inflating themes deemed useful.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: How Corrupt is a Corrupt Media?

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The NYT staff revolted when the paper DARED to publish an OP/ED by a Republican.

How many "political/opinion" shows not on FOX actually have legitimate people who are truly "conservative"? 9 times out of 10 the "Conservative" or R person being interviewed or on the panel is a milquetoast conservative at best. Those shows dont really want "opposing" views; they prefer R's who will attack fellow R's or be complimentary to Dim policies. I have my TV on all morning and see it all day long on various channels.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

I was in a bar in downtown new Port Richey earlier and the owner has a few tv’s set to fox fake news.

Jesse Waters on doing a segment on Dr Fauci’s daughter. I don’t know how low you can sink to go after an offspring of someone you don’t like.

But go ahead and bash the “liberal media “.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:05 am I was in a bar in downtown new Port Richey earlier and the owner has a few tv’s set to fox fake news.

Jesse Waters on doing a segment on Dr Fauci’s daughter. I don’t know how low you can sink to go after an offspring of someone you don’t like.

CNN and the entire "Liberal media" went after a 15 year old kid because they didnt like the way he looked. Fuck off.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:20 am
Who wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:05 am I was in a bar in downtown new Port Richey earlier and the owner has a few tv’s set to fox fake news.

CNN and the entire "Liberal media" went after a 15 year old kid because they didnt like the way he looked. Fuck off.
Yeah, because righties have been treating Greta Thunberg with compassion.

Dipshit.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:17 pm

Yeah, because righties have been treating Greta Thunberg with compassion.

Dipshit.
Thunberg is an activist who purposely puts herself into the public eye. She is also an adult. CNN and the "Liberal Media" attacked a 15 year old boy for standing on the steps and smirking on one occasion. The kid also received compensation because the legal system agreed. See the difference?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:18 pm
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

How quickly you forget all the vitriol toward Trump for simply being alive. Why is that?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:35 pm
How quickly you forget all the vitriol toward Trump for simply being alive. Why is that?
Because he's a criminal scumbag who abuses the psyche of the worst of the humanity to line his pockets.

Most organizations are guilty of 17 counts of tax fraud, right?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:14 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:05 pm
Because he's a criminal scumbag who abuses the psyche of the worst of the humanity to line his pockets.

Lock him up.
Please.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:05 pm

If hes guilty of something then please put him away. See how easy that is? Do you think I'd try to defend him or that I'd say he deserves special treatment? :lol:

The point is that hateful speech, not just toward Trump, is pretty common on The Left. That meme is full of shit but most Lefty memes are so theres that.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The only real journalism out there now is on Substack; Greenwald, Taibbi, Berenson, et al
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:38 pm The only real journalism out there now is on Substack; Greenwald, Taibbi, Berenson, et al
Taibbi also said he was surprised at the vehement reactions to what he wrote "in the waning hours of a Vicodin haze".
My kind of writer.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:30 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:38 pm The only real journalism out there now is on Substack; Greenwald, Taibbi, Berenson, et al
Taibbi also said he was surprised at the vehement reactions to what he wrote "in the waning hours of a Vicodin haze".
My kind of writer.
Channeling his inner Hemingway
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Took me a minute to remember this beauty from 45’s nightmare.

A staged event that sucked media in and got a kid an early scholarship vs. A woman that is the offspring of a government scientist, a well respected scientist.

Every post confirms you are a fascist loser.

On a side note Ted Cruz’s daughter apparently tried to commit suicide. Please post all the negative stories and comments from the left.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1 ... 946#post17

lots of jewels in there.

He only gives a shit about his career. The spineless asshole couldn't stand up for his own wife
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:50 am https://www.democraticunderground.com/1 ... 946#post17

lots of jewels in there.

He only gives a shit about his career. The spineless asshole couldn't stand up for his own wife
Moron decides to go to Yankee Stadium and cheers when an Astros player strikes out.

What a pud.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I remember when Scalia and Rush died. The Libs were inconsolable in their grief.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

:lol:
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:44 am

:lol:
The Babylon Bee 🐝

lol
A Legend In His Own Mind

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Indeed

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:50 am https://www.democraticunderground.com/1 ... 946#post17

lots of jewels in there.

Rumor is Abbott is going primary him in 2024