what happened to disco moon?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

pork
Grouchy old fart.

what happened to disco moon?

Post by pork »

Did one of you homos run her?
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Re: what happened to disco moon?

Post by jsdspif »

wasn't she pregnant? Yeah she did disappear,but if she did have a baby she's probably got better,more important things to do besides posting at this shithole...................just kidding.About the shithole part.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

baby? i thought she was like past the baby making age
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:56 pm baby? i thought she was like past the baby making age
i must have inseminated her with my thoughts.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

it may be twins we think alike
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

wasn't one of the female members here pregnant?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

jsdspif wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:00 pm wasn't one of the female members here pregnant?
SaltyD
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

evvanrenae (sp?) had a miss vera,is that a baby?
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

it was hawks hand that got pregnant
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if she is the one that had a "snit" and she is the one that left, why are you saying things like "Fuck her"?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:55 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:44 pm if she is the one that had a "snit" and she is the one that left, why are you saying things like "Fuck her"?
Really??? Duh. She couldn't hang. Lord knows I take enough shit around here. Water off a ducks back. Shit that's said here means squat to me. She, on the other hand, thought her poop didn't have a noxious odor and because she showed the goods, she was in like Flynt! Guess that wasn't the case and she vacated the premises. So again...fuck her if she can't take the negative shit. I'm quite surprised you would ask such an obvious query.
Oh. I guess I didn't realize how much she had hurt your feelings.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:06 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:59 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:44 pm if she is the one that had a "snit" and she is the one that left, why are you saying things like "Fuck her"?
Really??? Duh. She couldn't hang. Lord knows I take enough shit around here. Water off a ducks back. Shit that's said here means squat to me. She, on the other hand, thought her poop didn't have a noxious odor and because she showed the goods, she was in like Flynt! Guess that wasn't the case and she vacated the premises. So again...fuck her if she can't take the negative shit. I'm quite surprised you would ask such an obvious query.
Nice try.....Petri dish again. Gotta do better than that Clem!
no, i get it. she offended you when she turned down your offer for lunch and the gift and so you retaliated with the picture thing. makes sense.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:08 pm
HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:06 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:59 pm
Nice try.....Petri dish again. Gotta do better than that Clem!
no, i get it. she offended you when she turned down your offer for lunch and the gift and so you retaliated with the picture thing. makes sense.
Somebody gets it.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

If I have to keep reading Howie's crap, I am just going to ban him hawk style so there is no record to even bring back.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

This is why we can't have nice things.....
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote:
jsdspif wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:00 pm wasn't one of the female members here pregnant?
SaltyD
:lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:08 pm If I have to keep reading Howie's crap, I am just going to ban him hawk style so there is no record to even bring back.
just don't turn him down for lunch or he will go on a rampage for revenge and want you to Fuck Off!!!
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Her bipolar issues forced her to stay away from here. It’s for the best
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:16 am Her bipolar issues forced her to stay away from here. It’s for the best
Thank you.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:16 am Her bipolar issues forced her to stay away from here. It’s for the best
BS. No, it's not for the best. DM is UJR's sweetheart, wrinkles and all. Not that she has wrinkles or anything.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

As far as I am concerned, every last one of you guys can jump straight up my ass. Because, guess what? I don't care. Nothing any of you say bothers me, at all. None of it matters. I don't give anything or any of it any thought at all. Period. Read that again. I don't listen to any of it and none of it bothers me in the least little microscopic bit. As far as I am concerned its each one of your own fault for saying anything to me in the first place. You do it as if I care. Which I do not care. I don't even hear any of it. Try to do like I do and don't read any of it or listen to any of it and then it won't bother you, like it doesn't bother me. So, read my lips and eat shit and go fuck yourselves. Because none of it gets to me, any at all. While you are all off fucking yourselves, I will be sitting here not giving any shit at all about it. Sweetie pies. I am surprised that any of you numbskulls have time to do any of it anyway. If you were like me, and completely busy every single second, then you wouldn't have time for all of the non sense that I pay literally zero, nil, nada, attention to. I wish I had the time to listen and respond to it, but there are only so many hours in the day and I don't have enough to already do all of the important stuff that I already do. So stab dicks in yourselves and die for all I care. Or I guess I should say that I don't care. Because I don't. Any. Snookums Cake. :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :swords: :swords: :swords: :swords:
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:56 am As far as I am concerned, every last one of you guys can jump straight up my ass. Because, guess what? I don't care. Nothing any of you say bothers me, at all. None of it matters. I don't give anything or any of it any thought at all. Period. Read that again. I don't listen to any of it and none of it bothers me in the least little microscopic bit. As far as I am concerned its each one of your own fault for saying anything to me in the first place. You do it as if I care. Which I do not care. I don't even hear any of it. Try to do like I do and don't read any of it or listen to any of it and then it won't bother you, like it doesn't bother me. So, read my lips and eat shit and go fuck yourselves. Because none of it gets to me, any at all. While you are all off fucking yourselves, I will be sitting here not giving any shit at all about it. Sweetie pies. I am surprised that any of you numbskulls have time to do any of it anyway. If you were like me, and completely busy every single second, then you wouldn't have time for all of the non sense that I pay literally zero, nil, nada, attention to. I wish I had the time to listen and respond to it, but there are only so many hours in the day and I don't have enough to already do all of the important stuff that I already do. So stab dicks in yourselves and die for all I care. Or I guess I should say that I don't care. Because I don't. Any. Snookums Cake. :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :swords: :swords: :swords: :swords:
tl;dr
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:56 am As far as I am concerned, every last one of you guys can jump straight up my ass. Because, guess what? I don't care. Nothing any of you say bothers me, at all. None of it matters. I don't give anything or any of it any thought at all. Period. Read that again. I don't listen to any of it and none of it bothers me in the least little microscopic bit. As far as I am concerned its each one of your own fault for saying anything to me in the first place. You do it as if I care. Which I do not care. I don't even hear any of it. Try to do like I do and don't read any of it or listen to any of it and then it won't bother you, like it doesn't bother me. So, read my lips and eat shit and go fuck yourselves. Because none of it gets to me, any at all. While you are all off fucking yourselves, I will be sitting here not giving any shit at all about it. Sweetie pies. I am surprised that any of you numbskulls have time to do any of it anyway. If you were like me, and completely busy every single second, then you wouldn't have time for all of the non sense that I pay literally zero, nil, nada, attention to. I wish I had the time to listen and respond to it, but there are only so many hours in the day and I don't have enough to already do all of the important stuff that I already do. So stab dicks in yourselves and die for all I care. Or I guess I should say that I don't care. Because I don't. Any. Snookums Cake. :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :swords: :swords: :swords: :swords:
Weirdo
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Biggest Animal Melt in UJR/UJ history
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Out fucking standing!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: