Overstepped your bounds Animal?????

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Re: Overstepped your bounds Animal?????

Post by Geist »

Audit the mods!
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

The overstep was that a different mod let you back in.

None of this crap came across my desk.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Wanna bet?
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:23 pm The overstep was that a different mod let you back in.

None of this crap came across my desk.
How about you just remedy the situation, you know, again.

What if it was one guy with six guns?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

:goodpost: :imwithstupid:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:06 am
BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:02 am
HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:00 am
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:00 pm Can we just have HowietheFats threads moved to Flame Broiled? He seems to be looking for a fight most of the time.
Looking for a fight huh? Animal banned me to look good to Lady Milk Jugs. In fact, the stated reason was " in replacement of Moon Doggy. His widdle feelwings have been hurt so he acted like a coward and to curry a favor with Ms. Juggula, he banned me. However, there was one mod honest enough to stand up for what's right and deny Animal that little pleasure. Fuck you. This is on Animal and his inflated ego that got just a tad deflated by an honest mod. Ill say it again, eat a dick!
I would fight you.
More than likely because you can't effectively have a civil conversation. A lot of pie brained mortals go right to physicall. The mental side is usually a bit ....."off". Boy, the butthurt is screamin in here at the news that I am here.
What the flying fuck would you know about having a civil conversation?!?! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:17 pm Yeah.....you did. Chump! Touche'

Learn your place chump!
someone should ban the guy that unbanned you. :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal was right.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

#TeamBiker
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Meh.
I honestly dont care either way. I do enjoy mocking him yet I wouldnt exactly mind if his idiocy went away.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal literally banned Howie in order to impress DM. Let that sink in. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

literally. :lol:
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

INDEED LITERALLY IMPRESSED.

actually I was more impressed when he banned Biker for 12 hrs :devil:
Biker

Post by Biker »

The exact words from Animal “So that Disco Moon will come back” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, a grown ass man did that :lol: :lol:
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I was back already psh.

You get a ban and you get a ban! Sorry but this is funny.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker is quoting the reason I gave on howie's notice that he was banned. aka "his dance instructions". :lol:

I especially liked the bold font and all caps quotes. and then when his duped crusader, biker, showed up to literally impress him.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Take a bow, Biker. You impressed your man friend. Literally.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:55 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:50 pm Biker is quoting the reason I gave on howie's notice that he was banned. aka "his dance instructions". :lol:

I especially liked the bold font and all caps quotes. and then when his duped crusader, biker, showed up to literally impress him.
Nice try at a recovery. You were crushed like a stink bug under a nice fat rubber heal. Do the walk of shame you chump. Thank you Biker...we certainly bump heads on certain subjects, but you chose to maintain a fair and impartial perspective! I respect that. THAT'S how a fucking Moderator SHOULD act.....not with widdly hurt feelwings determining their decisions....fucking cunt lips.
Your entire argument is ridiculous.

Biker only unbanned you because he doesn't like DM. He let his widdly hurt feelwings determine his decision.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:02 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:50 pm Biker is quoting the reason I gave on howie's notice that he was banned. aka "his dance instructions". :lol:

Nice try at a recovery. You were crushed like a stink bug under a nice fat rubber heal. Do the walk of shame you chump. Thank you Biker...we certainly bump heads on certain subjects, but you chose to maintain a fair and impartial perspective! I respect that. THAT'S how a fucking Moderator SHOULD act.....not with widdly hurt feelwings determining their decisions....fucking cunt lips.

Biker only unbanned you because he doesn't like DM. He let his widdly hurt feelwings determine his decision.
Wrong again, Ricky. Animal overstepped his bounds by banning Howie for no reason and I simply corrected that error.

As for DM, I like her and think she’s great for the board. I do find her irrational tantrums a bit exhausting though
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:05 pm

Wrong again, Ricky. Animal overstepped his bounds by banning Howie for no reason and I simply corrected that error.

As for DM, I like her and think she’s great for the board. I do find her irrational tantrums a bit exhausting though
the upside is that Howie was super impressed with your actions. literally.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

"No reason" ?????????????????????????????????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Ya gotta admit, it's hard to tell the difference between biker and howie.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:10 pm

"No reason" ?????????????????????????????????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, not no reason. As the senior citizen wrote, ‘So Disco Moon will come back’ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

rule34 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:11 pm Ya gotta admit, it's hard to tell the difference between biker and howie.
Kissin' cousins.