FSF wrote ....

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: FSF wrote ....

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:30 pm Image
Tell us about it RD, you fucking idiot. I'm the guy that's made millions, married a trophy wife, and retired before the age of 55. All I do now is choose "buy"/"sell" & watch my money go up. Go drink another beer and smoke another cigarette all the while looking at your unsuccessful loser kids and fat ugly wife.

Don't forget, it was you that made them the way they are. Stop trying to put down a good person and blame the person that deserves it, & that is you. You suck and your family suck because you are a weak faggot.

And BTW, I just back from visiting my highly successful Puerto Rican girlfriend who is now happily married to an Italian gentlemen that has his own real estate business. We went to a Thai restaurant and since NJ has the best restaurants in the world the food was incredible.

Pat me on the back bro! I'm living the good life. I only wish you could too. But meanwhile you spend your evenings photoshopping pictures of me. What does that tell us about yourself bro. You need God in your life, or something. I honestly feel bad for you.
Last edited by FreakShowFanatic on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:06 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 am
theclap wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:55 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:47 am You are used to being hated Quint, that's the only reaction that your good at receiving. :D

My hot wife just got back from the gym so I'm going to have a great sushi dinner with her. Go work on your photoshop so you can come up with more gay pictures. You'll really impress your gay friends around here.
Hot wife... Isn't that cuck lingo??
Latina bitches OWN their men. It's a fact.
Mostly, unless they have a real man with some machismo. But in this case, you are 100% correct
Fag boy biker, you are so much less of a man that I am that you are pitiful. I don't even believe you are with a latina wife even though you are latino. You ended up with a fat ugly white wife that owns you. Now admit it fag boy.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:40 am Image
WTF, is the reason you post children because you are a child molester? I don't doubt it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:46 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:43 am
ThirdRail wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:40 am Image
WTF, is the reason you post children because you are a child molester? I don't doubt it.
How else would you understand unless we post your mental level?
What I understand is that you are a fucking child molester & a faggot. Please stop exploiting children like this. It's not cool to promote that type of thing you fucking scumbag.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:52 am Capt Quint sent me pics of your pretend wife naked. He said he made her brush her shit teeth first. Now we know where your pretend wife goes when she tells you she's at the gym
OK Quint, first you made up a troll, then you started posting pictures of little naked children. How low can you go you fucking scumbag? This site is going to get shut down if you continue on like this. I care about this site, unlike you. You are really fucking sad Quint. :roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail is Quint, just so y'all know.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:07 am FSF is WTC so you all know. No way 2 people could be as stupid
We are almost exact opposites in many ways but get along well because of dumb fucks like you that like to talk shit.

OK ThirdRail, why am I so dumb and what makes you so much smarter than me?

Just tell me about yourself then big guy, what is so impressive about you?

I'm worth millions, have managed to retire early, I have a beautiful wife and a great family & friends. How do you equate that with being stupid son? How are you better than me, maybe you can teach me something? :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

I still think Quint is ThirdRail but either way this dude is a fucking moron. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:19 am For someone who claims he has such a hot wife, you sure do spend a lot of time every night on this website, are you gay or is it you have no wife as you claim? A REAL man would be servicing that hot wife's needs every night instead of sitting online like a lonely dumbfuck. You're either a gay MF'er or a liar. I'm guessing both.
I was off of this site for plenty of hours tonight fag boy if you knew how to tell time & spent quality time with my beautiful wife.

Back to you though, what makes you so impressive? You come across as a childish pussy that sucks Quint's dick. Am I wrong? Seriously, what makes you the big man you're trying to be little boy? BE A MAN FOR A CHANGE BITCH.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Got it, you're a pedophile & a childish loser. You don't need to say anything else, I want nothing to do with you.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:33 am Your wife has something dripping off her chin that belongs to Quint.
You're mistaken. That was your whore mother that lives in ghetto land Florida that was leaking black men's cum on Quints anus as you were licking it off.

You didn't answer my question. What makes you such a successful person that is so intelligent? I can shred you up anytime I feel like it because you are a fucking moron.

Seriously, I'm starting to get embarrassed of how much of a fucking fool you're looking like so my advice is to not to communicate to me anymore. OK, little pussy?
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

The only way your dumb ass could be a millionaire is because you get a dollar for every stupid thing you post.

Log off and go be an idiot somewhere else.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:52 am The only way your dumb ass could be a millionaire is because you get a dollar for every stupid thing you post.

Log off and go be an idiot somewhere else.
A "millionaire"? :lol: Dude, that's chump change. Actually I'm worth millions.

What, you're not happy for me Quint troll?

You log the fuck off chump because you've already demonstrated that you suck ass and lick all the balls around here like a complete faggot. I predict you will never even reach it to one million based on your posts here.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

You couldn’t be a bigger dipshit.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:58 am You couldn’t be a bigger dipshit.
You couldn't be a bigger scumbag, loser. I would have fucked your mom except she is disgusting & I don't want to get a disease from that skank. :lol:
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 am
You couldn't be a bigger scumbag, loser. I would have fucked your mom except she is disgusting & I don't want to get a disease from that skank. :lol:
I stand corrected. You could be a bigger dipshit.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:00 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 am
I stand corrected. You could be a bigger dipshit.
Blame your mom, not me, you fucking ignorant douchebag.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Exactly!^^^^^
That fsf sure is dumb!