Nikki Haley 2024

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Nikki Haley 2024

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:48 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:04 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:54 pm Well, Haley dropping out, that's a shame. I guess the Republican party is finally showing its true side now.

I said before: "Your side is the side of liars, thieves, panderers, and those who refuse to compromise. Yours is the side trying to make people invisible and powerless, yours is the side trying to whitewash our national history. Yours is the side who wants no compromise and then tries to blame it on the other side."

So I'd say the national Republican party is officially dead. It sure isn't the party of Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, or even Bush. It's dead, just stick a fork into it.
Yup. Even if Trump drops dead the GOP is still completely FUBARed.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:51 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:11 pm kind of like how Biden is trying to blame republicans now for the border crisis. The open border that he campaigned on 4 years ago and that he signed nearly 300 executive orders to open up right after his election. If a man can, with a straight face, try to turn around and blame that on the republicans then they have redefined how you can "blame the other side".
This has nothing to do with Biden or the Democrats or their party. This is solely on the Republicans and their choices of representatives and a President. You could be putting fairly reasonable persons up for vote, Haley or even Christie are reasonable. If you squint, maybe even DeSantis could be seen as reasonable. Instead, the party is going back to someone with a loud mouth and shitty attitude who had four solid years to accomplish *anything* (two full years with practically the whole government at his call) of positive value and yet accomplished jack-shit other than embarrassing the country to reasonable citizens and the rest of the world. The blame for that is completely on your side.

Am I as a member of the left-wing-ish Green party proud of Biden and his accomplishments the same way many Republicans seem to look back on Trump are? I think he's done a pretty good job from my own viewpoint. But I would be just as happy with another Democrat in his place, it didn't have to be Biden. I'm not in a personality cult like so many Republicans seem to be. It's either Trump, a failure as a president, or nobody. If the Republican party isn't dead, it sure ain't smelling all that great. But you (generic) just appear to be so happy putting a clothes pin on your noses and keep tramping behind him. That's just sad, really sad.
like it or not the democrats are who have propped Trump up on this pedestal. Most republicans that I know want him gone, but you democrats keep him in the spot light every fucking minute of the day. You can go to CNN right and you will see huge articles about Trump. Yall are the ones that have kept him on every news show, every media outlet, every fucking where we turn.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:53 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:19 pm Biden's DEI press secretary blamed the Laken Riley murder on Trump too. Seriously
So I guess you're not voting for Biden this election round? ;)
RFK, baby!!! A real old school Democrat
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm like it or not the democrats are who have propped Trump up on this pedestal. Most republicans that I know want him gone, but you democrats keep him in the spot light every fucking minute of the day. You can go to CNN right and you will see huge articles about Trump. Yall are the ones that have kept him on every news show, every media outlet, every fucking where we turn.
Democrats didn't make Trump break the laws, be the selfish criminal conman he always has been and that we told you he is, get busted doing it and thus be in court in multiple jurisdictions for a wide variety of criminality. Democrats didn't make the marks at his rallies put his grifter merch on and cry for him like he's Jesus when he's the furthest thing from that. Democrats would love to move on to actual issues for the country, but guess what? Your criminal candidate is throwing his weight around to force your party, the Republican party, to refuse to do their job. Republicans are cheering for him to be a dictator on day one, his words, your actions. Republicans are cheering for hostile invasion of our allies because he says he'll let them and even encourage them to do it, his words, your actions. Republicans are cheering for the end of democracy with him as the catalyst, Democrats would love if he was no longer a threat to our democracy. So if you don't like the fact that he's making negative news headlines, then stop supporting him. Make the "most Republicans" you speak of refuse to support him. At some point, when does the personal responsibility party take personal responsibility for the mess they've created?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:58 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm like it or not the democrats are who have propped Trump up on this pedestal. Most republicans that I know want him gone, but you democrats keep him in the spot light every fucking minute of the day. You can go to CNN right and you will see huge articles about Trump. Yall are the ones that have kept him on every news show, every media outlet, every fucking where we turn.
Democrats didn't make Trump break the laws, be the selfish criminal conman he always has been and that we told you he is, get busted doing it and thus be in court in multiple jurisdictions for a wide variety of criminality. Democrats didn't make the marks at his rallies put his grifter merch on and cry for him like he's Jesus when he's the furthest thing from that. Democrats would love to move on to actual issues for the country, but guess what? Your criminal candidate is throwing his weight around to force your party, the Republican party, to refuse to do their job. Republicans are cheering for him to be a dictator on day one, his words, your actions. Republicans are cheering for hostile invasion of our allies because he says he'll let them and even encourage them to do it, his words, your actions. Republicans are cheering for the end of democracy with him as the catalyst, Democrats would love if he was no longer a threat to our democracy. So if you don't like the fact that he's making negative news headlines, then stop supporting him. Make the "most Republicans" you speak of refuse to support him. At some point, when does the personal responsibility party take personal responsibility for the mess they've created?
And after all of that in poll after poll he is beating your guy.
What does that say about your candidate? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:41 pm And after all of that in poll after poll he is beating your guy.
Dodge yet again because hack can't address the criminality of his idol, noted. How did polls work out for your 2022 red wave? 2021? 2020? 19 and 18? And since you're going to dodge being wrong before, maybe you'd rather talk about Biden's mental acuity instead. Because we both know he's old and frail and is a mush brain and absolutely no one else on the opposing ticket fits that bill. Disingenuous intellectually dishonest functionally retarded duped partisan hack.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:41 pm And after all of that in poll after poll he is beating your guy.
The only poll that matters will be taken on 5 Nov 2024. A lot could happen between today and that day.
Question is: will Trump accept the poll taken that day if it doesn't go his way?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker

Post by Biker »

There's no way the establishment will allow Trump to win. They'll steal this one again
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i can't believe that we have ended up with these two as our only choices. holy shit.

its like waking up and realizing that the only two quarterbacks on your roster are Ryan Leaf and Chris Wenke.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:38 pm
Dodge yet again because hack can't address the criminality of his idol, noted. How did polls work out for your 2022 red wave? 2021? 2020? 19 and 18? And since you're going to dodge being wrong before, maybe you'd rather talk about Biden's mental acuity instead. Because we both know he's old and frail and is a mush brain and absolutely no one else on the opposing ticket fits that bill. Disingenuous intellectually dishonest functionally retarded duped partisan hack.
Sounds like youre finally admitting Biden is a mush brain. Good for you!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:54 am
dot wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:38 pm
Sounds like youre finally admitting Biden is a mush brain. Good for you!
which reminds me. SNL starts in a couple of minutes. Wait. I mean, the state of the union speech.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It will be interesting to see if Donny offers her anything. I cant see VP but a cabinet position maybe? I feel like, despite their animosity toward each other, she wants to stay relevant and hopefully hes smart enough to understand he needs her followers.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:45 pm There's no way the establishment will allow Trump to win. They'll steal this one again
Ya know, you should just stop this crap unless you have definite proof.
And by proof, I don't mean anonymous posts from your FaceBook feed.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:00 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:45 pm There's no way the establishment will allow Trump to win. They'll steal this one again
Ya know, you should just stop this crap unless you have definite proof.
And by proof, I don't mean anonymous posts from your FaceBook feed.
Why? Every time a Republican has been elected this century, the left claims it was a stolen election.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:54 am Sounds like youre finally admitting Biden is a mush brain. Good for you!
Just using your talking point before you would, especially since you'll never admit it applies to your criminal idol more than it does to anyone else in the equation.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:54 am Sounds like youre finally admitting Biden is a mush brain. Good for you!
Just using your talking point before you would, especially since you'll never admit it applies to your criminal idol more than it does to anyone else in the equation.
Do you think the handlers will actually let your boy up on a debate stage? I'm pretty sure Donny wont have any issues with a debate but you go ahead and keep thinking Shit Shows brain is fully functional.

Yep Shit Shows brain is just amazing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:05 am Do you think the handlers will actually let your boy up on a debate stage? I'm pretty sure Donny wont have any issues with a debate but you go ahead and keep thinking Shit Shows brain is fully functional.
Which is why your criminal idol participated in so many primary debates, right? No issues with a debate, but he avoided every single one. What a coward. Meanwhile, the SOTU made your handlers suddenly very concerned that Biden isn't the inept doddering mushbrain you've been pushing these last several months. Between the impeachment crimes that don't exist and the witnesses / whistleblowers that don't exist, your party and its propaganda machine just keep pulling a Lucy with the football on you, hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:05 am Do you think the handlers will actually let your boy up on a debate stage? I'm pretty sure Donny wont have any issues with a debate but you go ahead and keep thinking Shit Shows brain is fully functional.
Which is why your criminal idol participated in so many primary debates, right? No issues with a debate, but he avoided every single one. What a coward. Meanwhile, the SOTU made your handlers suddenly very concerned that Biden isn't the inept doddering mushbrain you've been pushing these last several months. Between the impeachment crimes that don't exist and the witnesses / whistleblowers that don't exist, your party and its propaganda machine just keep pulling a Lucy with the football on you, hack.
Want to bet Shit Show doesnt do a debate? Trump will be happy to go on stage with the old man.
Put your money where your mouth is, hack. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:40 pm Want to bet Shit Show doesnt do a debate? Trump will be happy to go on stage with the old man.
Just ignoring all the months he refused to do debates huh? Face it, hack, your criminal idol is a thin skinned mushbrain known for his inability to handle criticism.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:40 pm Want to bet Shit Show doesnt do a debate? Trump will be happy to go on stage with the old man.
Just ignoring all the months he refused to do debates huh? Face it, hack, your criminal idol is a thin skinned mushbrain known for his inability to handle criticism.
He didnt do the R debates because he didnt need to, retard, Its standard practice when a candidate is that far ahead. Face it, your old man loses brain functionality by the minute. Thats why his handlers wont let him get anywhere near a debate stage.
And we have yet another dodge and delete from Dodgin' Dot!
Want to bet Shit Show doesnt do a debate? Trump will be happy to go on stage with the old man.
Put your money where your mouth is, hack. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:41 am He didnt do the R debates because he didnt need to, retard, Its standard practice when a candidate is that far ahead.
Dodge noted. He didn't have the balls to face the criticism for his failed policies, a cowardly trait you share with him.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:41 am Its standard practice when a candidate is that far ahead.
Standard practice for a coward to duck his performance record on stage.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:41 am Face it, your old man loses brain functionality by the minute. Thats why his handlers wont let him get anywhere near a debate stage.
From the disingenuous duped partisan hack that says Joe Biden committed impeachable crimes but refuses to identify them. Your caricature is failing, just like your criminal conman idol did.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:12 pm He didn't have the balls to face the criticism for his failed policies, a cowardly trait.

Standard practice for a coward to duck his performance record on stage.

Give me all of the reasons Biden refuses to debate Trump.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:23 pm Give me all of the reasons Biden refuses to debate Trump.
Trump has refused to step on the debate stage so far this cycle. You first, midget.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:30 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:23 pm Give me all of the reasons Biden refuses to debate Trump.
Trump has refused to step on the debate stage so far this cycle. You first, midget.
I think that was pretty chickenshit and cowardly. What did you think about it?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:55 pm I think that was pretty chickenshit and cowardly. What did you think about it?
Agreed, he had his chance and he took the coward's way out. He didn't want to risk his chances at being able to avoid punishment for his crimes and cheat citizens again as president by looking like the fool he does every time he's out speaking in public.