Nikki Haley 2024

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Nikki Haley 2024

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Ricrude wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:21 pm Well now...SC would probably welcome that but I don't see it happening.

I'll wait till I see the offers that come in from Georgia, Alabama, and the Bahamas.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:52 pm :lol: So I was going to do a google search today. I typed:

"has an incu......."

and google filled in "....mbent president ever been denied his party's nomination". For anyone that's curious, its only ever happened once for an elected president that he didn't get his party's nomination for a 2nd term. That man was Franklin Pierce in 1854.

Four other's that gained the presidency after a death were denied the nomination when election time rolled around. John Tyler, Millard Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, and Chester Author.
LBJ didn't bother to run, likely wouldn't have gotten nominated
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

God, I wish the term woke would just go away.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:57 am God, I wish the term woke would just go away.
Let's nuke it...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I read today that it is now "woke" to be against the term "woke".
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:00 pm I read today that it is now "woke" to be against the term "woke".
Double nuke!
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I hope so. Much like they had to run away from "liberal" and switch it to "progressive". Their own labels even turn to shit.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Liberal in its real definition, sounds pretty damn good.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Nikki Sixx has a better chance of being on the ballot.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Odd. Do you have an issue with your party refusing any debates with Pedo Pete?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Daaaaammmmnnn :lol:

“He announced that he’s running again in 2024, and I think that we can all be very clear and say with a matter of fact that if you vote for Joe Biden you really are counting on a President Harris, because the idea that he would make it until 86 years old is not something that I think is likely,”

Haley, 51, said in an interview on Fox News.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:08 pm Daaaaammmmnnn :lol:

“He announced that he’s running again in 2024, and I think that we can all be very clear and say with a matter of fact that if you vote for Joe Biden you really are counting on a President Harris, because the idea that he would make it until 86 years old is not something that I think is likely,”

Haley, 51, said in an interview on Fox News.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I fucking love that she just said it. Thank God!
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:46 pm I fucking love that she just said it. Thank God!
This...
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

The road to the Whitehouse just got a little easier...
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Nikki Haley: Force Congress to fix veterans’ healthcare
Nikki Haley

As the wife of a combat veteran, I have a bone to pick with Congress.

Our heroes put everything on the line to protect our country and our freedoms. These brave men and women in uniform fight for America with all they have. They deserve leaders who fight even half that hard for them.

To be fair, Congress has tried. Over the past decade, bipartisan majorities have passed several bills aimed at fixing and reforming the Department of Veteran Affairs. But it’s not enough. To this day, the VA falls short of serving the heroes who stood tall for our freedom.

This crisis is real, as veterans have told me from New Hampshire to South Carolina. One recent study shows veterans wait an average of 29 days for a primary care appointment at a VA facility. Many of these men and women have serious injuries, both physical and mental, from their time in the service. They should be seen right away, not pushed away by the VA.

Congress was supposed to fix this mess. Federal law allows veterans to seek care outside the VA with a private doctor when wait times exceed 20 days for primary care and mental healthcare, and 28 days for specialty care. But under the Biden administration, the VA may be manipulating wait times to make them appear shorter than they really are, preventing vets from accessing private care. Concerned Veterans for America reports that the VA also cancels and reschedules appointments to restart the wait time clock and keep veterans in the VA system.

It gets worse. Mental health services and substance abuse treatment for veterans are urgently needed for a growing number of veterans. They’re suffering from PTSD, depression, and other serious illnesses and challenges, but have trouble getting the care they need.

Veterans struggling with substance abuse can only seek help from a private facility, under certain circumstances, like if wait times for an inpatient bed at a VA facility exceed 30 days. That’s insane. Twenty-nine days could be a death sentence for someone struggling with substance abuse. Even one or two days could be too long.

The veteran community is facing a suicide epidemic that is nearly double the general population. No veteran should survive the battlefield overseas only to die from depression or overdose at home.

In New Hampshire, where nearly 8 percent of the adult population is made up of veterans, the situation is even more dire. New Hampshire’s suicide rate for veterans is even higher than the national average for veterans.

All these problems can be traced to the same, sad reality: The Department of Veterans Affairs is a bureaucratic maze, still plagued by red tape, delays, and lack of transparency. It would be challenging for the most experienced government lawyer to navigate this mess, let alone our veterans who are transitioning from military to civilian life. I would like to see members of Congress try to navigate the VA system and get the care they need.

In fact, that is exactly what I’m proposing.

Members of Congress should live with the same VA healthcare as our veterans. They should experience the same delays, get the same bureaucratic runaround, and endure the same frustration as our heroes. They always say they understand what veterans are going through. They don’t. But with my proposal, they will.

After decades of well-meaning but insufficient reforms, the best way to get Congress to act is to make it personal. Let’s make Congress a stakeholder in our veterans’ care.

This is personal for me, my husband, and all those he served with and their families. His brothers and sisters in arms represent the best of America. They deserve the best healthcare in the world. So let’s stop making empty promises and get to work.

Nikki Haley is a former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, former South Carolina governor and a Republican candidate for president.

The left would implode...
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Good luck Nikki.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

A conservative brown woman. Of course The Left hates her.
DeSantis/Haley for 2024!
She may have burned that bridge though.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Nope. Establishment candidate. Had me going for a while.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Once again, good luck Nimarata Nikki Randhawa
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:55 pm Once again, good luck Nimarata Nikki Randhawa
Why is it a big deal for you that she is Indian? No one cares
The woman won the governorship and then got reelected. Do you think those voters didnt know she was Indian after 8 years and a primary season? :lol:
Captcunty tried this same bullshit. Its a bigger deal to The Left that shes Indian than to anyone else. Your racism is showing.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:17 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:55 pm Once again, good luck Nimarata Nikki Randhawa
The woman won the governorship and then got reelected. Do you think those voters didnt know she was Indian after 8 years and a primary season? :lol:
Captcunty tried this same bullshit. Its a bigger deal to The Left that shes Indian than to anyone else. Your racism is showing.
Why doesn't she use her real name?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:20 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:17 am
Why doesn't she use her real name?
Why doesn't Joe Biden go by Joseph Robinette Biden ? Or why doesn't Jill Biden go by Jill Jacobs?