Nikki Haley 2024

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: Nikki Haley 2024

Post by FSchmertz »

The Democrats learned from the Rethug example. Never let your job get in the way of an opportunity to stick it to the other party.

Though they're pretty far behind in learning that lesson.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:12 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:13 pm Salty only believes in the MAGA way when it comes to electing a Speaker of the House.
McCarthy negotiated the rule that was used against him. By the MAGA Caucus.

Democrats decided that double talking Kevin wasn't worth it. After he needed Dems knowing it could lead to this.

Stop being a moron.
McCarthy didn't negotiate it. He agreed to it. because he knew that only morons would vote with a single person that brought something stupid to the floor. He underestimated the morons on the other side.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:30 pm McCarthy didn't negotiate it. He agreed to it. because he knew that only morons would vote with a single person that brought something stupid to the floor. He underestimated the morons on the other side.
It’s fascinating to see the gymnastics required to blame the opposing party for the ruling party’s infighting. Reminds me of when Pelosi had to deal with civil war amongst the Democratic conference. Oh, right, that didn’t happen, Pelosi didn’t negotiate away the power of her position.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:30 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:12 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:13 pm Salty only believes in the MAGA way when it comes to electing a Speaker of the House.
McCarthy negotiated the rule that was used against him. By the MAGA Caucus.

Democrats decided that double talking Kevin wasn't worth it. After he needed Dems knowing it could lead to this.

Stop being a moron.
McCarthy didn't negotiate it. He agreed to it. because he knew that only morons would vote with a single person that brought something stupid to the floor. He underestimated the morons on the other side.
Negotiating requires more than one participant dopey.

He did this to himself. Dems just held the door open for him.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:06 pm Negotiating requires more than one participant dopey.

you have already started whining about the possibility of Jim Jordan. Then we will hear your whining about how long its taking to elect a speaker. Then we will hear your whining about how we are headed to another shutdown if a speaker isn't named and something isn't done. then you will whine because they refuse to negotiate on any budget issues involving funding ukraine. then you will whine when they will shut the country down waiting for budget cuts, big ones. and you are going to blame it on republicans because that was your plan all along when you all knew going in that would be the outcome. and no one is going to give a shit.

even CNN has reported on the truth behind all of this and who caused it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:23 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:06 pm Negotiating requires more than one participant dopey.

you have already started whining about the possibility of Jim Jordan. Then we will hear your whining about how long its taking to elect a speaker. Then we will hear your whining about how we are headed to another shutdown if a speaker isn't named and something isn't done. then you will whine because they refuse to negotiate on any budget issues involving funding ukraine. then you will whine when they will shut the country down waiting for budget cuts, big ones. and you are going to blame it on republicans because that was your plan all along when you all knew going in that would be the outcome. and no one is going to give a shit.

even CNN has reported on the truth behind all of this and who caused it.
They had no choice but to unanimously vote with the MAGA republicans. I mean what else could they have done.
Oh, wait...
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

That is probably my main beef with her. She is very establishment. Even though I generally like her I'm not sure she would go to Washington to fight for and enact conservative causes. She seems more akin to "get along". Which I guess is not horrible in some instances but there are issues where a firm stance needs to be taken.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Too bad she's can't handle a simple question from a teenager...

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:11 pm Too bad she's can't handle a simple question from a teenager...

Its a gotcha question. Its basically a no win answer for her either way.
I know you prefer Bidens handlers ushering journalists out of the room when they start asking unscripted questions.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Brooklyn Dad Defiant blocked me a long time ago
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:56 pm Brooklyn Dad Defiant blocked me a long time ago
I dont have a Twitter account but fucks like this make me want to join so I can troll them. But then I think they'll just block me so whats the point?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:16 am
Biker wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:56 pm Brooklyn Dad Defiant blocked me a long time ago
I dont have a Twitter account but fucks like this make me want to join so I can troll them. But then I think they'll just block me so whats the point?
You should protest by storming your local Capitol building.

Don't forget to bring zip ties.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Twitter is the only social media I post on besides here. I like to read reddit posts too but much more of a lurker there.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:51 pm
Twitter is the only social media I post on besides here. I like to read reddit posts too but much more of a lurker there.
I don't really get how reddit works.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Nikki liking some strange makes her more relatable than she normally is. She probably planted the story...
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

This might be the dumbest tweet I have ever read...she needs to make better hires.

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Her social media team sucks..
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

This is starting to shape up like an absolute enormous flameout. It almost seems like the pressure is getting to her.
If shes lucky Donny may give her an ambassadorship but shes gonna need to kiss the ring.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:38 am This might be the dumbest tweet I have ever read...she needs to make better hires.

She’s nothing but a war mongering whore. Fuck her
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:32 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:38 am This might be the dumbest tweet I have ever read...she needs to make better hires.

She’s nothing but a war mongering whore. Fuck her
And thats always been my main criticism of her: shes very neocon.
I still think the R's could do WAY worse but she has definitely slipped a bit in my eyes.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ley-jan-6/
Trump appears to mix up Pelosi, Haley while speaking about Jan. 6

Former President Trump appeared to mix up former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley and Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) Friday during a rally in New Hampshire, while discussing the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

““Look at all the people back there — you got a lot of people. This is supposed to be a quaint little area. This is not quaint at all,” Trump told a crowd of supporters in Concord, N.H., remarking about the crowd size, adding later. “You know when [Haley] comes here she gets like nine people, and the press never reports the crowds you know.”

By the way, they never report the crowd on Jan. 6. You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, you know, they — do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it,” Trump baselessly claimed. “Because of lots of things … like Nikki Haley is in charge of security — we offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people.”

During his remarks, Trump appeared to mix up Haley for the former House Speaker. However, Pelosi’s office has pushed back against Republicans’ allegations positing the blame on the security of the Capitol under her leadership on the day of the riot.

“On Jan. 6th, the Speaker, a target of an assassination attempt that day, was no more in charge of Capitol security than Mitch McConnell was,” then-Pelosi spokesperson Drew Hammill explained to The Associated Press in July 2021. “This is a clear attempt to whitewash what happened on Jan. 6th and divert blame.”

The National Guard isn’t directed by the House Speaker.

Footage played during one of the hearings conducted by the House select committee investigation the Jan. 6 insurrection also showed Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) speaking with Cabinet members and governors regarding the Capitol attack.

President Biden’s campaign taunted Trump over the apparent mix-up.

“A deeply confused Trump confuses Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley multiple times: Nikki Haley was in charge on January 6,” they wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “They don’t want to talk about that.”