Nikki Haley 2024

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Nikki Haley 2024

Post by CHEEZY17 »

When a candidate is up by 40 points a debate is unnecessary. It can only help the competition. As mentioned its standard practice for ANYONE up that much to not do debates.
Trump will push for debates against Shit Show.
The offer still stands coward or are you going to delete and dodge again?
Want to bet Shit Show doesnt do a debate? Trump will be happy to go on stage with the old man.
Put your money where your mouth is, hack. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I kind of believe that the debates are what cost Trump the 2020 election. Biden did better than Trump in those debates.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:10 pm I kind of believe that the debates are what cost Trump the 2020 election. Biden did better than Trump in those debates.
Yeah, he was hyper aggressive and it cost him. 4 years later I dont see Shit Shows handlers letting him anywhere near a debate stage though. Dodgin' Dot knows it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:05 pm When a candidate is up by 40 points a debate is unnecessary. It can only help the competition. As mentioned its standard practice for ANYONE up that much to not do debates.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:18 pm Yeah, he was hyper aggressive and it cost him. 4 years later I dont see Shit Shows handlers letting him anywhere near a debate stage though. Dodgin' Dot knows it.
When a candidate has a proven bad record he's taking hits on time after time, it can only hurt the candidate's outlook. You can dress it up however much you want to, the fact is he has a proven terrible record and a notorious thin skin for criticism. He did not take the stage, it was a coward's move, and since then he's only further divided the conservative base between those who are actually conservative and the marks that are ready for fascism. When Biden skips out on debate stages, maybe then you'll have a leg to stand on. So far predicting things like Biden's impeachment, it hasn't worked out for you has it?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:22 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:05 pm When a candidate is up by 40 points a debate is unnecessary. It can only help the competition. As mentioned its standard practice for ANYONE up that much to not do debates.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:18 pm Yeah, he was hyper aggressive and it cost him. 4 years later I dont see Shit Shows handlers letting him anywhere near a debate stage though. Dodgin' Dot knows it.
When a candidate has a proven bad record he's taking hits on time after time, it can only hurt the candidate's outlook. You can dress it up however much you want to, the fact is he has a proven terrible record and a notorious thin skin for criticism. He did not take the stage, it was a coward's move, and since then he's only further divided the conservative base between those who are actually conservative and the marks that are ready for fascism. When Biden skips out on debate stages, maybe then you'll have a leg to stand on. So far predicting things like Biden's impeachment, it hasn't worked out for you has it?
OK then, we both seem pretty sure but I seem to be the only one willing to back it up.
The offer still stands coward or are you going to delete and dodge again?
Want to bet Shit Show doesnt do a debate? Trump will be happy to go on stage with the old man.
Coward and a hack. Whats new?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:50 am OK then, we both seem pretty sure but I seem to be the only one willing to back it up.
From the guy that is going on three months late to the insurrection argument, that has yet to identify Joe Biden's impeachable worthy crimes, who argues in bad faith at every turn here. Idgaf about bets, either personal life or e-based, it's a dodge and a roll of the dice one takes when one's positions and arguments are weak. Trump ditched debate after debate out of cowardice. That is a fact, and it's all that's relevant regarding debates. You wanna walk it back to being a mushbrain? Fine by me, your chosen idol is no better there either and has been glitching out at increasingly alarming rates in public. Oh well, there's always the polls, right? Because that worked out so well the last election cycle(s).

Yeah, if I was defending what you have chosen to defend, I'd want to roll the dice too rather than stomach defending a traitorous criminal conman sexual abuser.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:20 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:50 am OK then, we both seem pretty sure but I seem to be the only one willing to back it up.
From the guy that is going on three months late to the insurrection argument, that has yet to identify Joe Biden's impeachable worthy crimes, who argues in bad faith at every turn here. Idgaf about bets, either personal life or e-based, it's a dodge and a roll of the dice one takes when one's positions and arguments are weak. Trump ditched debate after debate out of cowardice. That is a fact, and it's all that's relevant regarding debates. You wanna walk it back to being a mushbrain? Fine by me, your chosen idol is no better there either and has been glitching out at increasingly alarming rates in public. Oh well, there's always the polls, right? Because that worked out so well the last election cycle(s).

Yeah, if I was defending what you have chosen to defend, I'd want to roll the dice too rather than stomach defending a traitorous criminal conman sexual abuser.
So more cowardly actions I see. :lol:
You dont want to bet because you know you'll lose. I guess thats understandable just dont try to say Trump is the same because everyone knows its not true.
No politician debates with a lead that big. Its standard practice but you go ahead and think only Trump did it. It can only help the competition so why do it? That is the reason your baby brain doesnt understand. That is the fact evidenced by decades if not centuries of political races. Your Trump hatred is just that acute. You again hold on to a little tidbit like grim death while ignoring everything else.
Do you want to avoid the insurrection discussion here too? Lets watch: I'll start: Lets talk about the text messages that were sent on or around the 6th. Many text messages were sent and received from lots of different people. I'd like to talk about them. Do you have any new information to add?
But here is the meat of this particular discussion:
Coward and a hack. Whats new?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm So more cowardly actions I see.
From the partisan hack with year long commitment issues.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm You dont want to bet because you know you'll lose.
I don't bet because that's not what I do. I don't come here to make bets, I come here to state facts and debate, but apparently only with bad faith participants. And if I was the betting kind, this place is not the place you'd want to come to with its history of bet welching and said bad faith actors.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm I guess thats understandable just dont try to say Trump is the same because everyone knows its not true.
Yeah, cause everyone knows Trump is worse. Just some hack marks like you don't want to admit that.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm No politician debates with a lead that big. Its standard practice but you go ahead and think only Trump did it. It can only help the competition so why do it?
Cause it's cowardice. Something you are ready to scream about for the opposite side, but won't say a peep when applied to your own.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm That is the reason your baby brain doesnt understand. That is the fact evidenced by decades if not centuries of political races. Your Trump hatred is just that acute. You again hold on to a little tidbit like grim death while ignoring everything else.
Says the guy that will vote for a fascist criminal traitorous old man predator because he's a Republican and ignore everything he's done because "it's better than a Democrat." You are the personification of confession masked as accusation, hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm Do you want to avoid the insurrection discussion here too?
I'm not the one 3 months late and still putting off talking about it.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm Want to bet Shit Show doesnt do a debate? Trump will be happy to go on stage with the old man.
Except for all the times he skipped out on doing debates. Whoops.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:21 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm So more cowardly actions I see.
From the partisan hack with year long commitment issues.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm You dont want to bet because you know you'll lose.
I don't bet because that's not what I do. I don't come here to make bets, I come here to state facts and debate, but apparently only with bad faith participants. And if I was the betting kind, this place is not the place you'd want to come to with its history of bet welching and said bad faith actors.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm I guess thats understandable just dont try to say Trump is the same because everyone knows its not true.
Yeah, cause everyone knows Trump is worse. Just some hack marks like you don't want to admit that.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm No politician debates with a lead that big. Its standard practice but you go ahead and think only Trump did it. It can only help the competition so why do it?
Cause it's cowardice. Something you are ready to scream about for the opposite side, but won't say a peep when applied to your own.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm That is the reason your baby brain doesnt understand. That is the fact evidenced by decades if not centuries of political races. Your Trump hatred is just that acute. You again hold on to a little tidbit like grim death while ignoring everything else.
Says the guy that will vote for a fascist criminal traitorous old man predator because he's a Republican and ignore everything he's done because "it's better than a Democrat." You are the personification of confession masked as accusation, hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm Do you want to avoid the insurrection discussion here too?
I'm not the one 3 months late and still putting off talking about it.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:49 pm Want to bet Shit Show doesnt do a debate? Trump will be happy to go on stage with the old man.
Except for all the times he skipped out on doing debates. Whoops.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:36 pm Image