Howie's Dumpster Fire!

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Do you have a Ring doorbell with video? You might want to view this

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:56 pm
BigChiefin wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:30 pm It seems to me that a law abiding citizen would have no concerns. I know I don't. The police are more than welcome to check my video. All they will see is a lot of amazon deliveries, the occasional pizza delivery and me and the Mrs. coming and going each day. I guess a scumbag degenerate would be concerned. Just sayin'
Until you consider the police also have access to ALL the cameras he had inside his home, including the bedroom. Again, if you bothered to watch the video instead of some idiot preconceived notion, you might think otherwise. But again, that might obliterate your narrative.
Look who's accusing someone of having an "idiot preconceived notion". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Do you have a Ring doorbell with video? You might want to view this

Post by BigChiefin »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:00 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:56 pm
BigChiefin wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:30 pm It seems to me that a law abiding citizen would have no concerns. I know I don't. The police are more than welcome to check my video. All they will see is a lot of amazon deliveries, the occasional pizza delivery and me and the Mrs. coming and going each day. I guess a scumbag degenerate would be concerned. Just sayin'
Until you consider the police also have access to ALL the cameras he had inside his home, including the bedroom. Again, if you bothered to watch the video instead of some idiot preconceived notion, you might think otherwise. But again, that might obliterate your narrative.
Look who's accusing someone of having an "idiot preconceived notion". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If someone is stupid enough to put ring cameras inside their home, they get what they deserve. Same reason I don't have alexa or any of those stupid things. Because I'm not a moron.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Another city gets educated

Post by HighNDry »

How can I unsubscribe from this?
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

HighNDry wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:44 pm How can I unsubscribe from this?
It's under the "log out" Forum.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Aud iting Erie County educates!!!

Post by saltydog »

Go away please
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I can move these all afternoon sugar, I don't have much going on.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Re: C mon....dance monkey. Your not fast enough!

Post by disco.moon »

*You're
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Lets build a loft bed!

Post by saltydog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:25 pm Definitely a process of many steps! Building it with lumber that came from a downed ash tree on our property.

More Mr. Rhode Island Crude.

Less Howard the Cuck please!
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Howie's Dumpster Fire!

Post by Biker »

Make sure you size the desk part correctly this time
Biker

Post by Biker »

Not all heroes wear capes. Some go looking for bullshit lawsuits as their grift
Biker

Post by Biker »

How much have you donated towards the grift, errrrr, cause?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-long-is ... te-tyrants
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:51 pm How much have you donated towards the grift, errrrr, cause?

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY !!!!! :screaming: :screaming: :screaming:

Sin,

Howie
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:30 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:51 pm How much have you donated towards the grift, errrrr, cause?

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY !!!!! :screaming: :screaming: :screaming:

Sin,

Howie
Sad thing is, that dipshit really believes that
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Hey, Howie... look how Sean Paul Reyes is spending YOUR money! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:14 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:22 pm Hey, Howie... look how Sean Paul Reyes is spending YOUR money! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly how, might I ask, is he spending any of my money? This should be good.
Don't even TRY to tell us that you haven't given that clown any money! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We won't believe you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Re: Have I mentioned.......

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:58 pm .....anything about this new band I have been listening to called J a k e T u m l e r and the H a r d H a t s ? Serious question? Has this been played out? Is it time for me to retire Jake and come up with something else? If so maybe I will explain where that actually came from. There really was a Jake Tumler, but definitely not in a band, as if that wasn't evident.

Played out? Everybody had their fill?
He was a fine fisherman.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I remember giving to the trout stocking program when he passed.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

“Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.
The river was cut by the world’s great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

I am haunted by waters.”
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Interesting quote from a viewer

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Now imagine if you would have started your whole schtick with a more humble and conversational tone instead of the "I AM THE CIVIL RIGHTS GOD AND YOU ALL ARE MORONS WHO DONT KNOW SHIT." tone you decided to go with.
There are actually probably more than a few people here who DO understand our rights and knew about these vids before you came along.
You brought the scorn that you face upon yourself because from the get-go you decided you were better than all of us here. Youre not.
Fuck you and your fat face.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:51 am Fuck you and your fat face.
Lol
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:51 am Now imagine if you would have started your whole schtick with a more humble and conversational tone instead of the "I AM THE CIVIL RIGHTS GOD AND YOU ALL ARE MORONS WHO DONT KNOW SHIT." tone you decided to go with.
There are actually probably more than a few people here who DO understand our rights and knew about these vids before you came along.
You brought the scorn that you face upon yourself because from the get-go you decided you were better than all of us here. Youre not.
Fuck you and your fat face.
Gee cheesycakes...tell us all how you really feel. But the real important thing is that you decided to "bite".
I "bit" because it was a glorious opportunity to mock and insult you. I enjoy doing those things so I did them. I suspect I will do them again as I see fit.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."