Howie's Dumpster Fire!

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

MalcoveMagnesia
Forum Irregular

Re: Over 166,000 views in just 11hrs!

Post by MalcoveMagnesia »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: People need to understand that.....

Post by Biker »

Yes Howie, because we're all here seething for your support of free speech. You're a tone deaf MFer, bruh
Biker

Re: People need to understand that.....

Post by Biker »

HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:31 am
Biker wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:23 am Yes Howie, because we're all here seething for your support of free speech. You're a tone deaf MFer, bruh
Huh??
You're acting like we are against free speech and civil liberties, which of course is not true. We just think that the Sean Paul Van Damme stunts are cunty
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Meet Jeff Gray

Post by Reservoir Dog »

That's a pretty fancy cardboard sign.

Did you put any loose change in his cup?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:17 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:47 am That's a pretty fancy cardboard sign.

Because of that, he garners some nice fat civil lawsuit awards.
So its a cottage industry for him. Got it
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:47 am That's a pretty fancy cardboard sign.

But... but... Howie says it's not about the money!!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:00 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:50 pm

But... but... Howie says it's not about the money!!!
Howie's quite the gullible one if he believes that
fouts
Forum God

Re: God bless the homeless vets

Post by fouts »

I am so over all these Youtube and FB posers that supposedly are exercising their 'rights' when in fact they are there to antagonize and confront the police. He/they maybe correct on their rights but using 'homeless vets' as an excuse to get like minded dimwits to 'like' his Youtube post is wrong. If that cretin is so concerned about "homeless vets' go to the VA in west palm and volunteer in the out reach program they have for homeless and disabled vets.But he and his ilk would never do that because it wouldn't be about 'him' and more about the homeless/disabled then. And the no trespassing sign is valid for inside the building only,sorta like airport security,if you don't have any business/ticket you are not allowed to proceed to the gates.
Biker

Post by Biker »

fouts wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:13 pm I am so over all these Youtube and FB posers that supposedly are exercising their 'rights' when in fact they are there to antagonize and confront the police. He/they maybe correct on their rights but using 'homeless vets' as an excuse to get like minded dimwits to 'like' his Youtube post is wrong. If that cretin is so concerned about "homeless vets' go to the VA in west palm and volunteer in the out reach program they have for homeless and disabled vets.But he and his ilk would never do that because it wouldn't be about 'him' and more about the homeless/disabled then. And the no trespassing sign is valid for inside the building only,sorta like airport security,if you don't have any business/ticket you are not allowed to proceed to the gates.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

fouts wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:13 pm I am so over all these Youtube and FB posers that supposedly are exercising their 'rights' when in fact they are there to antagonize and confront the police. He/they maybe correct on their rights but using 'homeless vets' as an excuse to get like minded dimwits to 'like' his Youtube post is wrong. If that cretin is so concerned about "homeless vets' go to the VA in west palm and volunteer in the out reach program they have for homeless and disabled vets.But he and his ilk would never do that because it wouldn't be about 'him' and more about the homeless/disabled then. And the no trespassing sign is valid for inside the building only,sorta like airport security,if you don't have any business/ticket you are not allowed to proceed to the gates.
Howie found a catalyst for his cop-hating and ran with it.

That's all it really is.

And money. Lots and lots of money.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Re: More lessons on civil rights by my boy Sean Paul!!!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Re: And remember.....

Post by Biker »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:25 am .....public buildings....public access.....civil rights apply. Meet Josh. Josh is a civil rights activist.

No, Josh is trying to ride the lawsuit game
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

HowieTheHat wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:32 pm
Its a public building you fool. Public...meaning publicly funded...meaning publicly accessible...meaning any member of the public is allowed entry to all publicly accessible areas...foyers, hallways, lobbies, etc....only in restricted areas are the public not allowed to access. Anywhere the public is allowed to be...the press is. And yes...he is press...EVERYONE is press. But you would not know that because of your ignorance of the First Amendment. Basic civil rights 101 there fella.

And remember this...they are not "supposedly" excersizing their rights....they ARE exercising them. Quit focusing on what you think they are doing...you are wrong...they are not breaking the law.....and try to focus on the main point and that is that public officials are attempting to violate their civil rights...which again, if you don't understand them.....you can't understand how they are being violated. But they are.
Access to public buildings is understood to be a right,since it is a public building. These morons can go to a library,a courthouse or county hospital to protest but they don't. They need to create drama buy confronting the police so they can amuse the simple minds like yourself on Youtube. Over the years I liked to see your woodwork projects and thought you had ability of complex thoughts put into a creation. Now it's apparent you are wasting your time on Youtube like a 10 yr old with his 1st computer. Your rants and links aren't informative they are just sad.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Re: Hellloooo from Texas!!!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Dude... just shut the fuck up and go away. :roll:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:05 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:03 am Dude... just shut the fuck up and go away. :roll:
Yeah, that will be effective! Monkey.
When you have literally everyone on the board telling you that you're acting like a complete fucking asshole... at what point do you pause and take a moment to consider the possibility that they are probably right?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:03 am Dude... just shut the fuck up and go away. :roll:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:16 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:09 am
When you have literally everyone on the board telling you that you're acting like a complete fucking asshole... at what point do you pause and take a moment to consider the possibility that they are probably right?
Yeah,,, like that will be effective. You monkeys just can't handle someone who won't back down. Dude, I have gone up against bigger ball sacks than you and I still hold my head up high. So fuck off and kick rocks monkey.
I'm pretty sure you've been up against A LOT of big ball sacks. :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:16 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:09 am
Yeah,,, like that will be effective. You monkeys just can't handle someone who won't back down. Dude, I have gone up against bigger ball sacks than you and I still hold my head up high. So fuck off and kick rocks monkey.
The only thing holding up your head up is that 50-pound blob of fat wrapped around your neck.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Howard. Please stop.

Go mow someone's lawn or something useful for the rest of the week.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

ITs ABoUT THE EdUCaSHUN!!!11!!!1
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

So now these fools have went from police officers to librarians to securty guards and now, private citizens. So much educashuan!!!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

PETRI DISH!
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

I thought this was going to be CTC drunk again.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.