Hot Topics - Nsfw

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Hot Topics - Nsfw

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:49 am make sure the lard (crisco) and the buttermilk is cold right up until you add them. don't let either sit out before you use them.
I get the feeling when dm discovers crisco, a whole new world will open up with her bf.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:59 am
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:49 am make sure the lard (crisco) and the buttermilk is cold right up until you add them. don't let either sit out before you use them.
I get the feeling when dm discovers crisco, a whole new world will open up with her bf.
I grew up in the south artard. I have some in my cupboard now. I use it every time to bake cakes - crisco plus flour keeps cake from sticking to the pan.

I'm not as useless in the kitchen as you are near a wax ring bb.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

over here tryin' to act like I don't know what Crisco is...

The fuck.... MOD ANGRY WARNING SENT
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

GODDAMMIT ANIMAL!!!!+1
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:04 am over here tryin' to act like I don't know what Crisco is...

The fuck.... MOD ANGRY vagina picture SENT
:lol: Been making Grannies smile from the memories since 1886
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:03 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:59 am
I grew up in the south artard. I have some in my cupboard now. I use it every time to bake cakes - crisco plus flour keeps cake from sticking to the pan.

I'm not as useless in the kitchen as you are near a wax ring bb.
disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:04 am over here tryin' to act like I don't know what Crisco is...

:rollingyellow: :rollingyellow: :rollingyellow: :rollingyellow: :rollingyellow:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

That'll show him!!!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:29 am

That'll show him!!!
Boy did it
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:36 am
Biker wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:14 pm Image
Meh, he seems like a little boy playing dress up in mommy's clothes. The whole scene bothers me, like... the "agenda" of you will of trying to erase "womanhood".
"Bothers you'? Thats it? These people hate you
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:29 am
disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:36 am
Biker wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:14 pm Image
Meh, he seems like a little boy playing dress up in mommy's clothes. The whole scene bothers me, like... the "agenda" of you will of trying to erase "womanhood".
"Bothers you'? Thats it? These people hate you
Eh, I'll be alright.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

This guy? Bless his heart.

(CNN)"A member of the Massachusetts Air National Guard was arrested by the FBI on Thursday in connection with the leaking of classified documents that have been posted online, Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Thursday.

The arrest of Jack Teixeira, 21, comes following a fast-moving search by the US government for the identity of the leaker who posted classified documents to a social media platform popular with video gamers.

Teixeira was arrested in Massachusetts without incident, Garland said, and will be arraigned in federal court there. "This investigation is ongoing. We will share more information at the appropriate time," the attorney general said, declining to answer questions.

The FBI said in a statement that it took Teixeira into custody "at a residence in North Dighton, Massachusetts, for his alleged involvement in leaking classified U.S. government and military documents."

"The FBI is continuing to conduct authorized law enforcement activity at the residence," the agency said. "Since late last week the FBI has aggressively pursued investigative leads, and today's arrest exemplifies our continued commitment to identifying, pursuing, and holding accountable those who betray our country's trust and put our national security at risk."

The leaked documents posted to social media, some of which have been obtained by CNN, included detailed intelligence assessments of allies and adversaries alike, including on the state of the war in Ukraine and the challenges Kyiv and Moscow face as the war appears stuck in a stalemate.

Multiple US officials told CNN that Teixeira is believed to be the leader of the group where a trove of classified documents had been posted.

The search for the suspect began with thousands of people who had access to the documents, but investigators were able to quickly narrow the search to potential members of the chat group with evidence collected in the days immediately following the discovery of classified documents online by US officials.

While there's a large number of people who had access to the documents, investigators were able to home in on a small number for closer scrutiny thanks to the forensic trail left by the person who posted the documents.

Teixeira was under surveillance for at least a couple of days prior to his arrest by the FBI on Thursday, according to a US government source familiar with the case."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Nothing less than complete submission and unbridled enthusiasm is what this movement wants, not merely acceptance. But hey, if you cant see it outside your NJ front door, it isnt happening, right?
LEFTIST STEPHEN KING TURNS TRANSPHOBIC, SAYS MEN CAN’T HAVE BABIES

by BOBBY BURACK

April 13, 2023, 10:07 pmupdated April 14, 2023, 1:18 pm

A few years back, trans activists came for author J.K. Rowling’s career when she derided those who claimed both men and women could menstruate. They called Rowling a transphobe. Leftists still do years later.

But she’s not the only transphobic fiction author. Not by those rules. So is Stephen King, an avowed leftist on the fringe.

Thursday — while penning a novel with the same plot as his last six; only with newly named characters — King sought to pander to his ardent progressive followers. To his credit, he has many. But in doing so, he revealed himself to be a hideous transphobe.

Again, according to leftist rules. Not ours.

Take a look:

“If men could get pregnant.”

How 2021 of Mr. King.

Hasn’t he heard? Has he not seen the updated list of emojis on his smart device?

His party adamantly states men can have babies. And who is King to declare someone a man? What is a man, anyway?

Birthing people is more apropos in the circles to which he runs.

So, will the blue-check brigade demand King apologize for his bigotry? Will the corporate press ask studios to dissociate? And will critics have to preface their reviews of his work with notes they do not condone his behavior?

Or was said persecution only applicable to Rowling? Perhaps King has built up enough Woke wealth to buy a one-time shield from the mob.

Then again, he is an old, old white man. Those are of little value to leftists.

Cringy white dudes are of little value to leftists. They oft turn out like that former ESPN and MSNBC host who sits lonely in an apartment with pets.

Still, we hope to see the ill-looking King address his tweet when he next appears on MSNBC. King soon heads on tour to promote an upcoming adaptation of his latest title “Fairy Tale,” a novel offensive to rest in the same bibliography as King’s works from the 1980s.

“Fairy Tale” isn’t even worth a read for the men hunkered down at home in postpartum.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:01 pm Nothing less than complete submission and unbridled enthusiasm is what this movement wants, not merely acceptance. But hey, if you cant see it outside your NJ front door, it isnt happening, right?
LEFTIST STEPHEN KING TURNS TRANSPHOBIC, SAYS MEN CAN’T HAVE BABIES

by BOBBY BURACK

April 13, 2023, 10:07 pmupdated April 14, 2023, 1:18 pm

A few years back, trans activists came for author J.K. Rowling’s career when she derided those who claimed both men and women could menstruate. They called Rowling a transphobe. Leftists still do years later.

But she’s not the only transphobic fiction author. Not by those rules. So is Stephen King, an avowed leftist on the fringe.

Thursday — while penning a novel with the same plot as his last six; only with newly named characters — King sought to pander to his ardent progressive followers. To his credit, he has many. But in doing so, he revealed himself to be a hideous transphobe.

Again, according to leftist rules. Not ours.

Take a look:

“If men could get pregnant.”

How 2021 of Mr. King.

Hasn’t he heard? Has he not seen the updated list of emojis on his smart device?

His party adamantly states men can have babies. And who is King to declare someone a man? What is a man, anyway?

Birthing people is more apropos in the circles to which he runs.

So, will the blue-check brigade demand King apologize for his bigotry? Will the corporate press ask studios to dissociate? And will critics have to preface their reviews of his work with notes they do not condone his behavior?

Or was said persecution only applicable to Rowling? Perhaps King has built up enough Woke wealth to buy a one-time shield from the mob.

Then again, he is an old, old white man. Those are of little value to leftists.

Cringy white dudes are of little value to leftists. They oft turn out like that former ESPN and MSNBC host who sits lonely in an apartment with pets.

Still, we hope to see the ill-looking King address his tweet when he next appears on MSNBC. King soon heads on tour to promote an upcoming adaptation of his latest title “Fairy Tale,” a novel offensive to rest in the same bibliography as King’s works from the 1980s.

“Fairy Tale” isn’t even worth a read for the men hunkered down at home in postpartum.
King is right.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:15 am This guy? Bless his heart.

(CNN)"A member of the Massachusetts Air National Guard was arrested by the FBI on Thursday in connection with the leaking of classified documents that have been posted online, Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Thursday.

The arrest of Jack Teixeira, 21, comes following a fast-moving search by the US government for the identity of the leaker who posted classified documents to a social media platform popular with video gamers.

Teixeira was arrested in Massachusetts without incident, Garland said, and will be arraigned in federal court there. "This investigation is ongoing. We will share more information at the appropriate time," the attorney general said, declining to answer questions.

The FBI said in a statement that it took Teixeira into custody "at a residence in North Dighton, Massachusetts, for his alleged involvement in leaking classified U.S. government and military documents."

"The FBI is continuing to conduct authorized law enforcement activity at the residence," the agency said. "Since late last week the FBI has aggressively pursued investigative leads, and today's arrest exemplifies our continued commitment to identifying, pursuing, and holding accountable those who betray our country's trust and put our national security at risk."

The leaked documents posted to social media, some of which have been obtained by CNN, included detailed intelligence assessments of allies and adversaries alike, including on the state of the war in Ukraine and the challenges Kyiv and Moscow face as the war appears stuck in a stalemate.

Multiple US officials told CNN that Teixeira is believed to be the leader of the group where a trove of classified documents had been posted.

The search for the suspect began with thousands of people who had access to the documents, but investigators were able to quickly narrow the search to potential members of the chat group with evidence collected in the days immediately following the discovery of classified documents online by US officials.

While there's a large number of people who had access to the documents, investigators were able to home in on a small number for closer scrutiny thanks to the forensic trail left by the person who posted the documents.

Teixeira was under surveillance for at least a couple of days prior to his arrest by the FBI on Thursday, according to a US government source familiar with the case."
Funny how quickly they identified the source of this leak but we still don't know who leaked the SCOTUS draft opinion.
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

At least 6 female teachers arrested for sexual misconduct with students over the last 2 days across US.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/14/6-female- ... -students/
Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

8-TrackJones wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:58 am At least 6 female teachers arrested for sexual misconduct with students over the last 2 days across US.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/14/6-female- ... -students/
I saw and read this story yesterday and I was going to bring it over here but they're a bunch of pedophiles instead of hot teachers like they were 10 years ago.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BigChiefin wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:04 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:15 am This guy? Bless his heart.

Funny how quickly they identified the source of this leak but we still don't know who leaked the SCOTUS draft opinion.
I don't understand how someone's so young and so wet behind the ears can have any kind of near access to specialized secret documents. Like, if you're hired at Starbucks they're not just going to give you the keys to close up the shop on your first night you know what I mean?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

WOW!

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Selective outrage

Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:07 pm King is right.
Transphobe
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:28 pm WOW!

Meh, I dont see from my front porch so it doesnt affect me
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:28 pm WOW!

Biker's mom?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

Hope I'm not man-splaining this to you but lard & Crisco are two separate things. Lard is rendered pork fat. Crisco is a blend of various hydrogenated plant based oils (coconut/rapeseed/soybean).

Might be tougher to find lard in the stores for various reasons, you can probably find the Mexican version of it. Called Manteca or Manteca de Cerdo.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

nerd_alert wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:16 pm
Hope I'm not man-splaining this to you but lard & Crisco are two separate things. Lard is rendered pork fat. Crisco is a blend of various hydrogenated plant based oils (coconut/rapeseed/soybean).

Might be tougher to find lard in the stores for various reasons, you can probably find the Mexican version of it. Called Manteca or Manteca de Cerdo.
https://a.co/d/ecIvYuF

I like the flavor of tallow more than either of those. Not easy to find in most stores though unless you have a decent butcher shop nearby.