Hot Topics - Nsfw

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Re: Hot Topics - Nsfw

Post by disco.moon »

8-TrackJones wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:06 pm Grandma got run over by a chainsaw...oh and WTF?

https://nypost.com/2023/06/07/granny-ma ... lled-cops/
"A twisted Maryland mom and daughter are charged with dismembering the family’s matriarch with a chainsaw — then grilling the body parts to get rid of them — following a fight about a credit card, cops said.

Margaret Craig, 71, had been dead for more than a week when police made the grisly discovery Friday at the kin’s Hill Road home in Landover during a welfare check."

Holy cow.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Idk, they seem like nice ladies.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

all for a credit card?
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

How does that call go?

"Salia, get over here quick, I need you to help me cut up Grandmama and char broil her!"
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I obviously don't know how true it is but I've heard that black flesh tastes more "gamey" than white folks. I wonder if they put a rub on the parts?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:55 pm I obviously don't know how true it is but I've heard that black flesh tastes more "gamey" than white folks. I wonder if they put a rub on the parts?
I could say, "TOO Soon"...but nah...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!