I didn't know Animal was hiring.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

I didn't know Animal was hiring.

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: I didn't know Animal was hiring.

Post by Animal »

if only there was a rule about doxxing.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

And of course, its fake so Salty falls for it

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=arthur+gr ... bae4a7c8e1
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:16 pm And of course, its fake so Salty falls for it

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=arthur+gr ... bae4a7c8e1
LOOK WHO'S TALKING !!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Sorry for trying to inject a little humor here.

Sounds like you guys are overly sensitive about something that happened recently.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:20 pm Sorry for trying to inject a little humor here.

Sounds like you guys are overly sensitive about something that happened recently.
call me crazy, but when the company that posted it was Berkshire Hathaway, my BS meter started buzzing.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

So my client buying a house in CA was going though the CC&RS and they found this nugget.....
CC&Rs wrote:G: No part of said premises shall ever at any time be used or occupied or be permitted to be used or occupied by any persons whose blood is not entirely that of the white or Caucasian race, except in that persons not of the white or Caucasian race may be kept hereon by such white or Caucasian occupant strictly in the capacity of servants of such occupants.
This was snuck in right between F: which has to do with minimum ground floor size and H: which restricts raising livestock commercially on premises. My clients are the type of people who read everything. They almost canceled their deal over this 1948 verbiage that is still part of every sale in the neighborhood.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:54 pm So my client buying a house in CA was going though the CC&RS and they found this nugget.....
CC&Rs wrote:G: No part of said premises shall ever at any time be used or occupied or be permitted to be used or occupied by any persons whose blood is not entirely that of the white or Caucasian race, except in that persons not of the white or Caucasian race may be kept hereon by such white or Caucasian occupant strictly in the capacity of servants of such occupants.
This was snuck in right between F: which has to do with minimum ground floor size and H: which restricts raising livestock commercially on premises. My clients are the type of people who read everything. They almost canceled their deal over this 1948 verbiage that is still part of every sale in the neighborhood.
Cali is racist?
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Ricrude wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:37 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:54 pm So my client buying a house in CA was going though the CC&RS and they found this nugget.....
Cali is racist?
As much as anywhere else.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Cali is racist?
I don't think so, but if Biker ever visits this neighborhood he might want to bring his lawnmower....just to be safe.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

B-Tender wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:52 pm
Cali is racist?
As much as anywhere else.
Exactly. This document was drafted in 1948 where i am sure this language was prevelant throughout our country. Just kind of shocking to see it hadn't been replaced in the last 85 years.

It was legal as long as non-whites were able to buy their own land and outlaw whoever they wanted. Or at least that's what I think Seperate but Equal means.