This could be very entertaining...NSFW

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Re: This could be very entertaining...NSFW

Post by Ricrude »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:57 pm Sexy, but clearly terrible.
Interesting....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/other/ ... r-BB1j8QK5
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Ricrude wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:16 pm
I'm not holding out much hope for this one.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:25 pm
Ricrude wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:16 pm
I'm not holding out much hope for this one.
I hope they take it back to edge of your seat scary as hell like the original...the last 15 minutes on the big screen back in '79 were so tense.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

I know this one was posted earlier, but the original trailer was pretty basic

Vote for Pedro
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Cyberhonky wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:03 am I know this one was posted earlier, but the original trailer was pretty basic

Yeah, I'm in on that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i am surprised at how many actors from Yellowstone and 1883 that seem to be in that. I would think there would be some bad blood between Sheridan and Costner since Costner walked away from finishing the last season of Yellowstone.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:44 pm i am surprised at how many actors from Yellowstone and 1883 that seem to be in that. I would think there would be some bad blood between Sheridan and Costner since Costner walked away from finishing the last season of Yellowstone.
$$$ talks
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:44 pm i am surprised at how many actors from Yellowstone and 1883 that seem to be in that. I would think there would be some bad blood between Sheridan and Costner since Costner walked away from finishing the last season of Yellowstone.
Who?
Other than Costner, I don't see anyone in this who was also in Yellowstone or 1883.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:00 pm
Who?
Other than Costner, I don't see anyone in this who was also in Yellowstone or 1883.
Well, I don't know names. But you remember the really big guy that bought land next to Costner and was going to put condos on it. He built a golf course right next door. And he lived in the big house and was having the party when the Yellowstone guy's bombed the river to alter its course and ruin the entire plan for the development. That guy has a starring role in this Costner film.

And then one of the cowboys, the one that says "We've got us a real tough guy...." or something like that, I think that was the guy that wanted to marry Dutton's daughter on the wagon train drive out west. the one that was shot and killed.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:26 pm
Who?
Well, I don't know names. But you remember the really big guy that bought land next to Costner and was going to put condos on it. He built a golf course right next door. And he lived in the big house and was having the party when the Yellowstone guy's bombed the river to alter its course and ruin the entire plan for the development. That guy has a starring role in this Costner film.

And then one of the cowboys, the one that says "We've got us a real tough guy...." or something like that, I think that was the guy that wanted to marry Dutton's daughter on the wagon train drive out west. the one that was shot and killed.
I think you are thinking of Danny Huston. He was the "bad guy" in Season 1

Will Patton is in it, he played Jamie Dutton's real father.

As far as I can tell, Taylor Sheridan has nothing to do with this project, so why would bad blood matter?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

nerd_alert wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:37 pm
Who?

As far as I can tell, Taylor Sheridan has nothing to do with this project, so why would bad blood matter?
those two were the only ones I remembered. I just seemed to see several familiar faces to the Yellowstone/1883 cast.

and, yeah, that's the guy I first noticed (his voice).

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Who?

Niether Danny Huston or Eric Nelson are in this.

Maybe you just think all cowboys look the same. :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Who?

Yeah, Danny Huston is in it.
Eric Nelson isn't.
nerd_alert

Post by nerd_alert »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:48 pm
nerd_alert wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:37 pm
Who?

those two were the only ones I remembered. I just seemed to see several familiar faces to the Yellowstone/1883 cast.

and, yeah, that's the guy I first noticed (his voice).

Lots of big names in it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17505010/? ... _0_q_horiz
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:57 pm
Who?

Eric Nelson isn't.
Then it was the other cowboy that rode with that one. I don't know his name.

nerd_alert

Post by nerd_alert »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:10 pm
Who?

Eric Nelson isn't.

I think his name on 1883 was Wade. Real life it's James Landry Hébert and he is in Horizon.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

nerd_alert wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:34 pm
Who?

Eric Nelson isn't.

I think his name on 1883 was Wade. Real life it's James Landry Hébert and he is in Horizon.
so i'm 2 for 2 and that idiot RD ran away. That sounds about right.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:42 pm

Who?

Eric Nelson isn't.

I just asked you who, ya halfwit.
And Eric Nelson isn't in it so you're not 2 for 2. :roll:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:46 pm

Eric Nelson isn't.

no, you made some smart ass comment about how i don't know shit and I was wrong about all of it. then you crawfished on the first guy and now you are too weak to crawfish on this one. 2 for 2, dummy.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:03 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:46 pm

Eric Nelson isn't.

no, you made some smart ass comment about how i don't know shit and I was wrong about all of it. then you crawfished on the first guy and now you are too weak to crawfish on this one. 2 for 2, dummy.
So, besides Costner, 1 guy who had a minor role in 1883 and 1 guy from Yellowstone are in this show.
My God, Taylor Sheridan must be livid! :lol: