Tucker Carlson out at Faux "News".

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Tucker Carlson out at Faux "News".

Post by Biker »

HuffPo
MediaMatters
MotherJones

Lots O Stymie Lulz
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Meh. He always seemed kind of douchey to me. I'm sure he'll be fine.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:38 pm Meh. He always seemed kind of douchey to me. I'm sure he'll be fine.
He's got a standing job offer in Russia since he's such a strong supporter.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:38 pm Meh. He always seemed kind of douchey to me. I'm sure he'll be fine.
He'll be the highest paid host soon enough. Maybe he'll be on Spotify?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:59 pm HuffPo
MediaMatters
MotherJones

Lots O Stymie Lulz
Yeah, imagine multiple news agencies reporting on the same thing. What could that be called?

I'm sure you're perfectly ok with US military posts being indoctrinated with Fox and their propaganda. No concerns about grooming our military?

Keep cherry picking Francis.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Kind of???? :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:42 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:59 pm HuffPo
MediaMatters
MotherJones

Lots O Stymie Lulz
Yeah, imagine multiple news agencies reporting on the same thing. What could that be called?

I'm sure you're perfectly ok with US military posts being indoctrinated with Fox and their propaganda. No concerns about grooming our military?

Keep cherry picking Francis.
Lol you're wrong.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:44 pm
Cheezy liked him because Tuckey affirms his pro-massacre, racist, homophobic agenda.

Isn't that the attraction of any cult?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:42 pm
He'll be the highest paid host soon enough. Maybe he'll be on Spotify?
Possibly. He wont be unemployed for long. He brings a built in dedicated audience so no need to build a following. Really, what this amounts to is just changing his delivery system. At FOX he reached approximately 3 million a night so I could see radio or podcast or both maybe? I dont know maybe he already has a podcast?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:47 pm
Cheezy liked him because Tuckey affirms his pro-massacre, racist, homophobic agenda.

I can honestly say I've never really watched the show. I've seen clips and such but thats about it. You fucks think every right leaning person in the world watches FOX. :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:52 pm

I can honestly say I've never really watched the show. I've seen clips and such but thats about it. You fucks think every right leaning person in the world watches FOX. :lol:
You share the same lane, no?

If righties can throw out generalizations to keep their simpleton brains from hemorrhaging due to progressive thought, it's only fair when the coin flips, no?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:00 pm

If righties can throw out generalizations to keep their simpleton brains from hemorrhaging due to progressive thought, it's only fair when the coin flips, no?
But that is literally all you do. All the right hates trans. All the right hates gays. All cops are bad. All blm are good. All antifa is good. All the right are racist. All you do is speak in generalizations.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:03 pm

But that is literally all you do. All the right hates trans. All the right hates gays. All cops are bad. All blm are good. All antifa is good. All the right are racist. All you do is speak in generalizations.
Can you please define "antifa"? Thanks.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:16 pm

Sure. A militant/ terrorist group that contends to be anti fascist, but is in fact acting like what the believe they are against (fascism) but is actually totalitarianism/authoritarianism because most people are too stupid to know the difference or what fascism even is.

They pretend to be an idea but that's a lie. Something you're familiar with.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Don Lemon must feel like Farah Fawcett did on the day Michael Jackson died. :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:53 am Don Lemon must feel like Farah Fawcett did on the day Michael Jackson died. :lol:
:lol:
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

someone sure spent a lot of time making something about someone they don't care about. :lol:
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

That dude is going to be just fine.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:51 am

Sure. A militant/ terrorist group that contends to be anti fascist, but is in fact acting like what the believe they are against (fascism) but is actually totalitarianism/authoritarianism because most people are too stupid to know the difference or what fascism even is.

Sucker. Just like CRT.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:39 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:51 am

Sucker. Just like CRT.
Oh so you're disingenuous and a liar....ok. well that's good to know for future reference.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Supposedly an 8 figure severance package. I think he'll find a way to get by.
Biker

Post by Biker »

The cable news model is a dinosaur and the meteor is closing in. Podcasts and independent journalism is the future