Tucker Carlson out at Faux "News".

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Tucker Carlson out at Faux "News".

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:45 pm The cable news model is a dinosaur and the meteor is closing in. Podcasts and independent journalism is the future
Yay deregulation!
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:57 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:45 pm The cable news model is a dinosaur and the meteor is closing in. Podcasts and independent journalism is the future
Yay deregulation!
Damn straight. Seethe harder, cucky
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Agreed. There's way too many places to get news nowadays. That's why I get all my news from cosmo.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:43 pm
Agreed. There's way too many places to get news nowadays. That's why I get all my news from cosmo.
The last time I watched cable was at an airport
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:50 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:43 pm
The last time I watched cable was at an airport
4chan isn't as mainstream as you desire.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Rumor is that he's not fired at all and that he is still employed by FOX. They just won't let him do his show anymore.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:00 pm Rumor is that he's not fired at all and that he is still employed by FOX. They just won't let him do his show anymore.
Sure. That makes sense.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Maybe not to you. He violates his contract by working on other media.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:06 am Maybe not to you. He violates his contract by working on other media.
I couldnt tell if he was serious or not.
Dont know how true it is but of course it makes sense. If they fire him while under contract...he gets paid AND he can do other things-podcast, other networks etc. If they just prevent him from doing his show while under contract his exposure is limited (which seems to be the goal here) and he cant do other things. He gets paid either way.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:15 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:06 am Maybe not to you. He violates his contract by working on other media.
Dont know how true it is but of course it makes sense. If they fire him while under contract...he gets paid AND he can do other things-podcast, other networks etc. If they just prevent him from doing his show while under contract his exposure is limited (which seems to be the goal here) and he cant do other things. He gets paid either way.
he didn't negotiate much of a contract if it includes loopholes where they can bench him and he can't do shit about it.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:53 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:15 pm
he didn't negotiate much of a contract if it includes loopholes where they can bench him and he can't do shit about it.
He should have gotten Lamar Jackson to negotiate for him...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Tucker Carlson is a national treasure.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

:lol: :lol: I mean he's an asshole. Just because he's got the haircut of a boy scout doesn't mean he is one. I don't like what he says often times, but I like the way he says it.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Is this how an asshole reacts to being hassled during a private moment?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

These are supposed to be leaks.
Biker

Post by Biker »

FoxNews doing its best at damage control. Pathetic
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-crime ... digitalsub

Flaming lefty comes to the realization that her side’s love is conditional.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

"slimy motherfucker" :lol:
Everybody always hates how lawyers do their work.
Until they need one and say "You're going for the guts, aren't you?..."
Charliesheen wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:10 pm

These are supposed to be leaks.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’m paying $8. Twitter is the greatest thing to happen to the union since our victory over the axis.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Nothing like getting green lighted by the South African white supremacist platform owner.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:10 am I’m paying $8. Twitter is the greatest thing to happen to the union since our victory over the axis.
Sucker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:10 am I’m paying $8. Twitter is the greatest thing to happen to the union since our victory over the axis.
Do you need to have a verified account to see Tucker's show? Or you just like having a blue check mark?

When Twitter first came out, it was referred to the most important invention since the printing press. It was supposed to take the power of media from the elites and level the playing field. Since then Social Media has changed how humans interact with each other and how truth is verified. I can see both sides of censoring some content or just letting anyone say what they want whether it's based in fact or not.

I feel like labeling certain posts as being disputed is a good middle ground. Leave it up to the reader to research more and see what they believe is the truth.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:32 pm
Do you need to have a verified account to see Tucker's show? Or you just like having a blue check mark?

When Twitter first came out, it was referred to the most important invention since the printing press. It was supposed to take the power of media from the elites and level the playing field. Since then Social Media has changed how humans interact with each other and how truth is verified. I can see both sides of censoring some content or just letting anyone say what they want whether it's based in fact or not.

I feel like labeling certain posts as being disputed is a good middle ground. Leave it up to the reader to research more and see what they believe is the truth.
The app is abhorrent since Emon Lusk took over. Every 3-4 tweets is an ad or some whack job like Biker/Animal trying to promote something irrelevant to the masses.