Wait, how much did you say?

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Wait, how much did you say?

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Does anyone else think that NFL QB contracts are getting out of hand?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Re: Wait, how much did you say?

Post by hawkfan8812 »

You know who's fucked? Buffalo and Cincy. LMAO
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:39 pm You know who's fucked? Buffalo and Cincy. LMAO
FOR SURE !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

I can't say shit....
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Anybody think CJ Stroud will be there at 5?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:44 pm Anybody think CJ Stroud will be there at 5?
It would shock me.

But if there was ever a year for a potentially messed-up draft, this is it!
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:44 pm Anybody think CJ Stroud will be there at 5?
Looks like you have a shot at Levis
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Ricrude wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:00 pm
That would be a strange pick after the year Geno had.

Also, the surprise retirement of their center Austin Blythe has left the Seahawks without a center. They're going to have to grab one in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:08 pm
Ricrude wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:00 pm
That would be a strange pick after the year Geno had.

Also, the surprise retirement of their center Austin Blythe has left the Seahawks without a center. They're going to have to grab one in the 2nd or 3rd round.
I don't think Geno is long term in Seattle...he did have a good year though. Levis could sit there with Pete and the boys and learn for a year or two. Take a center in the 3rd.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

No no on Levis, not a Pete guy. I read his interviews went terrible, too arrogant.

We did sign a FA center/guard and will certainly draft one as well. Considering both of our tackles were rookies last year, I am not too worried about finding a solution and depth at center.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:02 pm No no on Levis, not a Pete guy. I read his interviews went terrible, too arrogant.

We did sign a FA center/guard and will certainly draft one as well. Considering both of our tackles were rookies last year, I am not too worried about finding a solution and depth at center.
YOU KNOW they are going to do it....31 other teams have VOODOO dolls and are practicing Santaria right damn now!!
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Ricrude wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:20 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:02 pm No no on Levis, not a Pete guy. I read his interviews went terrible, too arrogant.

YOU KNOW they are going to do it....31 other teams have VOODOO dolls and are practicing Santaria right damn now!!
Well so much for that...