Behold!!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Behold!!!

Post by Biker »

Pride month is nearly upon us

Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Re: Behold!!!

Post by Ricrude »

Biker wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:39 pm Pride month is nearly upon us

I laughed
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I've never been so irritated with initials.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Target removing some LGBTQ merchandise following customer backlash
https://www.reuters.com/business/retail ... 023-05-23/

"Target Corp (TGT.N) is offering more than 2,000 products, including clothing, books, music and home furnishings as part of its Pride Collection. The items include "gender fluid" mugs, "queer all year" calendars and books for children aged 2-8 titled "Bye Bye, Binary," "Pride 1,2,3" and "I'm not a girl."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Young Cheezy has a friend that has a mother that is all about the gay/queer/trans stuff and SHOCKER! between the ages of 10 and 17 everyone, pushed by the mother, including the kid himself, thought this kid was gay. This kid wore the clothes, said the right things and acted the part to perfection all to the Facebook pride of his mother.
Suddenly, as the kid is getting older and nearly 18 and starts thinking more for himself decides to get a girlfriend, ditches the "gay pride" clothing and is "not gay" anymore and tells his mom: "You cant tell me what to do anymore." :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:57 am Target removing some LGBTQ merchandise following customer backlash
https://www.reuters.com/business/retail ... 023-05-23/

"Target Corp (TGT.N) is offering more than 2,000 products, including clothing, books, music and home furnishings as part of its Pride Collection. The items include "gender fluid" mugs, "queer all year" calendars and books for children aged 2-8 titled "Bye Bye, Binary," "Pride 1,2,3" and "I'm not a girl."
Just remember, grooming is NOT HAPPENING!!!!1!1!1!1
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Are we all being set up for Michelle’s reveal and presidential run
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!