DeSantis gets huge endorsement

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:51 pm Go ahead and quote each time I said "trump has no influence" you disingenuous hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:48 am Nope. You cant move the goalposts now, homeschool. You spent the last past page insisting Trump was the unquestioned leader and called all the shots. He wanted Jordan and Jordan LOST votes. Damn, maybe he doesnt call all the shots after all. :lol:
96% of Republicans voted to keep handling business
4% of R's and 100% of Dims voted to stall the House workings. This is factual. Congrats on doing Trumps bidding!
For the kids who can't keep up with multiple subjects at once, this is from a discussion how the Republican party since taking power in the House this year has repeatedly done Trump's bidding over and over and over again. Note who is minimizing and dismissing Trump's influence when it suits him, and now claiming he's never done such a thing. He wasn't alone, but like most times, the other culprit is currently irrelevant.

Disingenuous. Hack.
Holy shit. You actually think that's a "gotcha". Reread my quotes retard. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:04 pm Holy shit. You actually think that's a "gotcha". Reread my quotes retard. :lol:
I did the first time. As usual, you got your ass kicked which is why you're now pretending it says something else. Disingenuous. Hack.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:15 pm Its hilarious that you fucks think, that as a former POTUS, Trump shouldnt have any influence in the party. Of course he does; HES THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. It would be comical if he DIDNT have any influence.
Do you think Barry doesnt have any influence in your party?
I believe, Barry is the only former POTUS that maintained/maintains an office in DC and some think he is calling the shots for Shit Shows administration. :lol:
Is this brain rot contagious among you cons? The point is that you guys were the ones saying Trump had no influence, that he didn't call the shots. Wow. Just wow.
I posted on Oct 7th that Trump called the shot to trick all of the democrats into voting out McCarthy. I called it. I posted it. And I quoted it for you to read. I did that weeks before you think there was some "gotcha" moment where you caught me not thinking Trump had any influence.

I simply said that, IN MY OPINION, whatever elected official has the highest office within a party is the "leader" of that party. At that moment in time, that person was McHenry. So that was my answer. But Trump obviously still has influence. He influenced 100% of the democrats to vote out McCarthy. I'd say that's pretty influential.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:06 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:04 pm Holy shit. You actually think that's a "gotcha". Reread my quotes retard. :lol:
I did the first time. As usual, you got your ass kicked which is why you're now pretending it says something else. Disingenuous. Hack.
Except no. Sorry, chief. They say and mean exactly what I intended them to. Its not my fault you can't comprehend the words. One day maybe you won't be a retard.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

the pattern here is that Dot does something dumb. then he changes the subject. then he declares himself the winner.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:09 pm the pattern here is that Dot does something dumb. then he changes the subject. then he declares himself the winner.
It sucks when you aren't the brightest Texan in the room doesn't it?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:07 pm I posted on Oct 7th that Trump called the shot to trick all of the democrats into voting out McCarthy. I called it. I posted it. And I quoted it for you to read. I did that weeks before you think there was some "gotcha" moment where you caught me not thinking Trump had any influence.

I simply said that, IN MY OPINION, whatever elected official has the highest office within a party is the "leader" of that party. At that moment in time, that person was McHenry. So that was my answer. But Trump obviously still has influence. He influenced 100% of the democrats to vote out McCarthy. I'd say that's pretty influential.
And I never referenced your post or had you in mind at any time when making mine. You erroneously are drawing a parallel from yours to mine. By the time "usual suspects" reference rolls around, any person with functioning brain cells could see who and what I meant, but it seems you're lacking some necessary variables for that to happen for you. So. Stay mad.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:09 pm Except no. Sorry, chief. They say and mean exactly what I intended them to. Its not my fault you can't comprehend the words. One day maybe you won't be a retard.
Then you lose. Either you were then dismissing his influence in order to win an internet argument that you still lost, or you are now claiming you never said such a thing to begin with in order to win an internet argument that you are still losing. If only you could remember what all took place in the last 2 weeks, maybe you wouldn't make a fool of yourself. Ask Animal for help with 2 week recall, but I warn you, it's only for memory purposes. He clearly can't win a debate on fraud. Or language. Or logic. Or keeping topics straight in his head.

Maybe he's not such a good idea after all. You're screwed.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:19 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:07 pm I posted on Oct 7th that Trump called the shot to trick all of the democrats into voting out McCarthy. I called it. I posted it. And I quoted it for you to read. I did that weeks before you think there was some "gotcha" moment where you caught me not thinking Trump had any influence.

And I never referenced your post or had you in mind at any time when making mine. You erroneously are drawing a parallel from yours to mine. By the time "usual suspects" reference rolls around, any person with functioning brain cells could see who and what I meant, but it seems you're lacking some necessary variables for that to happen for you. So. Stay mad.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:09 pm Except no. Sorry, chief. They say and mean exactly what I intended them to. Its not my fault you can't comprehend the words. One day maybe you won't be a retard.
Then you lose. Either you were then dismissing his influence in order to win an internet argument that you still lost, or you are now claiming you never said such a thing to begin with in order to win an internet argument that you are still losing. If only you could remember what all took place in the last 2 weeks, maybe you wouldn't make a fool of yourself. Ask Animal for help with 2 week recall, but I warn you, it's only for memory purposes. He clearly can't win a debate on fraud. Or language. Or logic. Or keeping topics straight in his head.

Good Lord. Here, I will break it down for you:
In essence, my posts convey the meaning of Trump having influence but not controlling the entire party as you suggested. This is evidenced and proven by his first choice losing not once, not twice, but three times. :lol:
Try to actually process what the words on the screen actually mean.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:19 pm

I recall that in the past 2 weeks, Trump has operated the Democratic party like a master puppeteer. he has to be laughing his fucking ass off right now. But, he has to remind himself that the really big laugh comes when yall try to get a budget passed. There will be many LULZ in Maro Lago that day.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:31 pm Good Lord. Here, I will break it down for you:
In essence, my posts convey the meaning of Trump having influence but not controlling the entire party as you suggested. This is evidenced and proven by his first choice losing not once, not twice, but three times. :lol:
And like a good lapdog, you conveniently ignored the other data points of Trump dictating what they did the whole year in his and their effort to paint Biden as a criminal just like Trump. Yes, I did process what the words on the screen actually mean. I also processed what you refused to acknowledge because it would tear apart your weak case. Try again, bud, your excuses still ain't workin'.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:33 pm I recall that in the past 2 weeks, Trump has operated the Democratic party like a master puppeteer. he has to be laughing his fucking ass off right now. But, he has to remind himself that the really big laugh comes when yall try to get a budget passed. There will be many LULZ in Maro Lago that day.
They just installed the guy who led one of their efforts to get the Supreme Court to overthrow democracy. You know, the attempted coup? You'll remember that. Go ahead and tell me that's not a gift wrapped campaign ad against Republicans as a whole coming up.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:31 pm Good Lord. Here, I will break it down for you:
And like a good lapdog, you conveniently ignored the other data points of Trump dictating what they did the whole year in his and their effort to paint Biden as a criminal just like Trump. Yes, I did process what the words on the screen actually mean. I also processed what you refused to acknowledge because it would tear apart your weak case. Try again, bud, your excuses still ain't workin'.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:33 pm I recall that in the past 2 weeks, Trump has operated the Democratic party like a master puppeteer. he has to be laughing his fucking ass off right now. But, he has to remind himself that the really big laugh comes when yall try to get a budget passed. There will be many LULZ in Maro Lago that day.
They just installed the guy who led one of their efforts to get the Supreme Court to overthrow democracy. You know, the attempted coup? You'll remember that. Go ahead and tell me that's not a gift wrapped campaign ad against Republicans as a whole coming up.
good luck finding even one person that will remember any of that come the next election. I just read an article yesterday (on CNN) showing the Top Ten Senate seats that will likely flip parties in 2024. Did you know that the first 8 of the 10 were Democrats? :lol: and one of the two republicans was Ted Cruz.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:46 pm good luck finding even one person that will remember any of that come the next election. I just read an article yesterday (on CNN) showing the Top Ten Senate seats that will likely flip parties in 2024. Did you know that the first 8 of the 10 were Democrats? :lol: and one of the two republicans was Ted Cruz.
So just for the sake of people who remember things longer than 2 weeks ago, remind me again how the overturning of Roe vs Wade by a bought and paid for Supreme Court turned out for your party's red wave this last go-round? You know, cause you think people don't remember.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:55 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:46 pm good luck finding even one person that will remember any of that come the next election. I just read an article yesterday (on CNN) showing the Top Ten Senate seats that will likely flip parties in 2024. Did you know that the first 8 of the 10 were Democrats? :lol: and one of the two republicans was Ted Cruz.
So just for the sake of people who remember things longer than 2 weeks ago, remind me again how the overturning of Roe vs Wade by a bought and paid for Supreme Court turned out for your party's red wave this last go-round? You know, cause you think people don't remember.
the article i read was dated Sunday. if that helps. https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/22/politics ... index.html

Maybe whoever wrote it and whatever polls they relied on hadn't heard of the Roe/Wade or red wave stuff.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:59 pm the article i read was dated Sunday. if that helps. https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/22/politics ... index.html

Maybe whoever wrote it and whatever polls they relied on hadn't heard of the Roe/Wade or red wave stuff.
Yeah, who needs to acknowledge that voters get out there to vote when they care about something. Better to just keep them from voting altogether, right comrade?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:07 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:59 pm the article i read was dated Sunday. if that helps. https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/22/politics ... index.html

Yeah, who needs to acknowledge that voters get out there to vote when they care about something. Better to just keep them from voting altogether, right comrade?
maybe you should bring that up to the staff at CNN that put that article together since your tantrum obviously seems to be directed at them.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:10 pm maybe you should bring that up to the staff at CNN that put that article together since your tantrum obviously seems to be directed at them.
Except CNN isn't who's trying to keep people from voting, so I'm not mad at them for that. CNN also isn't the one with a stated memory span of 2 weeks long. That was to you, but you sidestepped and ignored. Feel like addressing it yet or just pretend it didn't happen?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:15 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:10 pm maybe you should bring that up to the staff at CNN that put that article together since your tantrum obviously seems to be directed at them.
Except CNN isn't who's trying to keep people from voting, so I'm not mad at them for that. CNN also isn't the one with a stated memory span of 2 weeks long. That was to you, but you sidestepped and ignored. Feel like addressing it yet or just pretend it didn't happen?
feel like addressing what yet?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:22 pm feel like addressing what yet?
dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:55 pm So just for the sake of people who remember things longer than 2 weeks ago, remind me again how the overturning of Roe vs Wade by a bought and paid for Supreme Court turned out for your party's red wave this last go-round? You know, cause you think people don't remember.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:27 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:22 pm feel like addressing what yet?
dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:55 pm So just for the sake of people who remember things longer than 2 weeks ago, remind me again how the overturning of Roe vs Wade by a bought and paid for Supreme Court turned out for your party's red wave this last go-round? You know, cause you think people don't remember.
my god, there is not anyone on the planet that could follow your scatter brained mini thoughts.

you want me to remind you how the supreme court over turning Roe v Wade turned out in the elections of 2022? I assume that's what you are trying to ask.

Well, let's see. I think the democrats flipped two seats in the Senate. Which increased their majority to 52 to 48?

And then in the house the republicans flipped the house which gave them a majority of 222 to 213 and McCarthy was elected Speaker.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:52 pm my god, there is not anyone on the planet that could follow your scatter brained mini thoughts.

you want me to remind you how the supreme court over turning Roe v Wade turned out in the elections of 2022? I assume that's what you are trying to ask.

Well, let's see. I think the democrats flipped two seats in the Senate. Which increased their majority to 52 to 48?

And then in the house the republicans flipped the house which gave them a majority of 222 to 213 and McCarthy was elected Speaker.
Silly me, but when I thought you could only remember things going 2 weeks back, I thought that might encompass seven posts ago within an hour's worth of time still on the same page. But hey, you're having the balls to engage finally. Now feel free to tell me, what usually happens in a midterm election in Congress to the party which also occupies the White House? Think hard, something that might have been predicted to be called a red wave, the magnitude of that, the numbers usually involved. Go ahead.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:00 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:52 pm my god, there is not anyone on the planet that could follow your scatter brained mini thoughts.

Silly me, but when I thought you could only remember things going 2 weeks back, I thought that might encompass seven posts ago within an hour's worth of time still on the same page. But hey, you're having the balls to engage finally. Now feel free to tell me, what usually happens in a midterm election in Congress to the party which also occupies the White House? Think hard, something that might have been predicted to be called a red wave, the magnitude of that, the numbers usually involved. Go ahead.
my two week memory applied to remembering when your entire caucus voted with MAGA. Remember that? :lol: And now you are stuck with a new speaker that might be worse than what you had. And some of you stupid fucks actually fell for the ruse that you might get to elect Hakeem Jefferies. :lol: :lol: But instead of McCarthy that was willing to cross the aisle, you elected a guy that hates gays and loves Trump.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

okay, hang on. I have to remember to read through all of the jibberish mumbo jumbo and figure out what the question is or else i'm scared of something.

So, what usually happens in a midterm election in Congress to the party which also occupies the White House?

Historically (I looked this up), the party that has the white house usually loses 4 seats in the senate and 26 in the House.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its always amusing when serial dodger dot accuses someone of dodging a question! :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:21 pm Its always amusing when serial dodger dot accuses someone of dodging a question! :lol:
the funny thing about Dot questions are that most are just factual questions that anyone can answer by googling. They aren't opinion questions like "who do you think will win the world series?" Or, when an opinion question is asked, like "Who do you think the leader of the party is" and you give your opinion, if its not what he thinks the answer should be, then you aren't answering the question. He only accepts "Trump" for the answer to that question. :lol:

he accused me of dodging a question that is simply googlable and then said i was scared because i didn't answer it. he's nuttier than a squirrel turd.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:07 pm my two week memory applied to remembering when your entire caucus voted with MAGA. Remember that? :lol: And now you are stuck with a new speaker that might be worse than what you had. And some of you stupid fucks actually fell for the ruse that you might get to elect Hakeem Jefferies. :lol: :lol: But instead of McCarthy that was willing to cross the aisle, you elected a guy that hates gays and loves Trump.
That was quite a few words, and not a single one showcased any either an attempt to answer the question of the moment that (mind you) you made relevant or took ownership of the fact that your party is in shambles from their own doing. But I see you made a followup, so we're taking baby steps for a mental midget such as yourself.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:14 pm okay, hang on. I have to remember to read through all of the jibberish mumbo jumbo and figure out what the question is or else i'm scared of something.

So, what usually happens in a midterm election in Congress to the party which also occupies the White House?

Historically (I looked this up), the party that has the white house usually loses 4 seats in the senate and 26 in the House.
Took you a few posts, but you got around to actually giving it a try finally. So you have the basic idea down of what usually happens. Now let's slowly extrapolate that to accommodate your inability to process multiple subjects at once. When analysts are predicting a red wave or a blue wave in a midterm election like in 2022, what kind of numbers are they usually talking about before it actually goes down? You looked up your own research before finally, go ahead and use the Google machine again. See what they were expecting to see until the overturning of Roe happened. We'll wait.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:21 pm Its always amusing when serial dodger dot accuses someone of dodging a question! :lol:
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten that you still can't come up with what crime Joe Biden has committed. So that's kinda on pause until you regurgitate something from your handlers.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:43 pm the funny thing about Dot questions are that most are just factual questions that anyone can answer by googling. They aren't opinion questions like "who do you think will win the world series?" Or, when an opinion question is asked, like "Who do you think the leader of the party is" and you give your opinion, if its not what he thinks the answer should be, then you aren't answering the question. He only accepts "Trump" for the answer to that question. :lol:

he accused me of dodging a question that is simply googlable and then said i was scared because i didn't answer it. he's nuttier than a squirrel turd.
If that's what's funny about it, and it's so easily answerable, then why the hesitancy? Let's examine that too while you work on the would-be red wave numbers. If the question of fraud pertaining to overvaluing and undervaluing of assets is so easy to answer, then why did you struggle so long with it? If the question of who's been directing the Republican party for the last year causes you to only remember the last two weeks, why does that happen? If you're asking whether voters have as short of a memory as you do, then how do you rectify the anti Roe backlash effect on the last midterm? Go ahead, use Google if you have to, but I don't think Google has your tiny brain mapped out for easy referencing.