DeSantis gets huge endorsement

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:00 pm Go ahead, use Google if you have to, but I don't think Google has your tiny brain mapped out for easy referencing.
doesn't your computer have google? Try it out, stupid. see what you can do. try googling "what is the legal definition of bribery". you won't like the answer, but just power through it.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:07 pm doesn't your computer have google? Try it out, stupid. see what you can do. try googling "what is the legal definition of bribery". you won't like the answer, but just power through it.
And how does that square with everyone, myself included, giving you the definition of bribe that expands beyond your conveniently narrow definition? How do you rectify other examples of bribery to non government officials being documented and prosecuted? I mean, we already went down this road and it didn't pan out well for you. If you're coming back to it, that shows you've got a lot of catching up to do. How long you need? 2 weeks?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:21 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:07 pm doesn't your computer have google? Try it out, stupid. see what you can do. try googling "what is the legal definition of bribery". you won't like the answer, but just power through it.
And how does that square with everyone, myself included, giving you the definition of bribe that expands beyond your conveniently narrow definition? How do you rectify other examples of bribery to non government officials being documented and prosecuted? I mean, we already went down this road and it didn't pan out well for you. If you're coming back to it, that shows you've got a lot of catching up to do. How long you need? 2 weeks?
write this down. Trump's payment to Stormy was not a bribe. and then tape it to the window you lick on the way to school.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:30 pm write this down. Trump's payment to Stormy was not a bribe. and then tape it to the window you lick on the way to school.
And there it is, full circle, we're back to you getting your ass kicked but not being cognizant enough to realize it.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hush-money
hush money

See synonyms for hush money on Thesaurus.com
noun
a bribe to keep someone silent about something, especially to keep the receiver from exposing a scandal.
What a day, huh?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:56 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:30 pm write this down. Trump's payment to Stormy was not a bribe. and then tape it to the window you lick on the way to school.
And there it is, full circle, we're back to you getting your ass kicked but not being cognizant enough to realize it.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hush-money
hush money

See synonyms for hush money on Thesaurus.com
noun
a bribe to keep someone silent about something, especially to keep the receiver from exposing a scandal.
What a day, huh?
Huh. Then there must be some legal reason why in any official capacity the action we're talking about is never referred to as a "bribe" except by you. Care to explore why no professional outlet, with employed attorneys whose sole purpose is to protect them from incorrect use of words, dont call it a "bribe"?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:19 pm Huh. Then there must be some legal reason why in any official capacity the action we're talking about is never referred to as a "bribe" except by you. Care to explore why no professional outlet, with employed attorneys whose sole purpose is to protect them from incorrect use of words, dont call it a "bribe"?
Hush money is defined as what again? Lemme know when you can square that with your reluctance to deal with reality.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot declares himself a winner more than a fat mom at a baby's beauty pageant.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

You're free to prove me wrong. What's the hold up? 2 weeks?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:38 pm dot declares himself a winner more than a fat mom at a baby's beauty pageant.
Yeah, your "ding dong ditch" strategy when it comes to actual facts is not working for you.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:35 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:19 pm Huh. Then there must be some legal reason why in any official capacity the action we're talking about is never referred to as a "bribe" except by you. Care to explore why no professional outlet, with employed attorneys whose sole purpose is to protect them from incorrect use of words, dont call it a "bribe"?
Hush money is defined as what again? Lemme know when you can square that with your reluctance to deal with reality.
LOLZ. Why are you the only one calling it a bribe, then? Weird that all of these organizations are avoiding that word. Why do you think that is?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:54 am LOLZ. Why are you the only one calling it a bribe, then? Weird that all of these organizations are avoiding that word. Why do you think that is?
As I said in the other thread, take it up with the people who defined hush money. If you don't like that, your beef is with them.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot thinks that definitions are like the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon". :lol:

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:59 pm dot thinks that definitions are like the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon". :lol:

Are you deliberately being a dick?

Or did you manage to skip language/vocabulary as a kid because your teachers passed you because you were an insufferable prick as a kid too?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:57 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:59 pm dot thinks that definitions are like the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon". :lol:

Or did you manage to skip language/vocabulary as a kid because your teachers passed you because you were an insufferable prick as a kid too?
i was one of those students that learned when I was shown mistakes. I excelled over the ones that refused to see they were wrong, like you.

Trump's payment to Stormy was not a bribe.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:08 pm i was one of those students that learned when I was shown mistakes. I excelled over the ones that refused to see they were wrong, like you.

The dictionary says otherwise.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:08 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:57 pm

i was one of those students that learned when I was shown mistakes. I excelled over the ones that refused to see they were wrong, like you.

You refuse to admit mistakes. I think I see the problem.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Florida Dominates Country For State-To-State Migration While California Ranks Dead Last
https://www.dailywire.com/news/florida- ... -dead-last
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

I'm sure clown shoes boy has a lot to do with the annual migration to winter homes.

🙄
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

saltydog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:55 pm I'm sure clown shoes boy has a lot to do with the annual migration to winter homes.

🙄
Did you read the linked article? Or did you not understand the linked article? The use of the word “net” implies that the temporary migration of “snowbirds” was not a factor.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

read? :lol: :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:19 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:55 pm I'm sure clown shoes boy has a lot to do with the annual migration to winter homes.

🙄
Did you read the linked article? Or did you not understand the linked article? The use of the word “net” implies that the temporary migration of “snowbirds” was not a factor.
Salty cant even be bothered to read his own links. :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:48 pm
Antknot wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:19 pm

🙄
Salty cant even be bothered to read his own links. :lol:
Don't worry. Clown shoes will be back to doing his job soon enough when he done his failing performance art show across the country.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

G-damn it. :lol:

Ron DeSantis Turns In Killer Performance Slashing Trump's Lead To 39 Points
https://babylonbee.com/news/ron-desanti ... -39-points
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:31 am G-damn it. :lol:

Ron DeSantis Turns In Killer Performance Slashing Trump's Lead To 39 Points
https://babylonbee.com/news/ron-desanti ... -39-points
Casey must have made a killer casserole after his head to head with Newsom.