At some point, we need to acknowledge that this guy is just a cunt

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

At some point, we need to acknowledge that this guy is just a cunt

Post by Biker »

Biden admin issues 20-year oil drilling ban near Indigenous site, ignoring pleas from Native Americans

The Navajo Nation said its members would be 'pushed into greater poverty' if the Biden admin moved forward with the action

The Biden administration is moving forward with a 20-year ban on new oil and gas leasing near an Indigenous cultural site in New Mexico despite stark opposition from Native Americans in the region.

Interior Secretary Deb Haaland finalized the action Friday which bans fossil fuel and mineral leasing within a 10-mile buffer zone around the Chaco Culture National Historical Park in northwestern New Mexico. The ban ultimately amounts to a withdrawal of approximately 336,404 acres of public lands from mineral leasing near the site some Native Americans consider sacred.

"Today marks an important step in fulfilling President Biden’s commitments to Indian Country by protecting Chaco Canyon, a sacred place that holds deep meaning for the Indigenous peoples whose ancestors have called this place home since time immemorial," Haaland said in a statement.

"The exceptional landscape in the Greater Chaco region has profound cultural importance," Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Director Tracy Stone-Manning added. "Today’s announcement marks an important step in ensuring Indigenous voices help inform the management of our public lands."

The action comes nearly two years after the Department of the Interior (DOI) and BLM first proposed the leasing moratorium within the 10-mile radius at the Chaco Canyon site.

However, the proposal has been met with fierce opposition from the nearby Navajo Nation, local officials and energy producers.

In 2021, Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez and Vice President Myron Lizer penned a letter to President Biden, warning it would have a "devastating impact" on tribal members who have a financial interest in drilling in the area. And last year, the San Juan County, New Mexico, board of commissioners passed a resolution opposing the DOI administration proposal.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: At some point, we need to acknowledge that this guy is just a cunt

Post by Burn1dwn »

Maybe we are keeping the resources there for the white man, when we take it back like the Black Hills?

In all seriousness though, why can't the Indians do what they want there? Isn't it considered a sovereign nation?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Eco-Green-God trumps all in the Shit Show administration.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Like I said……cunt

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its just more proof that that this administration is more about pushing their agendas than helping Americans.
Here we have a group of historically marginalized people that have an opportunity to better their entire community with their own natural resources, while helping the overall American production, and Shit Show gives them a big "Nope. Fuck you." Its basically a win/win for everyone but the Democrat claim in general and this administrations claim in particular of being for "the little guy" is a gigantic demonstrable lie. This latest action simply adds to the evidence.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ricrude wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:08 pm
Weird how the Lefties are silent when Shit Shows dementia pops up but were absolutely giddy whenever Trump flubbed a word.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

normally, you can kind of figure out what they are talking about when they get words confused. But I have no fucking idea what he's talking about on this one. Who is planning a railroad and what does the Indian Ocean have to do with it?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Laughable.

Let me know when he talks about injecting bleach or using UV light to handle Covid.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Seriously, though. It will be nice to finally have a direct route from the US to Madagascar.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:27 pm Laughable.

Let me know when he talks about injecting bleach or using UV light to handle Covid.
Don't tell me you got duped on those too!! :lol:
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:33 pm Seriously, though. It will be nice to finally have a direct route from the US to Madagascar.
YES!!! Good cinnamon is a bitch to get.
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Ricrude wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:44 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:33 pm Seriously, though. It will be nice to finally have a direct route from the US to Madagascar.
YES!!! Good cinnamon is a bitch to get.
they have the best vanilla beans. by far.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Mozambique is very underrated this time of year.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:40 pm

You mean this?

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:49 pm

You mean this?

Yeah, that. Can you tell me where he tells people to inject bleach?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:49 pm

You mean this?

Yeah, that. Can you tell me where he tells people to inject bleach?
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/2 ... ear-484399
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I remember watching that press conference. It was with Fauci and that lady Dr Birx. They had all just started a press conference and they had some exciting (at the time) news about a few things that had determined that worked to kill the virus in the lab. Anyway, Trump was kind of showing off and had obviously had a quick briefing with Fauci and Birx right before going live and he had asked them if any of these things could be used on the human body to try to kill the virus? And they must have answered "we are going to do some research on that". leading Trump to think maybe there was some hope there. So, he goes live with that at the beginning of the thing and mentions that he had asked if these things (UV light and bleach and whatever else the Dr's were going to talk about) might be able to be used on the body to get the same results. You could tell from their reactions to the cameras that they were somewhat embarrassed and not sure what to say since they probably thought it was a dumb idea.

I remember thinking at the time "oh boy! Watch how they spin this". And sure enough, 3 or 4 years later and they are still talking about injecting bleach.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:22 pm I remember watching that press conference. It was with Fauci and that lady Dr Birx. They had all just started a press conference and they had some exciting (at the time) news about a few things that had determined that worked to kill the virus in the lab. Anyway, Trump was kind of showing off and had obviously had a quick briefing with Fauci and Birx right before going live and he had asked them if any of these things could be used on the human body to try to kill the virus? And they must have answered "we are going to do some research on that". leading Trump to think maybe there was some hope there. So, he goes live with that at the beginning of the thing and mentions that he had asked if these things (UV light and bleach and whatever else the Dr's were going to talk about) might be able to be used on the body to get the same results. You could tell from their reactions to the cameras that they were somewhat embarrassed and not sure what to say since they probably thought it was a dumb idea.

I remember thinking at the time "oh boy! Watch how they spin this". And sure enough, 3 or 4 years later and they are still talking about injecting bleach.
Yes, he sure didn't do anything dumb like mis-identifying an ocean.

Only if he tries to re-direct a hurricane with a sharpie or suggest shooting a nuclear weapon at it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:22 pm I remember watching that press conference. It was with Fauci and that lady Dr Birx. They had all just started a press conference and they had some exciting (at the time) news about a few things that had determined that worked to kill the virus in the lab. Anyway, Trump was kind of showing off and had obviously had a quick briefing with Fauci and Birx right before going live and he had asked them if any of these things could be used on the human body to try to kill the virus? And they must have answered "we are going to do some research on that". leading Trump to think maybe there was some hope there. So, he goes live with that at the beginning of the thing and mentions that he had asked if these things (UV light and bleach and whatever else the Dr's were going to talk about) might be able to be used on the body to get the same results. You could tell from their reactions to the cameras that they were somewhat embarrassed and not sure what to say since they probably thought it was a dumb idea.

Only if he tries to re-direct a hurricane with a sharpie or suggest shooting a nuclear weapon at it.
so what was Joe talking about when he confused a word or two about a railway from the Pacific across the Indian Ocean? I can't find anything that he might have been referring to.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:38 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm

so what was Joe talking about when he confused a word or two about a railway from the Pacific across the Indian Ocean? I can't find anything that he might have been referring to.
Of course you can't. :roll:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Aha!!! Found it.

He made a similar gaffe a week ago on the exact same subject. But at least in that brain fart we can figure out what he was talking about.

“We’re talking about building — and I had my team putting together with other countries as well — to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean — from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the Indian Ocean,” he said at the time, clumsily describing a proposal to construct a rail line crossing sub-Saharan Africa.

Africa is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea, the Indian Ocean, and the Atlantic Ocean — not the Pacific, which is more than a thousand miles away from the nearest African coastline.

Evidently, Biden is planning to build a railroad across Africa to connect the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean by rail.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm Aha!!! Found it.

He made a similar gaffe a week ago on the exact same subject. But at least in that brain fart we can figure out what he was talking about.

“We’re talking about building — and I had my team putting together with other countries as well — to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean — from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the Indian Ocean,” he said at the time, clumsily describing a proposal to construct a rail line crossing sub-Saharan Africa.

Africa is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea, the Indian Ocean, and the Atlantic Ocean — not the Pacific, which is more than a thousand miles away from the nearest African coastline.

Evidently, Biden is planning to build a railroad across Africa to connect the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean by rail.
And why would we do that? That sounds like it would go across several countries there...
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Ricrude wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:12 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm Aha!!! Found it.

And why would we do that? That sounds like it would go across several countries there...
i have no fucking idea. He can't seem to put together any sentences about it without screwing it up. so i really can't find anything about it.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I thought he was talking about the "ocean of oil" he isn't letting Indians tap into.