I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hamas, Islamic Jihad reject Gaza gov. overhaul for permanent ceasefire, Egyptian sources say
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 023-12-25/

CAIRO, Dec 25 (Reuters) - Hamas and the allied Islamic Jihad have rejected an Egyptian proposal that they relinquish power in the Gaza Strip in return for a permanent ceasefire, two Egyptian security sources told Reuters on Monday.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

IDF Making progress

Top Hamas official Saleh Arouri, who headed West Bank operations, killed in Beirut blast
Arouri, one of the founders of Hamas’ military wing, had headed the group’s presence in the West Bank.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/0 ... h-00133447
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:05 pm IDF Making progress

Top Hamas official Saleh Arouri, who headed West Bank operations, killed in Beirut blast
Arouri, one of the founders of Hamas’ military wing, had headed the group’s presence in the West Bank.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/0 ... h-00133447
I guess the "Human Shield" protection only works in occupied territories. They would have needed to drop a 2000 bomb to kill the same guy in Gaza. Things that make you go hmmmm...
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:16 pm
INSURRECTION!!!!!!!!!1
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Pakistan retaliates with missle strikes against Iran. Ok- this is now getting out of hand like it always does in the Middle East
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Fetterturd responds to anti-Israel protestors outside his home by waving an Israeli flag :lol:
I gotta say that I do appreciate his resolve. He doesnt cower to the Lefties.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I mean, everyone condemns rape and sexual violence, right? Thats about as easy as you can get for most people to agree on. Rashida Tlaib votes "Present".

Rashida Tlaib Blasted Over Hamas Rape Vote: 'Absolute Sicko'
"Michigan Democrat Rashida Tlaib has come under fire on social media after being the only voting member of the House not to back a resolution condemning "rape and sexual violence committed by Hamas" on Wednesday."
https://www.newsweek.com/rashida-tlaib- ... te-1870247
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Arab States Are Giving Palestinians the Cold Shoulder. Here’s Why.
Former U.S. Ambassador Ryan Crocker on why Arab states won’t accept Palestinians fleeing war.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... a-00142277
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Jeezus H. Christ.
Not for the squeamish:

‘Sadistic’ Humiliation, Mutilation, And Gang Rape Were Part Of Hamas Strategy, Israeli Report Shows
First official report documenting sexual atrocities committed by Hamas reveals widespread rape, violent attacks directed on sexual organs

Warning: The below report includes graphic sexual content that may be disturbing to readers.

The first official report documenting Hamas’ widespread sexual atrocities released on Wednesday claims the terror group’s use of sadistic humiliation, genital mutilation, and gang rape is part of its operational strategy both during and after its October 7 massacre.
The report, submitted to the United Nations by the Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel, leaves “no room for denial or disregard,” according to the organization’s CEO Orit Sulitzeanu.

“The terrorist organization Hamas chose to harm Israel strategically in two clear ways – kidnapping citizens and committing sadistic sexual crimes,” Sulitzeanu said in a press release. “Silence will be remembered as a historical stain on those who chose to remain silent and deny the sexual crimes committed by Hamas.”

The report includes testimonies from survivors and first responders who encountered corpses with signs of sexual assault, and concludes that sexual violence took place in all areas of the October 7 massacre, including the Nova festival, villages, and military bases. It adds that hostages taken were also subject to sexual violence while in captivity.
Quantitative information is not given about the assaults because most of the victims were killed, making the extent of the atrocities difficult to know, the release states.

At the Nova festival, the report states a woman who was seen in a viral video with a burned face, torn dress, and no underwear was raped, according to police investigators. The woman who took the video reported she saw a cut wound on the victim’s legs which she believes was to cut off her underwear. Several more survivors gave eye-witness testimony of women being gang raped, beaten, and then killed at the festival.

“​​One survivor who wandered the area after the massacre described it as an ‘apocalypse of bodies, girls without clothes, some missing their upper, some their lower parts,’” the report states. “These descriptions align with accounts from personnel that treated and removed the bodies, who testified about many bodies arriving partially clothed or unclothed, heavy bleeding from the pelvic area, and mutilation of genital organs.”
Another survivor named Sapir said she saw five different cases of rape, bodies being mutilated and a large group of terrorists “passing injured women between them.” In one case she said she saw an injured woman being raped by a terrorist while another pulled her hair. Each time the woman resisted, she was stabbed in the back, according to the report.

Sapir also said she saw a woman’s breast being amputated with a box cutter by terrorists who “passed it between them like a toy.”
Rami Davidian told the investigators that women’s bodies were tied to trees with some that had iron rods inserted into their sexual organs.

Yoni Saadon, testified to witnessing a woman getting raped who screamed, ‘‘Stop it – already I’m going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!’ before she was shot in the head and killed.

One survivor said he saw girls “whose pelvises were simply broken from being raped so much.”

Yoni Saadon who also survived the massacre at the festival said he witnessed eight to ten terrorists rape the same person.

Another survivor told police that girls were burned after being raped.

Signs of sexual assault were also found in the homes within several villages including indications that spouses and family members were forced to witness the violence, according to the report.
ZAKA volunteers who worked in Kibbutz Be’eri gave testimony to bodies they found of women and girls who were stripped of underwear, had signs of semen, and a case with a knife found inserted into a genital organ.

“Chaim Otmazgin, commander of the special units in ZAKA and an officer in the National Rescue and Fire Command, describes another kibbutz where he saw two naked bodies of women with objects penetrating their bodies,” the report states.

One of the bodies was stabbed with a serrated knife “that was used to remove the woman’s internal organs leaving them between her legs,” the report adds.

Otmazgin said he saw another case where a mother’s body was found handcuffed behind her back while her daughter’s body was found in the next room with her pants and underwear down.

Nira Shpak, a resident of Kfar Aza who took upon herself the task of identifying the bodies of the 60 killed in the kibbutz, recounted several bodies found with exposed intimate organs, sometimes with their clothes seemingly torn apart.”
ZAKA volunteer Itzik Itach said he saw a couple tied together with signs of rape on the woman’s body.

“Nachman Dyksztejna, another volunteer, described the bodies of two women found tied by their hands and feet to a bed, one having been sexually abused and found with a knife in her genitals,” the report states.

IDF paramedics reportedly found the bodies of two girls, one of which had her pants down and remains of semen on her back.

An emergency security team member of Kibbutz Re’im, Noam Mark, said he found three naked bodies of female Nova festival attendees with signs of “clear signs of severe sexual violence.” Mark provided testimony and a video supporting his claims to police, according to the report.

Men’s bodies were also reportedly found with signs of sexual abuse and mutilated genitals, according to the report.
“There were a lot of gun wounds there. Shooting was targeted at sexual organs,” a paramedic testified. “We saw that a lot. They had a thing with sexual organs.”

On an IDF base, Lieutenant Tamar Bar Shimo said she was threatened with a weapon by a terrorist to remove her uniform until another terrorist intervened, the report states.

“Shari Mendes, a volunteer who attended to women’s bodies at the “Shura” camp, reported seeing four bodies of female soldiers with signs of sexual violence, some with extensive bleeding in the pelvic area,” according to the report. “Maayan, a dentist and military officer who also worked at the camp, said she saw at least 10 bodies of female soldiers with clear signs of sexual violence.”
The report adds that The New York Times was shown a video taken by terrorists of two soldiers who were shot in their genitals.

While hostages, both men and women were sexually assaulted and others still in captivity may still be facing sexual violence, according to the report.

“Chen and Agam Goldstein, a mother and her teenage daughter who were kidnapped from their home in Kfar Aza and released after 51 days in captivity, noted that they encountered at least 3 female hostages [who] suffered sexual assault during captivity,” the report states.

Another former hostage, Aviva Sigal “spoke about sexual assaults on young women, including a case where she saw a young woman immediately after being assaulted when taken to the bathroom,” according to the report.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:19 pm Jeezus H. Christ.
Not for the squeamish:

‘Sadistic’ Humiliation, Mutilation, And Gang Rape Were Part Of Hamas Strategy, Israeli Report Shows
First official report documenting sexual atrocities committed by Hamas reveals widespread rape, violent attacks directed on sexual organs
Hamas are scumbags even without the rape and sexual violence but these stories are disgusting.

I know it says first "official report" but not really anything new in this story. I have heard all of these instances repeated the past couple months.

A few questions:
  • 1)Why did it take months for Israel to file the report with the UN? Besides the info from the released hostages, this could have been submitted months ago.

2)No Go-Pro videos of this widespread rape? No Ring doorbell cameras or microphones caught any of the sexual assaults? Seems like if it was part of their strategy and this widespread, they would have some kind of video evidence? The report doesn't mention any.

3)Did you hear about the report of Rape, assault and sexual violence against Palestinian women in Israeli custody? Of course Israel has called the allegations "despicable and unfounded" regardless of the UN finding the allegations as credible and w/ evidence (including an IDF soldier uploaded pictures). The US won't comment on it until Israel gets done with their own investigation on themselves. Why the double standard?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

For me........... i typically give the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to treatment of people (prisoners, hostages, civilians, etc) to whoever was attacked. the attackers have to be held to a higher standard, at least that's how I usually look at it. If you are going to start a problem you better be prepared for harsh judgment every step of the way. I know that's probably not a typically fair way to look at it.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:09 am For me........... i typically give the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to treatment of people (prisoners, hostages, civilians, etc) to whoever was attacked. the attackers have to be held to a higher standard, at least that's how I usually look at it. If you are going to start a problem you better be prepared for harsh judgment every step of the way. I know that's probably not a typically fair way to look at it.
Isn't there an objective way to look at evidence? Why wouldn't that be the first standard regardless of the circumstances? Especially when dealing with open societies.

It's not like we are trying to find out what happened in North Korea.

Israel is supposedly part of the west and an open society. The US gets scrutinized when we want to use our strength. We got raked over the coals for our mistakes in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:53 am
Animal wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:09 am For me........... i typically give the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to treatment of people (prisoners, hostages, civilians, etc) to whoever was attacked. the attackers have to be held to a higher standard, at least that's how I usually look at it. If you are going to start a problem you better be prepared for harsh judgment every step of the way. I know that's probably not a typically fair way to look at it.
Isn't there an objective way to look at evidence? Why wouldn't that be the first standard regardless of the circumstances? Especially when dealing with open societies.

It's not like we are trying to find out what happened in North Korea.

Israel is supposedly part of the west and an open society. The US gets scrutinized when we want to use our strength. We got raked over the coals for our mistakes in Iraq and Afghanistan.
and we should have. we were the attackers in both of those places. we had to be held to a higher standard.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

. Tweet was deleted.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did ... on-1873292

Looks like it was a fake account.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Dumbass cop holds his burned corpse at gunpoint

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:57 pm Dumbass cop holds his burned corpse at gunpoint

You obviously aren't familar with how Hamas spreads.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:09 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:57 pm Dumbass cop holds his burned corpse at gunpoint

You obviously aren't familar with how Hamas spreads.
oh no. the blob?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

BTW- HAMAS in Arabic means "excitement".
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:02 am BTW- HAMAS in Arabic means "excitement".
nope. it started as an acronym for the islamic resistance movement. then they made a word in Arabic "hamas" that means "bravery". In Hebrew it means "violence". I own Google.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:22 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:02 am BTW- HAMAS in Arabic means "excitement".
nope. it started as an acronym for the islamic resistance movement. then they made a word in Arabic "hamas" that means "bravery". In Hebrew it means "violence". I own Google.
Nope. 30 years+ Israel has been fighting Hamas. It's a totally different offshoot from any other movement like Hezbollah, Palestinian Authority, etc. It's original Arabic meaning is "excitement". How do I know this without Google? I'm on the last 40 pages of this book
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

In other words, I don't need Google
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i hope you got that book in the fiction section.