Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:29 pm I'm just enjoying watching Dot bounce back and forth between when charges determine that crimes were committed and when they have nothing to do with crimes being committed. Whichever fits his argument. :lol:

I know he won't tackle it, but I would love to see him explain how the State of New York had any financial damages attributed to inflating asset values. If he could get anywhere close to $350 million that would be even better.
And here we see demonstrated the ongoing inability to determine what fraud is. You'd think after so many months of everyone telling him he's wrong, he'd have gotten curious and looked into why everyone has a perspective counter to what his says. No wonder he's content to let proven dishonest GOP reps tell him how to think about this latest partisan hack affair.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:38 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:29 pm I'm just enjoying watching Dot bounce back and forth between when charges determine that crimes were committed and when they have nothing to do with crimes being committed. Whichever fits his argument. :lol:

I know he won't tackle it, but I would love to see him explain how the State of New York had any financial damages attributed to inflating asset values. If he could get anywhere close to $350 million that would be even better.
And here we see demonstrated the ongoing inability to determine what fraud is. You'd think after so many months of everyone telling him he's wrong, he'd have gotten curious and looked into why everyone has a perspective counter to what his says. No wonder he's content to let proven dishonest GOP reps tell him how to think about this latest partisan hack affair.
:lol: *cough* insurrection *cough*
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:29 pm
Antknot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:25 pm Putting funds in escrow, in this case until the appeals are done, doesn’t mean that he’s gonna lose that money if the appeals are won. So he isn’t “paying”.
Can he take the money back out before those appeals are lost? No. Just remember, you're choosing to believe a criminal sexual assaulter guilty of massive fraud. If you hurry, maybe you can help him out via buying those golden shoes he's now peddling. There's always another mark.
My post that brought up the topic of escrow was that I would wait until all the appeals were done. Nowhere in there did I say that I believed him or that he was innocent only that all the legal steps have not been finished. You’re reading into it because of your bias.
Last edited by Antknot on Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:37 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:29 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:15 pm
dot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:51 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 pm i don't need to travel to New York to explain that fraud doesn't depend on any legal findings. Are you now saying that crimes or courts now have something to do with determining if a crime was committed?
Are you sure about that? Because you're the one claiming that what he did was not fraud despite the ruling and evidence and testimony that says otherwise. If you had some magic bullet to save him from these judgements, shouldn't you consider it a badge of honor to have walked into those courtrooms and saved him from what he calls a witch hunt? So come on, get to steppin'. Every day wasted is a day lost to exonerate him and save him the interest on those appeals he can't afford.
Trump's lawyers really shit the bed when they didn't take Animals phone call! :lol:
I'm just enjoying watching Dot bounce back and forth between when charges determine that crimes were committed and when they have nothing to do with crimes being committed. Whichever fits his argument. :lol:

It's truly unbelievable how Trump's lawyers were completely unaware of all this important legal knowledge you have.
trump's lawyers never had a chance in that kangaroo court. i said that from the get go. that wasn't a trial. that was a segment of The View.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:42 pm :lol: *cough* insurrection *cough*
Your own definition fit January 6, and you had to run away from ever engaging over it again. Definitions are truly not your strong suit, whether it's fraud, insurrection, or cement mixers (RIP Salty).
Antknot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:42 pm My post that brought up the topic of escrow was that I would wait until all the appeals were done. Nowhere in there did I say that I believed him or that he was innocent only that all the legal steps have not been finished. You’re reading into it because of your bias.
Am I?
Antknot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:25 pm Putting funds in escrow, in this case until the appeals are done, doesn’t mean that he’s gonna lose that money if the appeals are won. So he isn’t “paying”.
If you're hypothesizing that he could win his appeals, despite the evidence and testimony against him, then it's your bias at play here. But more to the point, what I said regarding your hypothesis is that even in the case of appealing these verdicts, he's going to have to front the money. If you give the money to someone else to keep while you try to keep from having to pay the party you were found to have defrauded or defamed, you don't have that money anymore until those appeals are adjudicated. He can't just take it back to use somewhere else, so functionally, he's paying to appeal these verdicts. Or to put it simply:
dot wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:37 am Unfortunately, he's gonna have to shell out the money for those appeals.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:38 pm

I will never be able to bring your dumb ass up to speed on how things really work. You seem to stumble upon definitions and then pick out parts of definitions to meet your end goal. I can't make you aware of how things are done every day in the world. And I surely can't seem to make you understand that New York has no right to any $350 million (or whatever their ill gotten gains award was). No one was damaged. No one was hurt. And if anyone might have been it certainly wasn't New York. If you don't think I know what I am talking about, listen to someone else that has a bit more skin in the game than I do.

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm I will never be able to bring your dumb ass up to speed on how things really work.
Probably cause you will never understand the fundamentals of the case which is why you alone are disputing a fact finding that everyone else sees plainly.
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm You seem to stumble upon definitions and then pick out parts of definitions to meet your end goal. I can't make you aware of how things are done every day in the world.
By all means, undervalue your properties and assets that you pay taxes on to the government, and then overinflate them to get better interest rates on loans. Tell me how the real world treats you when you're caught committing fraud.
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm And I surely can't seem to make you understand that New York has no right to any $350 million (or whatever their ill gotten gains award was). No one was damaged. No one was hurt.
That is not your call especially when you are mentally inept to understand the subject you're tackling. You can't even understand what fraud is, an ongoing issue with your brain and understanding. And it's no one's fault but your own because you choose to remain uneducated on the subject. You have no one to blame but yourself for being this stupid on the subject.
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm And if anyone might have been it certainly wasn't New York. If you don't think I know what I am talking about, listen to someone else that has a bit more skin in the game than I do.

Once again, for the mental midgets like you, if you are owed more money back because the interest rates being paid to you are artificially low due to fraudulent financial statements, try selling the no victims line to the people that deserve more money than they got. Are you going to just shake your head and say, well, this client owes me more money than he paid because he broke the law but I got some of it so let's call it a day? The same goes for taxes, interest, creditors, all the people that Trump routinely stiffs on paying because he doesn't pay his bills or what he owes because he's in a constant state of criminal fraud. If you are going to stand there and tell me that you are owed money but you're going to shrug your shoulders and walk away because the guy that owes you stole it from you, then I can see why Trump has such an easy time fleecing marks like you of their money.

Now let's pay a little closer attention to what you are trying to pass off as an authority. First, let's pay close attention to the fact that he's admitting everyone in the industry is committing fraud. Bold move to throw everyone under the bus. Fraud is still fraud, doesn't matter if everyone is doing it or not. Second, and this may be why this particular chucklehead resonates with you, he's forgetting to make any mention of the other half of the fraud scheme which is something you do on the regular every time this comes up. Overvaluing for loan interest rates to be low, undervaluing for tax rates to be low, but the same property. It's fraud. Every way you slice it, it's fraud. That is what you are defending. So yeah, if it hasn't been made apparent before, you don't know what you're talking about and every time you try, you make yourself look like a bumbling idiot. Try listening to what you're citing next time before you rely on it, but more than that, just bite the bullet and actually research the topic so you stop falling into this trap where you only come out looking worse. What are we up to now, fraud part quartre?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:48 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm I will never be able to bring your dumb ass up to speed on how things really work.
Probably cause you will never understand the fundamentals of the case which is why you alone are disputing a fact finding that everyone else sees plainly.
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm You seem to stumble upon definitions and then pick out parts of definitions to meet your end goal. I can't make you aware of how things are done every day in the world.
By all means, undervalue your properties and assets that you pay taxes on to the government, and then overinflate them to get better interest rates on loans. Tell me how the real world treats you when you're caught committing fraud.
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm And I surely can't seem to make you understand that New York has no right to any $350 million (or whatever their ill gotten gains award was). No one was damaged. No one was hurt.
That is not your call especially when you are mentally inept to understand the subject you're tackling. You can't even understand what fraud is, an ongoing issue with your brain and understanding. And it's no one's fault but your own because you choose to remain uneducated on the subject. You have no one to blame but yourself for being this stupid on the subject.
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm And if anyone might have been it certainly wasn't New York. If you don't think I know what I am talking about, listen to someone else that has a bit more skin in the game than I do.

Once again, for the mental midgets like you, if you are owed more money back because the interest rates being paid to you are artificially low due to fraudulent financial statements, try selling the no victims line to the people that deserve more money than they got. Are you going to just shake your head and say, well, this client owes me more money than he paid because he broke the law but I got some of it so let's call it a day? The same goes for taxes, interest, creditors, all the people that Trump routinely stiffs on paying because he doesn't pay his bills or what he owes because he's in a constant state of criminal fraud. If you are going to stand there and tell me that you are owed money but you're going to shrug your shoulders and walk away because the guy that owes you stole it from you, then I can see why Trump has such an easy time fleecing marks like you of their money.

Now let's pay a little closer attention to what you are trying to pass off as an authority. First, let's pay close attention to the fact that he's admitting everyone in the industry is committing fraud. Bold move to throw everyone under the bus. Fraud is still fraud, doesn't matter if everyone is doing it or not. Second, and this may be why this particular chucklehead resonates with you, he's forgetting to make any mention of the other half of the fraud scheme which is something you do on the regular every time this comes up. Overvaluing for loan interest rates to be low, undervaluing for tax rates to be low, but the same property. It's fraud. Every way you slice it, it's fraud. That is what you are defending. So yeah, if it hasn't been made apparent before, you don't know what you're talking about and every time you try, you make yourself look like a bumbling idiot. Try listening to what you're citing next time before you rely on it, but more than that, just bite the bullet and actually research the topic so you stop falling into this trap where you only come out looking worse. What are we up to now, fraud part quartre?
How about you try not drinking the koolaid the left wing nutters are feeding you and realize that this case isn't about fraud. its about politics. they are convicting a jaywalker of a felony because they don't like his politics. it is what it is. hopefully an appeals court will be a civilized bunch that understand basic business 101 and they won't go all Harakiri like these idiot DA's and judge's that you idolize because of their politics. Trump has legal problems but this isn't one of them and it makes you fucktards look stupid for throwing it in the pile.

And the hilarious part is that they don't stop at trying to make a point and finding him guilty of jaywalking. they try to hoist a cherry on top and get a $350 million settlement to go with it. That's when it moves into the realm of bizzaro fruit loop.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:09 pm How about you try not drinking the koolaid the left wing nutters are feeding you and realize that this case isn't about fraud.
If that was true, then why was there such massive fraud found and adjudicated? All your bloviating and you still can't come to grips with the core facts of this case, the Trumps have committed fraud on a massive scale for years, decades. The prosecution didn't invent Trump's fraudulent financials, the Trumps did. The prosecution didn't misrepresent Trump's assets or their dimensions to determine valuations, the Trumps did. Keep dodging these established facts, you look more ridiculous every time you do and you weren't starting out well considering you don't even understand how fraud works in the first place. You were warned repeatedly that you are intentionally not equipped to handle this subject, because you refuse to educate yourself about it like so many others you choose to argue about. You only have yourself to blame for looking the fool, but at least you have your Kool-Aid.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:30 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:09 pm How about you try not drinking the koolaid the left wing nutters are feeding you and realize that this case isn't about fraud.
If that was true, then why was there such massive fraud found and adjudicated? All your bloviating and you still can't come to grips with the core facts of this case, the Trumps have committed fraud on a massive scale for years, decades. The prosecution didn't invent Trump's fraudulent financials, the Trumps did. The prosecution didn't misrepresent Trump's assets or their dimensions to determine valuations, the Trumps did. Keep dodging these established facts, you look more ridiculous every time you do and you weren't starting out well considering you don't even understand how fraud works in the first place. You were warned repeatedly that you are intentionally not equipped to handle this subject, because you refuse to educate yourself about it like so many others you choose to argue about. You only have yourself to blame for looking the fool, but at least you have your Kool-Aid.
watch the video of Kevin O'Leary explaining how it works. He makes it as simple as it can be. I tried to explain the same thing but you don't seem to have the mental acuity to grasp it. Play it again, real slow and see if you can start to understand it.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:40 pm watch the video of Kevin O'Leary explaining how it works. He makes it as simple as it can be. I tried to explain the same thing but you don't seem to have the mental acuity to grasp it. Play it again, real slow and see if you can start to understand it.
dot wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:48 pm Once again, for the mental midgets like you, if you are owed more money back because the interest rates being paid to you are artificially low due to fraudulent financial statements, try selling the no victims line to the people that deserve more money than they got. Are you going to just shake your head and say, well, this client owes me more money than he paid because he broke the law but I got some of it so let's call it a day? The same goes for taxes, interest, creditors, all the people that Trump routinely stiffs on paying because he doesn't pay his bills or what he owes because he's in a constant state of criminal fraud. If you are going to stand there and tell me that you are owed money but you're going to shrug your shoulders and walk away because the guy that owes you stole it from you, then I can see why Trump has such an easy time fleecing marks like you of their money.

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:45 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:40 pm watch the video of Kevin O'Leary explaining how it works. He makes it as simple as it can be. I tried to explain the same thing but you don't seem to have the mental acuity to grasp it. Play it again, real slow and see if you can start to understand it.
dot wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:48 pm Once again, for the mental midgets like you, if you are owed more money back because the interest rates being paid to you are artificially low due to fraudulent financial statements, try selling the no victims line to the people that deserve more money than they got. Are you going to just shake your head and say, well, this client owes me more money than he paid because he broke the law but I got some of it so let's call it a day? The same goes for taxes, interest, creditors, all the people that Trump routinely stiffs on paying because he doesn't pay his bills or what he owes because he's in a constant state of criminal fraud. If you are going to stand there and tell me that you are owed money but you're going to shrug your shoulders and walk away because the guy that owes you stole it from you, then I can see why Trump has such an easy time fleecing marks like you of their money.

its a stupid charge and a stupid trial. any one that knows how things work knows that. its only the karen's that want to use the courts to punish their political rivals that think its anything more than that. which is what i have said sense the start. and which is what Mr. O'Leary very clearly stated in his CNN interview. The interview where even the interviewer agreed with him by the time he finished. At least she was smart enough to follow along.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:32 pm its a stupid charge and a stupid trial.
Then it would've worked out in Trump's favor if it was so frivolous. Like his voter fraud cases, which were all thrown out. But this didn't, and it stood up because of the mountain of evidence and testimony that showed the Trumps committed massive fraud. Keep ignoring facts, it has to work out for you eventually, right?
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:32 pm any one that knows how things work knows that.
By all means, try to do the same thing they did and see if you can inflate your wealth to the tune of billions without consequences. But if you didn't have the balls to go to New York to save him with your "expert knowledge of fraud," I doubt you're brave enough to commit fraud in order to flex for the message board of a formerly titty site.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:32 pm its only the karen's that want to use the courts to punish their political rivals that think its anything more than that. which is what i have said sense the start.
To think, the wild world we live in where people break the law and face consequences for it. But if it's Karens using courts to punish political rivals, here is an example of what you actually mean:

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/20/trump-a ... inton.html
Trump and lawyer sanctioned almost $1 million for ‘frivolous’ lawsuit against Hillary Clinton

A federal judge on Thursday imposed nearly $1 million in sanctions on former President Donald Trump and his lawyer for filing a since-dismissed “frivolous” lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and many others, which had claimed they tried to rig the 2016 presidential election in her favor by smearing Trump.

“We are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose,” wrote Judge John Middlebrooks in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida in his order sanctioning Trump and his attorney Alina Habba.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:32 pm and which is what Mr. O'Leary very clearly stated in his CNN interview. The interview where even the interviewer agreed with him by the time he finished. At least she was smart enough to follow along.
The guy who wouldn't even mention the other operative half of the fraud scheme? Where the same assets overinflated for bank loan interest rates are artificially deflated to pay lower taxes? That guy? You wanna rely on that? Or how about when he compared committing fraud to negotiating with banks, forgetting that the Trumps had different valuations on the books for the same properties depending on who they were talking to? Yeah, once again:
dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:45 pm Try listening to what you're citing next time before you rely on it, but more than that, just bite the bullet and actually research the topic so you stop falling into this trap where you only come out looking worse.
You were not equipped for this subject, mental midget. You only have yourself to blame.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:07 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:32 pm its a stupid charge and a stupid trial.
Then it would've worked out in Trump's favor if it was so frivolous. Like his voter fraud cases, which were all thrown out. But this didn't, and it stood up because of the mountain of evidence and testimony that showed the Trumps committed massive fraud. Keep ignoring facts, it has to work out for you eventually, right?
the mere fact that it was so frivolous is exactly why it didn't work out in Trump's favor. You can't win a lawsuit whose outcome was decided before it even started. no one ever thought he would win this lawsuit. He will win the appeal. They take things more serious and aren't out to use the courts to settle scores.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:18 pm the mere fact that it was so frivolous is exactly why it didn't work out in Trump's favor. You can't win a lawsuit whose outcome was decided before it even started.
Or you can't win a lawsuit when there's such massive evidence against you. The Trumps committed the fraud, doesn't matter how many times you ignore it, it won't make it go away.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:18 pm no one ever thought he would win this lawsuit.
Another byproduct of the massive amount of evidence against him. The fraud they committed is what sunk them, ignoring it will not make it disappear.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:18 pm He will win the appeal. They take things more serious and aren't out to use the courts to settle scores.
Maybe you'll finally show up for the appeal so you can save him with your expert knowledge on the subject of fraud. Give UJ a shoutout when you're called to the stand.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:28 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:18 pm the mere fact that it was so frivolous is exactly why it didn't work out in Trump's favor. You can't win a lawsuit whose outcome was decided before it even started.
Or you can't win a lawsuit when there's such massive evidence against you. The Trumps committed the fraud, doesn't matter how many times you ignore it, it won't make it go away.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:18 pm no one ever thought he would win this lawsuit.
Another byproduct of the massive amount of evidence against him. The fraud they committed is what sunk them, ignoring it will not make it disappear.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:18 pm He will win the appeal. They take things more serious and aren't out to use the courts to settle scores.
Maybe you'll finally show up for the appeal so you can save him with your expert knowledge on the subject of fraud. Give UJ a shoutout when you're called to the stand.
the only victim in this crime is Trump himself. $350 million? :lol: that's funny.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:23 pm the only victim in this crime is Trump himself. $350 million? :lol: that's funny.
And everyone he owed more money to than they otherwise got because of his fraud. Put your money where your mouth is and go defend him if you think it has no merit. Give us a shoutout from the courthouse steps.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:35 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:23 pm the only victim in this crime is Trump himself. $350 million? :lol: that's funny.
And everyone he owed more money to than they otherwise got because of his fraud. Put your money where your mouth is and go defend him if you think it has no merit. Give us a shoutout from the courthouse steps.
and this is where you are all fucked up. If these "other people" were victims of some kind of loss of money, why aren't they the ones suing him? Have you ever thought of that? If there are actual financial victims in this case, why aren't they suing and why isn't the state collecting the money to give to them?

Because there are no victims.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:49 pm and this is where you are all fucked up. If these "other people" were victims of some kind of loss of money, why aren't they the ones suing him?
You do realize who collects state taxes right? They have jurisdiction, he committed massive fraud. I wonder why you can't bring yourself to acknowledge that.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:49 pm Have you ever thought of that? If there are actual financial victims in this case, why aren't they suing and why isn't the state collecting the money to give to them?
You do realize who collects state taxes right? They have jurisdiction, he committed massive fraud. I wonder why you can't bring yourself to acknowledge that.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:49 pm Because there are no victims.
According to you, there was also no fraud. And you have already proved you don't know jack about how fraud actually works. Now you can keep making yourself look stupid and post without learning about it, or you can logout and look up why it is you keep ending up wrong about the subjects you post about here with no information except for your rube gut instincts.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:22 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:49 pm and this is where you are all fucked up. If these "other people" were victims of some kind of loss of money, why aren't they the ones suing him?
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:49 pm Have you ever thought of that? If there are actual financial victims in this case, why aren't they suing and why isn't the state collecting the money to give to them?
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:49 pm Because there are no victims.
According to you, there was also no fraud. And you have already proved you don't know jack about how fraud actually works. Now you can keep making yourself look stupid and post without learning about it, or you can logout and look up why it is you keep ending up wrong about the subjects you post about here with no information except for your rube gut instincts.
They collect taxes? what in the fuck does that have to do with anything. you think they were suing him for taxes? what in the fuck?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:26 pm They collect taxes? what in the fuck does that have to do with anything. you think they were suing him for taxes? what in the fuck?
You've already been burned on this before, do you really want to rehash making yourself look foolish again? Fraud committed in New York, overvaluing and undervaluing, interest rates and tax purposes, New York has jurisdiction for the crime of fraud the Trumps committed. You can cry about it some more but you're going to have to learn to accept that is reality.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:37 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:26 pm They collect taxes? what in the fuck does that have to do with anything. you think they were suing him for taxes? what in the fuck?
You've already been burned on this before, do you really want to rehash making yourself look foolish again? Fraud committed in New York, overvaluing and undervaluing, interest rates and tax purposes, New York has jurisdiction for the crime of fraud the Trumps committed. You can cry about it some more but you're going to have to learn to accept that is reality.
:lol: holy shit. So basically you have no idea what you are talking about. Explain in clear language what New York having jurisdiction over taxes has to do with this case?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:40 pm :lol: holy shit. So basically you have no idea what you are talking about.
So you're choosing to look foolish then, despite you already losing this argument in pages past. Once again, I invite you to educate yourself on the subjects you want to argue about unless your fetish is self humiliation. If that's the case, then have at it, midget.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:59 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:40 pm :lol: holy shit. So basically you have no idea what you are talking about.
So you're choosing to look foolish then, despite you already losing this argument in pages past. Once again, I invite you to educate yourself on the subjects you want to argue about unless your fetish is self humiliation. If that's the case, then have at it, midget.
in other words, you are just talking out your ass and have no idea what any of this stuff is about. Tax jurisdiction. :lol: What. in. the. fuck?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:04 pm in other words, you are just talking out your ass and have no idea what any of this stuff is about. Tax jurisdiction. :lol: What. in. the. fuck?
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... es/675531/
New York State: Fraud
In the fall of 2022, New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a civil suit against Trump, his adult sons, and his former aide Allen Weisselberg, alleging a years-long scheme in which Trump fraudulently reported the value of properties in order to either lower his tax bill or improve the terms of his loans, all with an eye toward inflating his net worth.

When?
Justice Arthur Engoron ruled against Trump and his co-defendants in late September 2023, concluding that many of the defendants’ claims were “clearly” fraudulent—so clearly that he didn’t need a trial to hear them. (He also sanctioned Trump’s lawyers for making repeated frivolous arguments.) Engoron has also fined Trump a total of $15,000 for violating a gag order in the case. The trial ended in January, and a ruling is currently expected in mid-February.

How grave is the allegation?
Fraud is fraud, and in this case, the sum of the fraud stretched into the millions—but compared with some of the other legal matters in which Trump is embroiled, this is pretty pedestrian. The case is also civil rather than criminal. But although the stakes are lower for the nation, they remain high for Trump: Engoron could bar Trump’s famed company from business in New York, strip it of several key properties, and fine Trump hundreds of millions of dollars.

How plausible is a guilty verdict?
Engoron has already ruled that Trump committed fraud. The outstanding questions are what damages he might have to pay and what exactly Engoron’s ruling means for Trump’s business and properties in New York.
It will never be not fun showing off how little you know about what it is you try to argue about.