Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

Post by Animal »

notice how the fucking dummy has quit talking about taxes? :lol: you know, those taxes that he spent the past 3 days telling us that New York was suing Trump for? :lol: He has no idea what any of this is about other than orange man bad.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Did you notice you were the only one who thought anyone said they were prosecuting for taxes? I've called it fraud from the beginning, property taxes are one thread of a bigger tapestry. But please, pretend you didn't put your foot in your mouth some more. Don't think we don't notice you can't admit he's already found to have committed the fraud because you can't understand.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:01 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:35 pm if these companies feel like they were cheated out of millions of dollars, it would be their attorneys in the courtroom doing the fact finding. not some wanna be celebrity judge. companies that are cheated out of millions of dollars don't sit around and wait on civil litigation that isn't out to recover money for them. Is the state of new york planning to donate this $250 million fine they are threatening Trump with back to the companies they think were damaged?
Is this more of your uninformed opinion showing? The state is doing the prosecuting because the Trumps were cheating on taxes in connection with this fraud scheme of theirs. I mean seriously, just do the slightest amount of homework instead of going with your gut instinct on the subject because your gut has shown you in the wrong every time on this situation. Do I need to remind you of the fraud debacle you got yourself into?
Hey, Stupid? Do me a favor and read those two quotes. Point out where I mentioned anything about "taxes" and then point out where you said anything about "taxes". :lol: Are you starting to realize how fucking stupid you are?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:28 am Did you notice you were the only one who thought anyone said they were prosecuting for taxes? I've called it fraud from the beginning, property taxes are one thread of a bigger tapestry. But please, pretend you didn't put your foot in your mouth some more. Don't think we don't notice you can't admit he's already found to have committed the fraud because you can't understand.
:lol: :lol: read YOUR quote below:
dot wrote:The state is doing the prosecuting because the Trumps were cheating on taxes in connection with this fraud scheme of theirs.
:lol: /THREAD.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:39 am :lol: :lol: read YOUR quote below:
dot wrote: cheating on taxes in connection with this fraud scheme of theirs.
Did you take your own advice? Let me know when you're done kicking your own ass.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

poor, dumb, dot. :lol: holy shit.

for dot, this whole trial is payback for trump exaggerating his inauguration crowd being bigger than barrack's. WE. MUST. FIND. A. WAY. To....Prosecute...for exaggerating!!! :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hey dot! remind me again where I was the one that brought up that NY was prosecuting Trump for taxes! :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Yeah, you're not overcompensating for your goof at all. I tried to get you to learn the subject over and over again on multiple tangents, don't blame me you wouldn't do it on any of them and ended up not understanding anything again.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:59 am poor, dumb, dot. :lol: holy shit.

for dot, this whole trial is payback for trump exaggerating his inauguration crowd being bigger than barrack's. WE. MUST. FIND. A. WAY. To....Prosecute...for exaggerating!!! :lol:
Are you really this dumb?

By overstating assets, he received a favorable interest rate on bank loans. By defrauding banks out of their interest, it's criminal fraud. Reportedly, Trump avoided over $100m in interest due to overstating assets.

The "taxes" part of your argument is irrelevant.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:10 am Yeah, you're not overcompensating for your goof at all. I tried to get you to learn the subject over and over again on multiple tangents, don't blame me you wouldn't do it on any of them and ended up not understanding anything again.
:lol: uh huh. i bet your dumb ass never forgets that the state doesn't collect property taxes. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:15 am :lol: uh huh. i bet your dumb ass never forgets that the state doesn't collect property taxes. :lol:
Find where I said they did and what that has to do with their prosecution for fraud. You're the one who has been operating off a misconception the whole time. Maybe if you throw a big enough tantrum, everyone will forget that you can't figure out how fraud works. Only you can ignore a prosecution where you've literally argued how you don't know understand fraud, and turn it into you misunderstanding how property taxes plays into a fraud scheme and think that's all it's about.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.newsweek.com/james-comer-fa ... ry-1842617
Citing Kentucky property records, the publication reported that Comer and his brother have engaged in land swaps related to their family farming business and that one loan was for $200,000 and involved a shell company.
Cheezy can shut up now!
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Property tax collection is normally a city or county level governmental function, sometimes also collected by and for special districts.

But property tax fraud will definitely be prosecuted by the state.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:42 pm HAHAHAHAHAHA

Citing Kentucky property records, the publication reported that Comer and his brother have engaged in land swaps related to their family farming business and that one loan was for $200,000 and involved a shell company.
Cheezy can shut up now!
Why would I? Do you think this makes all of Shit Shows problems go away? :lol:
If Comer did anything wrong he should be investigated and held accountable. Why would you think I'd say anything different?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:02 pm

Cheezy can shut up now!
If Comer did anything wrong he should be investigated and held accountable. Why would you think I'd say anything different?
It's got more validity than what you've been droning on about for over a year?

The shell company line at the end was perfect.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:29 pm Property tax collection is normally a city or county level governmental function, sometimes also collected by and for special districts.

But property tax fraud will definitely be prosecuted by the state.
yeah, they will just have to complete switch gears and show how they went from inflating property values to deflating them. My property values are set by the appraisal district, not me. I would assume his are done the same.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:20 pm

Cheezy can shut up now!

And? Again, if he did something wrong they should investigate and hold him accountable. What exactly are you going for here?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

If he actually created a shell company, then that's pretty much him admitting in court that he did something wrong. arrest his ass!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:25 pm

Cheezy can shut up now!

And? Again, if he did something wrong they should investigate and hold him accountable. What exactly are you going for here?
The hypocrisy of the guy investigating being accused of the exact conduct which has been giving you an erection for over a year
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:25 pm

Cheezy can shut up now!

The hypocrisy of the guy investigating being accused of the exact conduct which has been giving you an erection for over a year
And I have no issue investigating him if there is suspicion of any wrongdoings. Its not that hard to be consistent and intellectually honest.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:02 pm Why would I? Do you think this makes all of Shit Shows problems go away? :lol:
What problems? You have not shown anything that says Joe Biden did anything objectionable. On the flip, Comer is now shown with proof to be doing exactly what he alleges Joe Biden to have done without proof. Proof vs no proof. Take all the time you need to seethe.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:51 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:02 pm Why would I? Do you think this makes all of Shit Shows problems go away? :lol:
What problems? You have not shown anything that says Joe Biden did anything objectionable. On the flip, Comer is now shown with proof to be doing exactly what he alleges Joe Biden to have done without proof. Proof vs no proof. Take all the time you need to seethe.
Another Benghazi. Just muddy the waters so the gullible voters are convinced they're "the same'.

Let us know when Biden is legitimately indicted for anything.

Otherwise, you and your clown shoes party can sit down.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:14 pm
Another Benghazi. Just muddy the waters so the gullible voters are convinced they're "the same'.

turn your calendar back 4 years and replace "Benghazi" with "Russian collusion" and "Biden" with "Trump".
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:56 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:14 pm

turn your calendar back 4 years and replace "Benghazi" with "Russian collusion" and "Biden" with "Trump".
Anything to justify your support for a treasonous con man.