Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:40 am
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:26 am:lol:
Is dot mentally retarded
Well, we know Dot sure as shit cant answer a simple question.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:40 am
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:26 am:lol:
Is dot mentally retarded
i think he was sent here to just troll mindlessly.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:00 am Again, their valuations mean nothing.
Fraud is fraud. You can't claim hundreds of millions of dollars of value to pay lower interest on a loan against a property, then claim a drastically lower value for the purposes of tax liability. And that was done over and over and over.
necronomous wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:00 am They can present the value of whatever they want, but the people that do the assessment determine the value, taxed or otherwise. And if the bank is entitled to more money, why is the state keeping the money and not giving it to the banks? And why haven't the banks filed suit. All your points are not only wrong, they are fucking stupid.
You're free to take Animal on a trip to New York and argue to the judge that you two alone have figured out what they did was not fraud then, if you're that confident. Animal won't do it alone, maybe you will steel his nerve. Better get to it though, the interest is piling up by the day, and he's on the hook for a lot of fraud.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:22 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:00 am Again, their valuations mean nothing.
Fraud is fraud. You can't claim hundreds of millions of dollars of value to pay lower interest on a loan against a property, then claim a drastically lower value for the purposes of tax liability. And that was done over and over and over.
necronomous wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:00 am They can present the value of whatever they want, but the people that do the assessment determine the value, taxed or otherwise. And if the bank is entitled to more money, why is the state keeping the money and not giving it to the banks? And why haven't the banks filed suit. All your points are not only wrong, they are fucking stupid.
You're free to take Animal on a trip to New York and argue to the judge that you two alone have figured out what they did was not fraud then, if you're that confident. Animal won't do it alone, maybe you will steel his nerve. Better get to it though, the interest is piling up by the day, and he's on the hook for a lot of fraud.
i have confidence that a good appellate judge will explain it all to them.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:22 pm
It doesn't matter what they present you fucking moron. I tell you what, go to the bank and tell them to give you a loan for 2 million more than your house is worth because you have assessed the value and determined its worth. See how well that works for you. And taxes are also not determined by the owner. Where the hell do you live where you think you can claim a tax value to pay?
dot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:22 pm You're free to take Animal on a trip to New York and argue to the judge that you two alone have figured out what they did was not fraud then, if you're that confident. Animal won't do it alone, maybe you will steel his nerve. Better get to it though, the interest is piling up by the day, and he's on the hook for a lot of fraud.
Why would a liberal idiot judge change his mind about giving his fellow cronies money?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

face it. dot has no fucking idea how asset values are determined or what any of these processes are like. all of this is simply petty people being petty over the fact that they think Trump said he was richer than he really was. like the huge period they had when he said the crowd at his inauguration was big. they literally melted down and cried themselves to sleep.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:17 am face it. dot has no fucking idea how asset values are determined or what any of these processes are like. all of this is simply petty people being petty over the fact that they think Trump said he was richer than he really was. like the huge period they had when he said the crowd at his inauguration was big. they literally melted down and cried themselves to sleep.
Respect for the dead but dot is just SaltyD Jr. Jr. Liberal/Dems have absolutely no solid base to stand on with almost every issue- not even a credible National or statewide person candidate left. When that happens the call goes out to their base- Take to the the internet and deflect, troll and destroy the enemy. Hell of a political strategy. They better get to the center Stat before they are considered irrelevant. Clock is ticking.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:17 am face it. dot has no fucking idea how asset values are determined or what any of these processes are like. all of this is simply petty people being petty over the fact that they think Trump said he was richer than he really was. like the huge period they had when he said the crowd at his inauguration was big. they literally melted down and cried themselves to sleep.
My market value on my house is 340k my taxed value is 220k. The bank can obviously reassess the 340k value and say no its worth less, but the property tax value is set by the state. According to dot though, I'm frauding the state because they have assessed my property less than someone in the area is willing to pay, even though the county assessed the value lower. Notice how I have no say in either value.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:45 pm
My market value on my house is 340k my taxed value is 220k. The bank can obviously reassess the 340k value and say no its worth less, but the property tax value is set by the state. According to dot though, I'm frauding the state because they have assessed my property less than someone in the area is willing to pay, even though the county assessed the value lower. Notice how I have no say in either value.
I agree 100% with all of that. But what makes Dot even dumber is that this case has absolutely nothing at all to do with property tax values. No where in any of this is Trump accused of fraudulently "lowering" any asset values. Dot just made that up because he's literally that stupid.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:06 pm i have confidence that a good appellate judge will explain it all to them.
Like this one?
A New York appellate judge on Wednesday refused to halt collection of Donald Trump's $454 million civil fraud penalty while he appeals, rejecting the former president's request that he be allowed to post a bond covering just a fraction of what he owes.
Maybe you should've gone when originally challenged to save him using your reputable legal brain.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:12 am It doesn't matter what they present you fucking moron. I tell you what, go to the bank and tell them to give you a loan for 2 million more than your house is worth because you have assessed the value and determined its worth. See how well that works for you. And taxes are also not determined by the owner. Where the hell do you live where you think you can claim a tax value to pay?
It doesn't matter when you have multiple sets of books showing what your assets are worth depending on who is seeing them? That's weird, because most people would see when it's drastically different valuations, they'd know fraud is being committed. And even you know that. No one made Trump and co do this. So like I said, if you are so confident in your legal expertise, pick Animal up and take a trip up to New York and prove Trump is innocent.
They were caught committing fraud. Are you saying that they shouldn't have been caught? What's the penalty for fraud then in your estimation? Does fraud even exist in your reality?
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:12 am Why would a liberal idiot judge change his mind about giving his fellow cronies money?
No one made Trump commit fraud. And if you think the merits of the case are with the defendant, then why was it not kicked originally in the dismissal motions? Or the mistrial? Or any at the appellate level? Come on, eventually you're gonna have to accept the most likely answer is the fact that he committed fraud.
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:17 am face it. dot has no fucking idea how asset values are determined or what any of these processes are like.
I know I'm at least the only one out of us that recognizes all the parts, you can't even acknowledge the undervaluing of assets because it shoots your argument to pieces. Never forget, you can't even understand how fraud works.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:43 am Respect for the dead but dot is just SaltyD Jr. Jr. Liberal/Dems have absolutely no solid base to stand on with almost every issue
You do understand the law is on the side of the prosecution here, right? No solid base to stand on? That's your entire gimmick. Sit down.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:45 pm My market value on my house is 340k my taxed value is 220k. The bank can obviously reassess the 340k value and say no its worth less, but the property tax value is set by the state. According to dot though, I'm frauding the state because they have assessed my property less than someone in the area is willing to pay, even though the county assessed the value lower. Notice how I have no say in either value.
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:43 pm I agree 100% with all of that. But what makes Dot even dumber is that this case has absolutely nothing at all to do with property tax values. No where in any of this is Trump accused of fraudulently "lowering" any asset values. Dot just made that up because he's literally that stupid.
Once again, no one made Trump commit fraud. And it's telling that neither of you want to acknowledge that or the parts of his fraud scheme, how they interact with each other. So once again, the law is on the side of the prosecution. If you think you have an airtight defense for him, rush to New York and argue it for him. His interest is piling up.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:50 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:06 pm i have confidence that a good appellate judge will explain it all to them.
Like this one?
A New York appellate judge on Wednesday refused to halt collection of Donald Trump's $454 million civil fraud penalty while he appeals, rejecting the former president's request that he be allowed to post a bond covering just a fraction of what he owes.
Maybe you should've gone when originally challenged to save him using your reputable legal brain.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:12 am It doesn't matter what they present you fucking moron. I tell you what, go to the bank and tell them to give you a loan for 2 million more than your house is worth because you have assessed the value and determined its worth. See how well that works for you. And taxes are also not determined by the owner. Where the hell do you live where you think you can claim a tax value to pay?
It doesn't matter when you have multiple sets of books showing what your assets are worth depending on who is seeing them? That's weird, because most people would see when it's drastically different valuations, they'd know fraud is being committed. And even you know that. No one made Trump and co do this. So like I said, if you are so confident in your legal expertise, pick Animal up and take a trip up to New York and prove Trump is innocent.
They were caught committing fraud. Are you saying that they shouldn't have been caught? What's the penalty for fraud then in your estimation? Does fraud even exist in your reality?
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:12 am Why would a liberal idiot judge change his mind about giving his fellow cronies money?
No one made Trump commit fraud. And if you think the merits of the case are with the defendant, then why was it not kicked originally in the dismissal motions? Or the mistrial? Or any at the appellate level? Come on, eventually you're gonna have to accept the most likely answer is the fact that he committed fraud.
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:17 am face it. dot has no fucking idea how asset values are determined or what any of these processes are like.
I know I'm at least the only one out of us that recognizes all the parts, you can't even acknowledge the undervaluing of assets because it shoots your argument to pieces. Never forget, you can't even understand how fraud works.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:43 am Respect for the dead but dot is just SaltyD Jr. Jr. Liberal/Dems have absolutely no solid base to stand on with almost every issue
You do understand the law is on the side of the prosecution here, right? No solid base to stand on? That's your entire gimmick. Sit down.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:45 pm My market value on my house is 340k my taxed value is 220k. The bank can obviously reassess the 340k value and say no its worth less, but the property tax value is set by the state. According to dot though, I'm frauding the state because they have assessed my property less than someone in the area is willing to pay, even though the county assessed the value lower. Notice how I have no say in either value.
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:43 pm I agree 100% with all of that. But what makes Dot even dumber is that this case has absolutely nothing at all to do with property tax values. No where in any of this is Trump accused of fraudulently "lowering" any asset values. Dot just made that up because he's literally that stupid.
Once again, no one made Trump commit fraud. And it's telling that neither of you want to acknowledge that or the parts of his fraud scheme, how they interact with each other. So once again, the law is on the side of the prosecution. If you think you have an airtight defense for him, rush to New York and argue it for him. His interest is piling up.
That's because he didn't commit fraud. It's just some made up bullshit of what you think and apparently the made up charges that were brought up against him. Any non democrat attorney will tell you he did not commit fraud. He can not assess the value of property or dictate the tax amount. But again, as least try to answer this. If he is guilty, who is the victim? Everyone claims it's the bank, so why isn't the state giving the money to the victim? Exactly, you're full of shit.

And I didn't create the valuations for my house, but they are completely different by a significant amount. Are you saying I committed fraud? No because your books of your valuations are pointless and bullshit. That's why you have someone assess the books and they go hey, this shit is wrong, I'm not going to give you a loan. But the bank AGREED with the valuation and accepted the amount for the loan. If they felt it was less they would have said so. And he can not set a tax amount. That's just bullshit.
Last edited by necronomous on Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

I think dot rents a trailer house.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:05 am I think dot rents a trailer house.
instead of contesting one of my property values last year with the county, i should have sued them for fraud for over valuing my property. They agreed with me and lowered it about 20%. I wonder how much a judge could have given me in a fraud trial? I mean, my damages must have been in the millions, right? Ill gotten gains and everything.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm That's because he didn't commit fraud.
A guilty verdict says otherwise.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm It's just some made up bullshit of what you think and apparently the made up charges that were brought up against him.
After an investigation into his actions and his company's actions which revealed fraud. No one made them do it, and they were caught.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm Any non democrat attorney will tell you he did not commit fraud.
And yet, the guilty verdict and evidence says otherwise. As an example:
Engoron’s decision said Trump also submitted statements of financial condition that described the roughly 11,000-square-foot triplex apartment where he has lived in Trump Tower as nearly three times the size it is, the judge said. “A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud,” he wrote.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm He can not assess the value of property or dictate the tax amount. But again, as least try to answer this. If he is guilty, who is the victim? Everyone claims it's the bank, so why isn't the state giving the money to the victim? Exactly, you're full of shit.
The state hasn't even gotten the money yet, and I'm not going to pretend I know their process of compensation to wronged parties. The bank was wronged, the state was wronged, the defendants committed fraud on both ends. If you ignore this, then you simply choose to not understand fraud.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm And I didn't create the valuations for my house, but they are completely different by a significant amount. Are you saying I committed fraud? No because your books of your valuations are pointless and bullshit. That's why you have someone assess the books and they go hey, this shit is wrong, I'm not going to give you a loan. But the bank AGREED with the valuation and accepted the amount for the loan. If they felt it was less they would have said so. And he can not set a tax amount. That's just bullshit.
You're on your way to New York then to plead his case then right? Should be an easy payday for you. Go ahead if you think you have got it nailed. Take Animal with you, split it 50/50. Put your money where your mouth is.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:39 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm That's because he didn't commit fraud.
A guilty verdict says otherwise.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm It's just some made up bullshit of what you think and apparently the made up charges that were brought up against him.
After an investigation into his actions and his company's actions which revealed fraud. No one made them do it, and they were caught.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm Any non democrat attorney will tell you he did not commit fraud.
And yet, the guilty verdict and evidence says otherwise. As an example:
Engoron’s decision said Trump also submitted statements of financial condition that described the roughly 11,000-square-foot triplex apartment where he has lived in Trump Tower as nearly three times the size it is, the judge said. “A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud,” he wrote.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm He can not assess the value of property or dictate the tax amount. But again, as least try to answer this. If he is guilty, who is the victim? Everyone claims it's the bank, so why isn't the state giving the money to the victim? Exactly, you're full of shit.
The state hasn't even gotten the money yet, and I'm not going to pretend I know their process of compensation to wronged parties. The bank was wronged, the state was wronged, the defendants committed fraud on both ends. If you ignore this, then you simply choose to not understand fraud.
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:04 pm And I didn't create the valuations for my house, but they are completely different by a significant amount. Are you saying I committed fraud? No because your books of your valuations are pointless and bullshit. That's why you have someone assess the books and they go hey, this shit is wrong, I'm not going to give you a loan. But the bank AGREED with the valuation and accepted the amount for the loan. If they felt it was less they would have said so. And he can not set a tax amount. That's just bullshit.
You're on your way to New York then to plead his case then right? Should be an easy payday for you. Go ahead if you think you have got it nailed. Take Animal with you, split it 50/50. Put your money where your mouth is.
The state isn't going to get the money. And of course it's a guilty verdict when the judge is corrupt. You have not made a counter to anything. And you can't answer the questions. Neat.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:38 am The state isn't going to get the money.
When they seize assets to liquidate, which they're under their rights to do because he committed fraud and was found guilty, they can get the money. Then they can distribute it however their protocol says they are to.
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:38 am And of course it's a guilty verdict when the judge is corrupt.
Bold accusation Ms. Habba. Where's your evidence? Exactly, you have none. Meanwhile the prosecution investigated and proved the defendants committed massive fraud. Try harder, Both Sides™.
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:38 am You have not made a counter to anything. And you can't answer the questions. Neat.
I don't have to. I'm not the judge or the prosecutor. Your beef is with them since you say this wasn't fraud. Go on, make your way to New York and prove your boasting. Take Animal with you, he shares your opinion, and without evidence you need all the support you can get. The interest penalties be pilin' up.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:00 pm
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:38 am The state isn't going to get the money.
When they seize assets to liquidate, which they're under their rights to do because he committed fraud and was found guilty, they can get the money. Then they can distribute it however their protocol says they are to.
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:38 am And of course it's a guilty verdict when the judge is corrupt.
Bold accusation Ms. Habba. Where's your evidence? Exactly, you have none. Meanwhile the prosecution investigated and proved the defendants committed massive fraud. Try harder, Both Sides™.
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:38 am You have not made a counter to anything. And you can't answer the questions. Neat.
I don't have to. I'm not the judge or the prosecutor. Your beef is with them since you say this wasn't fraud. Go on, make your way to New York and prove your boasting. Take Animal with you, he shares your opinion, and without evidence you need all the support you can get. The interest penalties be pilin' up.
Except they are satisfied and aren't going to because they found they were not taken advantage of because they did an actual assessment of the property, they way loans work. You are defending stealing from Americans on trumped up charges. Very totalitarian of you.

As for the last two, like I said you can't answer because you can't. You're wrong.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:18 am Except they are satisfied and aren't going to because they found they were not taken advantage of because they did an actual assessment of the property, they way loans work. You are defending stealing from Americans on trumped up charges. Very totalitarian of you.
No one made Trump commit fraud. It's not trumped up when he committed the crime and left ample evidence. And if you don't agree, then argue your case to the judge. Your beef is not with me, but with the judge and the law.
necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:18 am As for the last two, like I said you can't answer because you can't. You're wrong.
It's not my job, so if you think I'm wrong, then it's because you think the judge was wrong. Or corrupt, but you have no evidence of that just like you have no basis for your defense of fraud is not fraud because you say so. Therefore, argue your case to the judge. Your beef is not with me, but with the judge and the law.

Either way, time to head to New York for you, save him from his interest piling up.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:32 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:18 am Except they are satisfied and aren't going to because they found they were not taken advantage of because they did an actual assessment of the property, they way loans work. You are defending stealing from Americans on trumped up charges. Very totalitarian of you.
No one made Trump commit fraud. It's not trumped up when he committed the crime and left ample evidence. And if you don't agree, then argue your case to the judge. Your beef is not with me, but with the judge and the law.
necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:18 am As for the last two, like I said you can't answer because you can't. You're wrong.
It's not my job, so if you think I'm wrong, then it's because you think the judge was wrong. Or corrupt, but you have no evidence of that just like you have no basis for your defense of fraud is not fraud because you say so. Therefore, argue your case to the judge. Your beef is not with me, but with the judge and the law.

Either way, time to head to New York for you, save him from his interest piling up.
Oh, I get it. You know you're wrong and are just ignoring when the government goes against your enemies, but will speak out against anyone that goes against your side because it's "wrong." Got it. You're a coward and disingenuous. You won't admit when things are wrong, as long as it's for your side. Ok.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:59 pm Oh, I get it. You know you're wrong and are just ignoring when the government goes against your enemies, but will speak out against anyone that goes against your side because it's "wrong." Got it. You're a coward and disingenuous. You won't admit when things are wrong, as long as it's for your side. Ok.
If I'm wrong, all you have to do to prove it is go to New York and prove to the judge that no fraud was committed. After all, what I am arguing already has facts, evidence, and a verdict to support it. You are the one so confident in your boasting, just like Animal before you, with none of that. Put your money where your mouth is, Both Sides™. While you're at it, where's that evidence of the judge being corrupt?

That's what I thought.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:13 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:59 pm Oh, I get it. You know you're wrong and are just ignoring when the government goes against your enemies, but will speak out against anyone that goes against your side because it's "wrong." Got it. You're a coward and disingenuous. You won't admit when things are wrong, as long as it's for your side. Ok.
If I'm wrong, all you have to do to prove it is go to New York and prove to the judge that no fraud was committed. After all, what I am arguing already has facts, evidence, and a verdict to support it. You are the one so confident in your boasting, just like Animal before you, with none of that. Put your money where your mouth is, Both Sides™. While you're at it, where's that evidence of the judge being corrupt?

That's what I thought.
Where's the evidence Trump committed fraud?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:54 am Where's the evidence Trump committed fraud?
In the court exhibits and filings, some instances even publicized by the press because the idiot criminal conman can't keep his mouth shut about his fraud. It even got his witness and former CFO in trouble again this time for perjuring himself in said trial. Again, if you think you have a case, get up there and show us all that Engoron and the prosecution was wrong with your theory of how fraud works. Take Animal with you as co-counsel. Clock's ticking.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:21 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:54 am Where's the evidence Trump committed fraud?
In the court exhibits and filings, some instances even publicized by the press because the idiot criminal conman can't keep his mouth shut about his fraud. It even got his witness and former CFO in trouble again this time for perjuring himself in said trial. Again, if you think you have a case, get up there and show us all that Engoron and the prosecution was wrong with your theory of how fraud works. Take Animal with you as co-counsel. Clock's ticking.
So none. Got it.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:18 pm So none. Got it.
I accept your surrender.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:57 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:18 pm So none. Got it.
I accept your surrender.
I have already accepted yours.