Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:26 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:52 pm Just calling your bluff, retard
You haven't begun to call anything yet, that's the point. You're still piddling about the discussion without getting into any details. Either do the work or admit you don't have the balls, you had 3 more days and you didn't do a single bit of the catching up required. Accusation is confession from disingenuous intellectually dishonest functionally retarded hypocritical partisan hack.
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:15 am It's ok, they aren't going to put him in jail either, because they can't prove something that never happened. Great talk.
Except they did prove what he did and you clearly have a problem with the requirement of refuting the factual finding. Try again, this time with more feeling.
Except if they did, he would be in jail and everyone else, for insurrection. None are.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:53 pm Except if they did, he would be in jail and everyone else, for insurrection. None are.
This is still not a refutation of the factual finding of what he did. Try again.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:44 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:53 pm Except if they did, he would be in jail and everyone else, for insurrection. None are.
This is still not a refutation of the factual finding of what he did. Try again.
So what you're saying is, people get charged for things, but they aren't put in jail if they are guilty. Interesting take.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Be good to my boy’: Impeachment inquiry exposes Joe Biden’s involvement in family business

https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... nvolvement
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:53 am So what you're saying is, people get charged for things, but they aren't put in jail if they are guilty. Interesting take.
dot wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:44 pm This is still not a refutation of the factual finding of what he did. Try again.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:48 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:53 am So what you're saying is, people get charged for things, but they aren't put in jail if they are guilty. Interesting take.
dot wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:44 pm This is still not a refutation of the factual finding of what he did. Try again.
And what you're saying isn't proving he did. Try again.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:24 pm And what you're saying isn't proving he did. Try again.
I don't have to, the factual finding has already been determined. In the court setting you said you wanted. Therefore, it falls to you to refute it with facts if you disagree. Try. Again.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

:lol: by the court that was over ruled by the Supreme Court. Dot likes to leave that part out. He doesn't understand was "we reverse" means. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:16 pm :lol: by the court that was over ruled by the Supreme Court. Dot likes to leave that part out. He doesn't understand was "we reverse" means. :lol:
Mental midget left out the part that they did not refute the factual finding, even though asked to by Trump. Mental midget still doesn't understand what the ruling said despite pasting it here himself. Mental midget doesn't understand many things, like fraud or insurrection or hush money or bribe or apparently court rulings. Mental midget should take the advice given many times before now and educate himself on what he wants to post about before he posts about it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:08 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:24 pm And what you're saying isn't proving he did. Try again.
I don't have to, the factual finding has already been determined. In the court setting you said you wanted. Therefore, it falls to you to refute it with facts if you disagree. Try. Again.
Then he would be charged for it
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm Then he would be charged for it
Like how subpoenas defied were charged? If you aren't comfortable defending the event for what it was, just admit it rather than subscribing to your fellow red's favored distraction tactic. Until then, try again.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:12 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm Then he would be charged for it
Like how subpoenas defied were charged? If you aren't comfortable defending the event for what it was, just admit it rather than subscribing to your fellow red's favored distraction tactic. Until then, try again.
Lol, you think a subpoena is a charge?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:25 pm Lol, you think a subpoena is a charge?
Following along isn't your strong suit, huh? If a subpoena is defied, and the defiance of the subpoena is not charged, was the subpoena still defied? It's fine, I get it, you can't admit the indefensible. Guess that's why you can't or won't prove it wasn't an insurrection. Typical red.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:37 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:25 pm Lol, you think a subpoena is a charge?
Following along isn't your strong suit, huh? If a subpoena is defied, and the defiance of the subpoena is not charged, was the subpoena still defied? It's fine, I get it, you can't admit the indefensible. Guess that's why you can't or won't prove it wasn't an insurrection. Typical red.
Just say you don't understand anything you're talking about. Because that's not how anything works.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:41 pm Just say you don't understand anything you're talking about. Because that's not how anything works.
I'm not the one who doesn't understand fraud, or findings of fact by a court, or even able to follow a simple conversation without making a ridiculous assumption. That being said, still not a single refutation of fact to be seen by the would be apologists which includes yourself. So, try again red.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

poor stupid dot. there has only been one court that even mentioned insurrection in the past 3 years. And the supreme court reversed that courts decision.

of course, along with making excuses of why it must have been an insurrection, the dummy doesn't understand what it means to reverse a decision.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:01 pm poor stupid dot. there has only been one court that even mentioned insurrection in the past 3 years. And the supreme court reversed that courts decision.
And yet, they did not reverse the finding of fact. Why is it you cannot grasp that key fact? Do you fundamentally not understand it? It wouldn't be farfetched, you have a reputation for just not understanding what you talk about here. Or is it that you refuse to acknowledge it because it destroys the narrative you want to prop up? Because you have a reputation for that too. So just which exactly is it? Do you not get it, are you stupid? Or is it you know exactly what it means and thus have to pretend it didn't happen?
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:01 pm of course, along with making excuses of why it must have been an insurrection, the dummy doesn't understand what it means to reverse a decision.
Thank you so much for admitting this about yourself, the irony is thick. Between not knowing what fraud is, or bribes, or hush money, or insurrection, or court rulings, you do cover a lot of ground for just how much you choose to remain ignorant about, midget.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:22 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:01 pm poor stupid dot. there has only been one court that even mentioned insurrection in the past 3 years. And the supreme court reversed that courts decision.
And yet, they did not reverse the finding of fact. Why is it you cannot grasp that key fact? Do you fundamentally not understand it? It wouldn't be farfetched, you have a reputation for just not understanding what you talk about here. Or is it that you refuse to acknowledge it because it destroys the narrative you want to prop up? Because you have a reputation for that too. So just which exactly is it? Do you not get it, are you stupid? Or is it you know exactly what it means and thus have to pretend it didn't happen?
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:01 pm of course, along with making excuses of why it must have been an insurrection, the dummy doesn't understand what it means to reverse a decision.
Thank you so much for admitting this about yourself, the irony is thick. Between not knowing what fraud is, or bribes, or hush money, or insurrection, or court rulings, you do cover a lot of ground for just how much you choose to remain ignorant about, midget.
no i'm not, but what are you? :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:25 pm no i'm not, but what are you? :lol:
Still not refuting the finding of fact, not my fault you confessed in trying to accuse.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:49 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:41 pm Just say you don't understand anything you're talking about. Because that's not how anything works.
I'm not the one who doesn't understand fraud, or findings of fact by a court, or even able to follow a simple conversation without making a ridiculous assumption. That being said, still not a single refutation of fact to be seen by the would be apologists which includes yourself. So, try again red.
So your claim here is, courts don't make bad calls or mistakes. Because there was absolutely no fraud committed. None. If you can pount out where it was, please do so.

Because

1. You can sell or evaluate your property for whatever price you'd like. People will buy it, or they want, and the banks will accept that valuation or they won't. The bank in this case decided it was fine.

2. It doesn't matter what valuation they made toward taxes, they pay the taxes the state/county/city dictates and he can't change that. Currently my house is listed at 347k. The county is charging me a valuation of 220k in taxes. Am I breaking the law? If you say no, then neither did Trump. And if you say yes, then most Americans need to be charged with fraud. You're full of shit.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 pm So your claim here is, courts don't make bad calls or mistakes. Because there was absolutely no fraud committed. None. If you can pount out where it was, please do so.
Demonstrably wrong based on the evidence, testimony, rulings. Just because your loyalty to all things red makes you mad about those facts, you can't dismiss that without facts proving your claim.
necronomous wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 pm Because

1. You can sell or evaluate your property for whatever price you'd like. People will buy it, or they want, and the banks will accept that valuation or they won't. The bank in this case decided it was fine.

2. It doesn't matter what valuation they made toward taxes, they pay the taxes the state/county/city dictates and he can't change that. Currently my house is listed at 347k. The county is charging me a valuation of 220k in taxes. Am I breaking the law? If you say no, then neither did Trump. And if you say yes, then most Americans need to be charged with fraud. You're full of shit.
Thank you for further demonstrating you do not understand fraud. Or rather, you will choose not to acknowledge said proven fraud. It's real simple, if you think what they did was not fraud, then go to New York and argue your case for him. Put your money, mind, and your loyalty to the test in his defense. But I warn you, arguing before the court is not going to be as easygoing as the forum for a formerly internet titty site. Good luck, because once you're done failing with that, maybe you'll tackle January 6 being an insurrection next.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:21 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 pm So your claim here is, courts don't make bad calls or mistakes. Because there was absolutely no fraud committed. None. If you can pount out where it was, please do so.
Demonstrably wrong based on the evidence, testimony, rulings. Just because your loyalty to all things red makes you mad about those facts, you can't dismiss that without facts proving your claim.
necronomous wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 pm Because

Thank you for further demonstrating you do not understand fraud. Or rather, you will choose not to acknowledge said proven fraud. It's real simple, if you think what they did was not fraud, then go to New York and argue your case for him. Put your money, mind, and your loyalty to the test in his defense. But I warn you, arguing before the court is not going to be as easygoing as the forum for a formerly internet titty site. Good luck, because once you're done failing with that, maybe you'll tackle January 6 being an insurrection next.
So you're calling me wrong but can't tell me how I'm wrong. Got it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hypocrisy on The Left: SHOCKER!

Jon Stewart benefited by 829% ‘overvalue’ of his NYC home even as he labels Trump’s civil case ‘not victimless’
https://nypost.com/2024/03/27/real-esta ... me-by-829/

"In 2014, Stewart sold his 6,280-square-foot Tribeca duplex to financier Parag Pande for $17.5 million. The property’s asking price at that time is not available in listing records.

But according to 2013-2014 assessor records obtained by The Post, the property had the estimated market-value at only $1.882 million. The actual assessor valuation was even lower, at $847,174.

Records also show that Stewart paid significantly lower property taxes, which were calculated based on that assessor valuation price — precisely what he called Trump out for doing in his Monday monologue."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 am Hypocrisy on The Left: SHOCKER!

Jon Stewart benefited by 829% ‘overvalue’ of his NYC home even as he labels Trump’s civil case ‘not victimless’
https://nypost.com/2024/03/27/real-esta ... me-by-829/

"In 2014, Stewart sold his 6,280-square-foot Tribeca duplex to financier Parag Pande for $17.5 million. The property’s asking price at that time is not available in listing records.

But according to 2013-2014 assessor records obtained by The Post, the property had the estimated market-value at only $1.882 million. The actual assessor valuation was even lower, at $847,174.

Records also show that Stewart paid significantly lower property taxes, which were calculated based on that assessor valuation price — precisely what he called Trump out for doing in his Monday monologue."
you could post literally millions and millions of these exact same type posts. the government is actually committing fraud by now acknowledging that it happens.