Kennedy

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Kennedy

Post by Animal »

I am enjoying all of the documentaries about him on this 60th anniversary of the assassination. The National Geographic one is really good.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Kennedy

Post by Animal »

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:17 pm Image
Was that from your personal camera?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:21 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:17 pm Image
Was that from your personal camera?
From his view on the grassy knoll.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I cant even imagine a POTUS riding around town in an open air vehicle now.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

According to a recent interview, Roger Stone said that Nixon told him LBJ was the main guy behind it but many groups involved
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I'm not political much but I just don't like the guy.I think the family made all their cash from moonshine,he and his brother were womanizers.They probably had something to do with death of marilyn monroe.Back some years ago a woman wrote a book about being raped by him,which I believe that one.Didn't they have a sister or something and they removed part of her brain for some reason or another? Then the other one that killed the girl in the car accident and that got covered up. Reminds me of clinton the way he can lie,lie,lie about shit,get caught and people still think he's the greates guy in the world. I just don't get it?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Joe DiMaggio was on his way to rescue Marilyn after a tearful phone call expressing fear of her demise at the hands of JFK’s security detail. He didn’t make it in time.

So I’m told…
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

jsdspif wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:42 pm I'm not political much but I just don't like the guy.I think the family made all their cash from moonshine,he and his brother were womanizers.They probably had something to do with death of marilyn monroe.Back some years ago a woman wrote a book about being raped by him,which I believe that one.Didn't they have a sister or something and they removed part of her brain for some reason or another? Then the other one that killed the girl in the car accident and that got covered up. Reminds me of trump the way he can lie,lie,lie about shit,get caught and people still think he's the greates guy in the world. I just don't get it?
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

jsdspif wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:42 pm I'm not political much but I just don't like the guy.I think the family made all their cash from moonshine,he and his brother were womanizers.They probably had something to do with death of marilyn monroe.Back some years ago a woman wrote a book about being raped by him,which I believe that one.Didn't they have a sister or something and they removed part of her brain for some reason or another? Then the other one that killed the girl in the car accident and that got covered up. Reminds me of clinton the way he can lie,lie,lie about shit,get caught and people still think he's the greates guy in the world. I just don't get it?
Kennedy had some nice speeches but not many good results. I think he was overrated as a president. Apparently, he had a lot of back pain from his war days. He was getting some medication, which was popular at the time, to treat the pain. He thought it was some all-natural vitamin treatment, but it turns out it was methamphetamine. That doctor was treating a lot of famous people, including Marilyn Monroe. It's probably why jfk was horny all the time. Word got out what the "medicine" really was. Bobby told John to get off it, but he didn't because it worked so well at killing the back pain. Other power brokers were seeing him as a drug addict and afraid his addiction would cost the US dearly with the commies. It's one of the many possible motives for his assassination that gets floated around.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ive never heard the meth addict angle.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

jsdspif wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:42 pmI think the family made all their cash from moonshine
I've seen this rumor for years about of Joe K, there's no evidence he ever made a dime at bootlegging. His father Patrick owned a number of bars around Boston and made a minor fortune at (legal) whiskey importing. His father became politically connected later in life, he was a state senator for a while and retired to backroom politics. Joe got into the banking trade then later stocks and commodity trading after college (Harvard) and appeared to have an "insight" into profitable trades. He also got deep into real estate and movie studios, he helped found RKO.

Joe was apparently able to weather the '29 stock market crash by lots of short-selling with his investment company. It's also rumored, with a whole lot of anecdotal evidence, that he was a big company raider, not always by the most honest means. Later, when Roosevelt formed the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the first choice for the chairmanship was ol' Joe. He would help form the regulatory basis of the SEC by reforming against the very types of stock manipulations he made his initial wealth with, to make the trading business more "honest". Joe had been deep into insider info with his relationships to major corporate heads, and that was one of the first things he stomped on. During the height of the Great Depression, Joe converted most of his investment wealth into real estate, and actually came out of it with a much better position than most.

When Prohibition ended, Joe immediately when into legal liquor importing like his father had by founding a large importing business. Joe himself hardly drank except for wine with dinner and tried to discourage his sons from drinking, apparently not too successfully.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

And does anyone know how JFK hurt his back?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:30 pm And does anyone know how JFK hurt his back?
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=how+did+ ... t+his+back

"As a child, Kennedy almost died from Scarlet Fever. Later, he struggled with problems with his stomach, prostate, colon and many other ailments. His back problems probably came from a football injury at Harvard. Whatever the injury was, it led him to fail his military physicals when he tried to enlist in 1940."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:47 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:30 pm And does anyone know how JFK hurt his back?

"As a child, Kennedy almost died from Scarlet Fever. Later, he struggled with problems with his stomach, prostate, colon and many other ailments. His back problems probably came from a football injury at Harvard. Whatever the injury was, it led him to fail his military physicals when he tried to enlist in 1940."
I thought it happen when his almost all wooden patrol boat PT-109 was rammed and cut in half by a Jap destroyer near Guadalcanal. Swam for miles towing injured crew members to the beach.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:34 pm

I thought it happen when his almost all wooden patrol boat PT-109 was rammed and cut in half by a Jap destroyer near Guadalcanal. Swam for miles towing injured crew members to the beach.
JFK was initially not considered qualified to enter military service due to his Harvard back injury, but his father pulled a few strings and got him into the Naval Reserve as a desk-bound ensign. Later he entered naval officer's training, and when he was commissioned, he was allowed to join torpedo boat training. After some time as CO of another patrol boat, he was made CO of PT-109, the one that got cut in half by the Japanese destroyer Amagiri.

https://www.history.navy.mil/browse-by- ... nnedy.html
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:19 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:34 pm

JFK was initially not considered qualified to enter military service due to his Harvard back injury, but his father pulled a few strings and got him into the Naval Reserve as a desk-bound ensign. Later he entered naval officer's training, and when he was commissioned, he was allowed to join torpedo boat training. After some time as CO of another patrol boat, he was made CO of PT-109, the one that got cut in half by the Japanese destroyer Amagiri.

https://www.history.navy.mil/browse-by- ... nnedy.html
Thanks. Just remember the eldest of the Kennedy sons died in action. Joe Jr. Hard to believe they would put the son of the ambassador in such extreme danger. Flying some experimental plane loaded with explosives over the English channel and it exploded. Of course, body never found- nothing to bury.