The Perfect Christmas Gift

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

The Perfect Christmas Gift

Post by CHEEZY17 »

...for me anyway. I am incredibly blessed and dont really want or need anything but...

I assume many of you are like me. Our family doesnt know what to get us for Christmas because if we need or want something throughout the year we usually just go get it.

So I came up with this idea while folding my laundry and getting incredibly irritated pairing up the multitude of different brands of athletic socks I've acquired over the years:

Get me about 20 pairs of the SAME high quality socks. BOOM! Laundry is way easier and faster as all of my socks will now be identical. Perfect for the kids as its not that expensive and its easy to accomplish.
Donate my current supply to the needy and everyone is happy!

Heres a naked girl in socks:

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Re: The Perfect Christmas Gift

Post by JackCoughsALot »

I think the needy for used socks is limited to teenage boys
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Who was it here that used to post pics of naked girls in socks?
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

And why did they stop?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Donate your used socks? Well that’s mighty white of ya’ :lol: ;)
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker donates his used underwear.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

rule34 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:47 pm Who was it here that used to post pics of naked girls in socks?
Peter-Fitzeazy(sp?)
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:46 pm Donate your used socks? Well that’s mighty white of ya’ :lol: ;)
Sure. I know it sounds funny but laundered and in good shape? I promise you there are needy families or homeless folks that would appreciate them.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:09 am ...for me anyway. I am incredibly blessed and dont really want or need anything but...

I assume many of you are like me. Our family doesnt know what to get us for Christmas because if we need or want something throughout the year we usually just go get it.

So I came up with this idea while folding my laundry and getting incredibly irritated pairing up the multitude of different brands of athletic socks I've acquired over the years:

Get me about 20 pairs of the SAME high quality socks. BOOM! Laundry is way easier and faster as all of my socks will now be identical. Perfect for the kids as its not that expensive and its easy to accomplish.
Donate my current supply to the needy and everyone is happy!

Heres a naked girl in socks:

You know, you guys could send me her for Christmas and I wouldn't complain.
I can never usually come up with lists of shit I want since I like keeping things simple and functional. This year it was all about stuff to help bottle all the meads I've got going.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Governor Newsom CANCELS Christmas tree lighting ceremony after threats of disruption by pro-Palestinian activists

California Governor Gavin Newsom has cancelled the annual Christmas tree lighting in Sacramento as a protest against Israel was scheduled by the Regional Coalition for Palestinian Rights had declared their intention to hold a protest on Tuesday during the tree lighting.

The group has been calling for a ceasefire, which had been in effect for a few days until Hamas refused to abide by the terms of the ceasefire agreement. The group also said they wanted to "out Gov. Gavin Newsom for hiding from the public because he doesn't want to face their anger at his shameful stance in regard to the genocide in Gaza."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:41 pm
Governor Newsom CANCELS Christmas tree lighting ceremony after threats of disruption by pro-Palestinian activists

California Governor Gavin Newsom has cancelled the annual Christmas tree lighting in Sacramento as a protest against Israel was scheduled by the Regional Coalition for Palestinian Rights had declared their intention to hold a protest on Tuesday during the tree lighting.

The group has been calling for a ceasefire, which had been in effect for a few days until Hamas refused to abide by the terms of the ceasefire agreement. The group also said they wanted to "out Gov. Gavin Newsom for hiding from the public because he doesn't want to face their anger at his shameful stance in regard to the genocide in Gaza."
You just can't help yourself, can you?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Jeez, dude... give it a rest. :roll:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:43 pm

Jeez, dude... give it a rest. :roll:
🙄
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

What? It isn't about the transgenders?
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady