Trump's NATO comments

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Trump's NATO comments

Post by Animal »

At what point is the bullshit spewing from this guy going to be enough for everyone to just tell him to GTFO?

This guy's marbles have all fallen out, I think.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Trump's NATO comments

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:40 pm At what point is the bullshit spewing from this guy going to be enough for everyone to just tell him to GTFO?

Where have you been for the last 8 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:51 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:40 pm At what point is the bullshit spewing from this guy going to be enough for everyone to just tell him to GTFO?

Where have you been for the last 8 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:
i will admit that 8 years ago i was curious about seeing what a business man would do in the office, as opposed to a career politician. and i knew at the time that he was a egotistical and a bit nutty, but so was Perot and he was the same kind of interesting.

But, he had his chance and he let too much out of the bag. He doesn't do well with handlers that tell him what he can say and can't say so there are no filters. and he's just not smart enough to operate in front of cameras and reporters without filters.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

BS. Stop slopping up the media's propaganda and get your fucking facts straight. As President, he strongly reminded all our NATO members (especially Germany) that by treaty and a condition of their protection for the last 75 years under the American nuclear umbrella, they were required to spend a % of their budgets for their own self defense. Had already warned that the US was done being the World's policemen and paying for it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:57 pm

BS. Stop slopping up the media's propaganda and get your fucking facts straight. As President, he strongly reminded all our NATO members (especially Germany) that by treaty and a condition of their protection for the last 75 years under the American nuclear umbrella, they were required to spend a % of their budgets for their own self defense. Had already warned that the US was done being the World's policemen and paying for it.
its a video of the words coming out of his mouth, stupid. its not propaganda.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

The folks that buy his fake Patriotism and spew his rhetoric are going to cost the GOP the White House, US Senate and the House of Reps.

I shutter to think what the MAGA crowd does then. Start a Civil War?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:47 pm The folks that buy his fake Patriotism and spew his rhetoric are going to cost the GOP the White House, US Senate and the House of Reps.

General Discussion is first door on the right
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

And that justifies Trump telling Russia they should attack NATO countries.

It must still be Sunday somewhere.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:58 pm

its a video of the words coming out of his mouth, stupid. its not propaganda.
I see the concept of "context" eludes you. Imagine my shock.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

stonedmegman wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:18 am

Imagine that. We protect Canada under our nuclear umbrella for the past almost 80 years essentially for free and what thanks do we get? Same old bitching and moaning.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:33 am
stonedmegman wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:18 am

Imagine that. We protect Canada under our nuclear umbrella for the past almost 80 years essentially for free and what thanks do we get? Same old bitching and moaning.
For free???

Get your fucking facts straight.

"In June 2022, Defence Minister Anita Anand announced Canada's $38.6 billion plan to modernize North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) over the next two decades. This is the largest investment in Canada's NORAD capabilities in a generation."
https://www.canada.ca/en/department-nat ... lines.html
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The comment was pure bluster which is pretty much Trumps schtick.
The point was that he was again trying to highlight Europe's defense spending obligations that they are required to meet. Did he do it in a reckless way? Yes.
And before anyone tries to say I'm apologizing for him or excusing him I'll say it very clear: It was a very bad way to say something. It still had a valid point behind it though: Europe must also prioritize its defenses.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:24 am The comment was pure bluster which is pretty much Trumps schtick.
The point was that he was again trying to highlight Europe's defense spending obligations that they are required to meet. Did he do it in a reckless way? Yes.
And before anyone tries to say I'm apologizing for him or excusing him I'll say it very clear: It was a very bad way to say something. It still had a valid point behind it though: Europe must also prioritize its defenses.
And that is my point.
1. His blustering ways are getting out of hand.
2. There are tactful ways to get a point across that great leaders should possess. He does not.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

The irony of the guy making up a story to posture for the marks in the audience telling other countries to "pay their bills" when he has filed for bankruptcy multiple times and is known for not paying his bills is staggering.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:21 pm The irony of the guy making up a story to posture for the marks in the audience telling other countries to "pay their bills" when he has filed for bankruptcy multiple times and is known for not paying his bills is staggering.
that's actually a good point.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:34 pm
dot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:21 pm The irony of the guy making up a story to posture for the marks in the audience telling other countries to "pay their bills" when he has filed for bankruptcy multiple times and is known for not paying his bills is staggering.
that's actually a good point.
No it’s not, it’s idiotic. Nations don’t operate like businesses, although if they did we likely wouldn’t be in as much trouble as we are now
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:11 pm No it’s not, it’s idiotic. Nations don’t operate like businesses, although if they did we likely wouldn’t be in as much trouble as we are now
NATO countries also don't "pay bills" like the rubes in his crowds are being led to believe, it's a matter of spending a percentage of their GDP, but don't let facts get in the way of showing that the criminal buffoon talks a big game and doesn't practice what he preaches to his sheep.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:26 am
Biker wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:11 pm No it’s not, it’s idiotic. Nations don’t operate like businesses, although if they did we likely wouldn’t be in as much trouble as we are now
NATO countries also don't "pay bills" like the rubes in his crowds are being led to believe, it's a matter of spending a percentage of their GDP, but don't let facts get in the way of showing that the criminal buffoon talks a big game and doesn't practice what he preaches to his sheep.
Yes, its a percentage of their GDP which they agreed they would meet. Have all of them fulfilled their agreement? Lets not let facts get in the way...so...have they?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:25 am
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:26 am
Yes, its a percentage of their GDP which they agreed they would meet. Have all of them fulfilled their agreement? Lets not let facts get in the way...so...have they?
when you ask him a question, that means you have moved a goal post.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:47 pm The folks that buy his fake Patriotism and spew his rhetoric are going to cost the GOP the White House, US Senate and the House of Reps.

Dear lord I hope so. We're half past purge o'clock and these slugs are burning a hole in my pocket.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Geist wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:11 pm

Dear lord I hope so. We're half past purge o'clock and these slugs are burning a hole in my pocket.
And THAT'S how you make America great again!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:15 pm
Geist wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:11 pm

And THAT'S how you make America great again!
Not sure about again. But it was how it was made Great in the first place.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:25 am Yes, its a percentage of their GDP which they agreed they would meet. Have all of them fulfilled their agreement? Lets not let facts get in the way...so...have they?
More facts: "The 2% defence investment guideline." "The commitment is a guideline, not a requirement, that has been in place for nearly two decades."
Facts hacks choose to ignore: the blowhard doesn't pay his own bills and has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, rubes and hacks cheer along for a criminal buffoon chronically delinquent in his own payments.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:25 am Yes, its a percentage of their GDP which they agreed they would meet. Have all of them fulfilled their agreement? Lets not let facts get in the way...so...have they?
More facts: "The 2% defence investment guideline." "The commitment is a guideline, not a requirement, that has been in place for nearly two decades."
Facts hacks choose to ignore: the blowhard doesn't pay his own bills and has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, rubes and hacks cheer along for a criminal buffoon chronically delinquent in his own payments.
Since we are talking about Facts. Trump has NEVER one time filed for personal bankruptcy. He has, a total of 4 times, filed for business bankruptcies for various businesses that he owns. He has owned hundreds of businesses over the years. Only a die hard hack could call that "chronic".