Trump's NATO comments

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Trump's NATO comments

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:39 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:05 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:49 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:28 pm They did make a commitment, but in all fairness it is the US that wants nukes there to protect their interests and "American" way of life.
Well, take the Suez Canal for example. the US has war ships stationed there to combat the Houthi attacks on merchant ships. We are spending $million+ rockets to shoot down $thousand missles and drones fired by the Houthis. All to protect a canal used to ship goods.

HOWEVER, the impact is much more severe on Asia and Europe than it is on the US. In fact, its really not at all feasible for us to be the one spending the $$.
And the $64,000 question is who loses more if the goods don't flow? China or the US?
China.
I highly doubt that.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:39 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:05 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:49 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:28 pm They did make a commitment, but in all fairness it is the US that wants nukes there to protect their interests and "American" way of life.
Well, take the Suez Canal for example. the US has war ships stationed there to combat the Houthi attacks on merchant ships. We are spending $million+ rockets to shoot down $thousand missles and drones fired by the Houthis. All to protect a canal used to ship goods.

HOWEVER, the impact is much more severe on Asia and Europe than it is on the US. In fact, its really not at all feasible for us to be the one spending the $$.
And the $64,000 question is who loses more if the goods don't flow? China or the US?
China.
Not if the US doesn't stop outsourcing manufacturing.

"China, including Hong Kong, still dominates the sourcing landscape, supplying 40.7 percent of U.S. imports last year."
https://www.spglobal.com/marketintellig ... han-a.html
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:45 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am In a thread about NATO you literally dodged and deflected a question about NATO after claiming you dont dodge and deflect.
I pointed out the ridiculousness of a guy who doesn't pay his bills telling NATO to "pay their bills." I consistently did this. For you to ignore it is the confession masked as accusation. He quite believably made up the story to begin with, but by all means, buy into his propaganda. Donate to the Gofundme, buy his NFTs and trading cards. The guy needs money and marks to fleece of it. Hack does hack things.
Uh huh and then you tried, and failed, to defend the welching and in the process proved Trump right. :lol:
No one is ignoring trumps bankruptcies. I addressed it in post3 43 and 41. Here it is again liar:
Cheezy wrote: Regarding your inability to admit you were wrong and Trump was right, well that's factual and I simply feel NATO countries welching on their commitment to the tune of billions and billions and billions of dollars while US taxpayers subsidize their defense is a bigger story than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy. That's not "ignoring" its highlighting the bigger story. You, meanwhile, are the one that tried to defend the NATO welching because it's incredibly painful for you to admit Trump is right so you then tried to change the subject to something else. It's not my fault you couldn't keep to the subject at hand.
Now, lets address your continued dodging of this very simple question:
How do you feel about the NATO welching by the way?

Tell us, Dodgin' Dot, what is the dubious reason you cant answer this one? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:13 pm Uh huh and then you tried, and failed, to defend the welching and in the process proved Trump right.
Except I did no such thing, and you're getting increasingly desperate since your no good very bad week for cultists. Between the verdict, indictment, impeachment plank coming up false, must've really sucked to be someone in your bubble. But you chose to put yourself there.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:13 pm No one is ignoring trumps bankruptcies.
You're just ignoring that his bankruptcies and not paying his bills was and is my entire point and then pleading for me to argue something else instead. Fact remains, he doesn't pay his bills so telling the fictional world leader he'd sic Putin on them for not "paying your bills" is pretty high on the hypocrisy meter. But you'll clap along like the trained partisan hack that you are, and then you'll vote for him again. Because despite your claims, you absolutely will ignore every single red flag Trump presents to this country if he's back in power, his bankruptcies being among them.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:13 pm Image
Disingenuous partisan hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:38 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:13 pm Uh huh and then you tried, and failed, to defend the welching and in the process proved Trump right.
Except I did no such thing, and you're getting increasingly desperate since your no good very bad week for cultists. Between the verdict, indictment, impeachment plank coming up false, must've really sucked to be someone in your bubble. But you chose to put yourself there.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:13 pm No one is ignoring trumps bankruptcies.
You're just ignoring that his bankruptcies and not paying his bills was and is my entire point and then pleading for me to argue something else instead. Fact remains, he doesn't pay his bills so telling the fictional world leader he'd sic Putin on them for not "paying your bills" is pretty high on the hypocrisy meter. But you'll clap along like the trained partisan hack that you are, and then you'll vote for him again. Because despite your claims, you absolutely will ignore every single red flag Trump presents to this country if he's back in power, his bankruptcies being among them.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:13 pm Image
Disingenuous partisan hack.
LOLZ. Whatever hack. The posts in the thread tell the story.

Still cant answer, eh?

Tell us, Dodgin' Dot, what is the dubious reason you cant answer this one? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:48 pm LOLZ. Whatever hack. The posts in the thread tell the story.
Yes, and they told the story you'll ignore everything that disproves your retarded narrative of the moment. Hack does hack things.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:31 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:48 pm LOLZ. Whatever hack. The posts in the thread tell the story.
Yes, and they told the story you'll ignore everything that disproves your retarded narrative of the moment. Hack does hack things.
Look, retard: the "retarded narrative of the moment" is some NATO members not paying their agreed upon commitment. Thats not a retarded narrative its a provable and factual circumstance evidenced by some NATO members not paying what they agreed to pay. Its not some fictional narrative. The US taxpayers literally foot the bill for Europe's defense and its not unreasonable to expect them to honor their agreed upon commitments. Its not my fault or anyone elses fault you tried to defend their welching but in the process made yourself look foolish. Its why youre scared and unwilling to even address the actual topic of the thread which is the pointing out of the welching.
Now, because youre a predictable hack, this where you are going to try and say that I am ignoring Trumps bankruptcies. That of course would be wrong because I have already addressed the subject twice. Here it is again though because you are patently disingenuous:
Cheezy wrote: Regarding your inability to admit you were wrong and Trump was right, well that's factual and I simply feel NATO countries welching on their commitment to the tune of billions and billions and billions of dollars while US taxpayers subsidize their defense is a bigger story than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy. That's not "ignoring"; its highlighting the bigger story. You, meanwhile, are the one that tried to defend the NATO welching because it's incredibly painful for you to admit Trump is right so you then tried to change the subject to something else. It's not my fault you couldn't keep to the subject at hand.

Tick tock!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:44 pm Look, retard: the "retarded narrative of the moment" is some NATO members not paying their agreed upon commitment.
Being presented by a criminal fraud sexual abuser with a documented history of bankruptcies and not paying his bills and his cultists being totally oblivious to the blatant hypocrisy. Clap along, hack, because no matter how much you want to ignore it or change the subject, that will never change just like your partisan hackery that will make you vote for him again.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:44 pm Look, retard: the "retarded narrative of the moment" is some NATO members not paying their agreed upon commitment.
Being presented by a criminal fraud sexual abuser with a documented history of bankruptcies and not paying his bills and his cultists being totally oblivious to the blatant hypocrisy. Clap along, hack, because no matter how much you want to ignore it or change the subject, that will never change just like your partisan hackery that will make you vote for him again.
UH huh. Why are you so scared of this seemingly tame question? I mean, everyone can agree welching on your commitment is bad, right? I think thats pretty universal. By your continued dodging it leads one to believe you dont care about their welching. Or...you do care about the welching but you cant say anything because Trump has pointed it out. :lol:

Tick tock!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:19 pm UH huh. Why are you so scared of this seemingly tame question?
Why are you so scared of admitting you were wrong and ignoring what I'd said in every post? But you at least get part of what you wanted, to distract from your criminal idol boasting he'd let Russia invade NATO countries thereby breaking the NATO pact. And to think, it'd be at the whim of someone who doesn't pay his bills telling others to pay their bills, and you'd vote for that again.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:19 pm UH huh. Why are you so scared of this seemingly tame question?
Why are you so scared of admitting you were wrong and ignoring what I'd said in every post? But you at least get part of what you wanted, to distract from your criminal idol boasting he'd let Russia invade NATO countries thereby breaking the NATO pact. And to think, it'd be at the whim of someone who doesn't pay his bills telling others to pay their bills, and you'd vote for that again.
There is nothing in this thread that I was wrong about, retard. :lol:
How do you feel about the NATO welching, Dodgin' Dot?
Tick tock!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:58 pm There is nothing in this thread that I was wrong about, retard.
Except that you desperately wanted me to be arguing for NATO when I was pointing out the hypocrisy of your chronically delinquent criminal idol. Hack does hack things.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:12 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:58 pm There is nothing in this thread that I was wrong about, retard.
Except that you desperately wanted me to be arguing for NATO when I was pointing out the hypocrisy of your chronically delinquent criminal idol. Hack does hack things.
Uh huh. And the coward continues to do coward things.
And while you tried to do that you simply proved that you are scared to actually address the heart of the matter: which is the welching of NATO countries. Why, Dodgin' Dot, cant you answer this simple question regarding the actual topic:
I mean, everyone can agree welching on your commitment is bad, right? I think thats pretty universal. By your continued dodging it leads one to believe you dont care about their welching. Or...you do care about the welching but you cant say anything because Trump has pointed it out. :lol:
Clock is still ticking! Tick tock!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i think i have solved the mystery of why Dot never (ever) answers any questions. He sticks to a single narrative. Typically one sentence that he repeats over and over and over. He never answers anything or elaborates on anything.

Because he knows absolutely zero jack shit about anything he is talking about. If he ever stumbles, and makes a comment beyond his single sentence, he fucks up and says something stupid. Like he did in the fraud case thinking it has something to do with property taxes.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:32 am Image
The heart of the matter is actually a chronically delinquent multiple time bankrupt traitorous conman politician who incited insurrection against his own country now telling our allies that if he's back in power, he won't honor the NATO pact of an attack on one is an attack on all. And because you're a loyal cultist, you're ready to ignore all of that to give him back the presidency. Disingenuous delusional intellectually dishonest functionally retarded partisan hack dupe.
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:57 pm i think i have solved the mystery of why Dot never (ever) answers any questions. He sticks to a single narrative.
What pisses you guys off more than anything it seems is when someone doesn't play along with your deflection and distraction tactics. Making you guys stay on topic has clearly infuriated the lot of you over the last few weeks and months. It's real simple, answer or address the subject at hand. In this case, the subject at hand is:
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:34 pm
dot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:21 pm The irony of the guy making up a story to posture for the marks in the audience telling other countries to "pay their bills" when he has filed for bankruptcy multiple times and is known for not paying his bills is staggering.
that's actually a good point.
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:57 pm Typically one sentence that he repeats over and over and over. He never answers anything or elaborates on anything.
Because y'all never address or argue the core subject. Whether that's Trump's notoriety for not paying his bills and then chastising anyone else for what he himself does, or whether that's inciting an insurrection against the seat of our government, or whether he committed massive fraud, or whether Joe Biden actually committed any crimes to be impeached over, every single time it's the MAGAt dupes and marks that want to shift the argument to something else, literally anything else, except arguing what is at hand.
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:57 pm Because he knows absolutely zero jack shit about anything he is talking about. If he ever stumbles, and makes a comment beyond his single sentence, he fucks up and says something stupid. Like he did in the fraud case thinking it has something to do with property taxes.
Tell us again what fraud is, then book a flight to New York and argue that to the judge since you're so sure of what you bleat about.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Still dodging! :lol:
How do you feel about the NATO countries not honoring their agreement, Dodgin' Dot?
Clocks still ticking!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:04 pm Still dodging!
Yes, you are. Only you can choose to stop being a disingenuous partisan hack dupe.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:11 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:04 pm Still dodging!
Yes, you are. Only you can choose to stop being a disingenuous partisan hack dupe.
No, I havent. I have addressed Trumps bankruptcies multiple times. Here it is again for the 4th time:
Cheezy wrote: Regarding your inability to admit you were wrong and Trump was right, well that's factual and I simply feel NATO countries welching on their commitment to the tune of billions and billions and billions of dollars while US taxpayers subsidize their defense is a bigger story than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy. That's not "ignoring"; its highlighting the bigger story. You, meanwhile, are the one that tried to defend the NATO welching because it's incredibly painful for you to admit Trump is right so you then tried to change the subject to something else. It's not my fault you couldn't keep to the subject at hand.
You meanwhile continually dodge the simplest of questions. Why does this question about NATO welching, posed to you in a thread about NATO welching, scare you so much? Ive addressed your important issue, now how about you stop being a coward and address a pretty simple question on the actual topic?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:28 pm No, I havent. I have addressed Trumps bankruptcies multiple times.
But you refuse to acknowledge that his notoriety for not paying his bills was my entire point. You go out of your way to pretend anything else was the case rather than acknowledge facts because the minute you do, you have nothing left to bitch about. Case in point, you want me to argue literally anything else except what I pointed out repeatedly. Disingenuous partisan hack dupe.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:37 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:28 pm No, I havent. I have addressed Trumps bankruptcies multiple times.
But you refuse to acknowledge that his notoriety for not paying his bills was my entire point. You go out of your way to pretend anything else was the case rather than acknowledge facts because the minute you do, you have nothing left to bitch about. Case in point, you want me to argue literally anything else except what I pointed out repeatedly. Disingenuous partisan hack dupe.
The literal title of thread is "Trump's NATO Comments" you absolute fucking retard.
YOU are the one trying to change the subject to Trumps bankruptcies. I am the one trying to keep you on the subject of NATO's welching. This is evidenced by me asking you and then your continued dodging of this very simple question that pertains EXACTLY to the heart of the matter:
Ive addressed Trumps bankruptcies and you have yet to address NATO's welching. Why is that?
So what if Trump has "notetiety" for not paying his bills? This is not new or news.
And my feeling on his bankruptcies are stated here for the now 5th time:
cheezy wrote:Regarding your inability to admit you were wrong and Trump was right, well that's factual and I simply feel NATO countries welching on their commitment to the tune of billions and billions and billions of dollars while US taxpayers subsidize their defense is a bigger story than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy. That's not "ignoring"; its highlighting the bigger story. You, meanwhile, are the one that tried to defend the NATO welching because it's incredibly painful for you to admit Trump is right so you then tried to change the subject to something else. It's not my fault you couldn't keep to the subject at hand.
I will say it very clearly for you: I believe NATO welching on their commitment to the tune of billions and billions annually is a bigger and more important subject that a Trump company filing bankruptcy.
And if that is your "entire point" then that also proves you are unwilling to address the actual point of NATO welching on its agreements. That is because you are a pussy and a coward that cant answer even basic questions germane to the subject of the thread.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:26 am The literal title of thread is "Trump's NATO Comments" you absolute fucking retard.
Which most sane non cultists would point out is his comments that he would break the NATO pact of an attack on one is an attack on all. But you instead want to focus on anything but that, which is why you'd rather talk about NATO's GDP guidelines. Now, me, I see the hypocrisy of the criminal conman that has a proven history of not paying his bills and then boasting he'd throw allied countries under the bus for doing just that in favor of his dictator idol invading our allies and point it out because it went under everyone's radar. Not to mention the fact that he very likely is making up his story bluster for the marks like you to clap along with. But please, continue to defend throwing our allies to the wolves based on the whims of a thin skinned egotistical criminal with no regard for national security. Hacks are duped into doing hack things, and you continue to demonstrate that every day.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:38 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:26 am The literal title of thread is "Trump's NATO Comments" you absolute fucking retard.
I just want to say a lot of words and dodge the simple question that Cheezy asked me.
And what is the subject of his comments, you fucking disingenuous hack?
Is the question too difficult for your baby brain?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:50 pm And what is the subject of his comments, you fucking disingenuous hack?
That he'd let hostile dictators invade our allies for not "paying their bills" when he himself is chronically delinquent in paying his own bills. It's hypocrisy of the highest order, and traitorous. Keep clapping along, duped hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:50 pm And what is the subject of his comments, you fucking disingenuous hack?
That he'd let hostile dictators invade our allies for not "paying their bills" when he himself is chronically delinquent in paying his own bills. It's hypocrisy of the highest order, and traitorous. Keep clapping along, duped hack.
And speaking of not wanting to focus on things...how about that part about NATO not honoring its commitments?
How do you feel about that?
Try to answer a simple question you fucking pussy. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:07 pm And speaking of not wanting to focus on things...how about that part about NATO not honoring its commitments?
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:26 am NATO countries also don't "pay bills" like the rubes in his crowds are being led to believe, it's a matter of spending a percentage of their GDP, but don't let facts get in the way of showing that the criminal buffoon talks a big game and doesn't practice what he preaches to his sheep.
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm More facts: "The 2% defence investment guideline." "The commitment is a guideline, not a requirement, that has been in place for nearly two decades."
Facts hacks choose to ignore: the blowhard doesn't pay his own bills and has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, rubes and hacks cheer along for a criminal buffoon chronically delinquent in his own payments.
Keep pretending that the subject from me is not the chronically delinquent criminal conman. Keep pretending that the international cause for alarm is the same criminal conman promising to break the NATO pact. Duped hack does hack things.