another of my predictions

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

another of my predictions

Post by jsdspif »

My dad used to make fun of his father in law (my grandpa) because gramps would say "If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it" and I now side with old gramps, whose long time gone now, like 50 years and dad's been gone just about 17 years. Don't get me wrong my dad was awesome, but he just very rarely admitted he was wrong. So ,I side with gramps looking back on it now, but back when I was 5 or whatever I never understood. They also argued politics, and I don't remember who was who, but now , 50 years later it's still the same arguments about politics, so it really seems like a "mute point" if that's the correct expression. I pretty freely admit when I'm wrong , but it doesn't happen often ! No, really, I said some time back all the Britney Spears drama was just publicity and she would then announce a tour. Maybe that was 5 years ago, I said that, and it didn't happen. Also at that time or around there I said Oprah, who always picks the most opportune (sp?) time to make a big reveal, I said she would come out and say her and Gayle King do have or did have sexual relations, that also hasn't happened but I think a big part of that is because Gayle is still on tv. But now that she is a sports illustrated swimsuit model, .....Holy Shit, who the fuck looks at that shit.That shit and playboy magazine I've always thought it's for guys that have women that "wear the pants in the family" "calls all the shots" etc. , and the biggest one, which my dad often said "the guy can't fart without getting his wife's permission". and the guy says, "I do what I want, if I want SI swimsuits I get it, if I want playboy magazines I get it" biggest bullshitters on the planet but nothing against them. The old expression "happy wives make happy lives" applies here.I've known and still know guys like that and great, makes them really feel they are "ruling the roost". No disrespect but I think 99.99999 % of males , regardless of age don't want to see that? But anyway, now that she's a model, maybe she's getting closer to retireing, but I still think once she gets out of tv that bisexual stuff will be revealed, and I have no problem with that. I think along the lines of Ted Nugent. I don't listen to his every word, because I think he does a nightly thing but I don't follow. And I know he says stupid shit, but he's so often "metaphoriccly" speaking ,and again, I don't use spell check, I prefer my brain and I have a pretty good idea of when I'm correct or incorrect, which is something Ted would say. He's , the other day I read, he said " I want girls against girls and boys against boys" seems straight forward but Ted interjects so much shit, and I'll just admit it, I'm not gay, I'm not bi, but I would suck the guy's dick. He's awesome, always stuck to his guns and don't even talk draft dodger bullshit and pedo shit. that's just dumb ass criticiszm and again (I'll throw the (sp?) in there).
So , anyway to get to the point of my long winded rant, we now have the wonderful, superstar of all time Celine Dion, who's been lip synching for what , 40 years now, and she's on shows "I have brittle disease" or some such shit , and she's making appearances all over stating her disease, so my new prediction is, she will get better, I'm going to say within 2 years, barring some type of covid disease shit, that she will have an "amazing" recovery and do a new world tour, and that, barring some world illness, within 2 years. End of rant , and if you're wondering, I didn't drink yesterday, I was too hung over and right now I've had 7 beers so I have a buzz, but I know exactly what I've stated here. J-Bird passes the stick.....
PS that should liven this place up! As far as my spell check shit I read and re-read and re-read but I don't look up spelling, but I spell pretty well if i can look at my words, but I wouldn't be good at spelling bees, i get to nervous and lost in thought.
Lastly, I'll dedicate this rant to old freak show fanatic. I really wonder, was he just playing us? Or, was he really some sort of mentally disturbed madman?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Re: another of my predictions

Post by stonedmegman »

She'll be dead in 2 years.
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

Moot point, is the expression, but I like reading r/boneappletea.
I'm up early.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

jsdspif wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:32 pm My dad used to make fun of his father in law (my grandpa) because gramps would say "If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it" and I now side with old gramps, whose long time gone now, like 50 years and dad's been gone just about 17 years. Don't get me wrong my dad was awesome, but he just very rarely admitted he was wrong. So ,I side with gramps looking back on it now, but back when I was 5 or whatever I never understood. They also argued politics, and I don't remember who was who, but now , 50 years later it's still the same arguments about politics, so it really seems like a "mute point" if that's the correct expression. I pretty freely admit when I'm wrong , but it doesn't happen often ! No, really, I said some time back all the Britney Spears drama was just publicity and she would then announce a tour. Maybe that was 5 years ago, I said that, and it didn't happen. Also at that time or around there I said Oprah, who always picks the most opportune (sp?) time to make a big reveal, I said she would come out and say her and Gayle King do have or did have sexual relations, that also hasn't happened but I think a big part of that is because Gayle is still on tv. But now that she is a sports illustrated swimsuit model, .....Holy Shit, who the fuck looks at that shit.That shit and playboy magazine I've always thought it's for guys that have women that "wear the pants in the family" "calls all the shots" etc. , and the biggest one, which my dad often said "the guy can't fart without getting his wife's permission". and the guy says, "I do what I want, if I want SI swimsuits I get it, if I want playboy magazines I get it" biggest bullshitters on the planet but nothing against them. The old expression "happy wives make happy lives" applies here.I've known and still know guys like that and great, makes them really feel they are "ruling the roost". No disrespect but I think 99.99999 % of males , regardless of age don't want to see that? But anyway, now that she's a model, maybe she's getting closer to retireing, but I still think once she gets out of tv that bisexual stuff will be revealed, and I have no problem with that. I think along the lines of Ted Nugent. I don't listen to his every word, because I think he does a nightly thing but I don't follow. And I know he says stupid shit, but he's so often "metaphoriccly" speaking ,and again, I don't use spell check, I prefer my brain and I have a pretty good idea of when I'm correct or incorrect, which is something Ted would say. He's , the other day I read, he said " I want girls against girls and boys against boys" seems straight forward but Ted interjects so much shit, and I'll just admit it, I'm not gay, I'm not bi, but I would suck the guy's dick. He's awesome, always stuck to his guns and don't even talk draft dodger bullshit and pedo shit. that's just dumb ass criticiszm and again (I'll throw the (sp?) in there).
So , anyway to get to the point of my long winded rant, we now have the wonderful, superstar of all time Celine Dion, who's been lip synching for what , 40 years now, and she's on shows "I have brittle disease" or some such shit , and she's making appearances all over stating her disease, so my new prediction is, she will get better, I'm going to say within 2 years, barring some type of covid disease shit, that she will have an "amazing" recovery and do a new world tour, and that, barring some world illness, within 2 years. End of rant , and if you're wondering, I didn't drink yesterday, I was too hung over and right now I've had 7 beers so I have a buzz, but I know exactly what I've stated here. J-Bird passes the stick.....
PS that should liven this place up! As far as my spell check shit I read and re-read and re-read but I don't look up spelling, but I spell pretty well if i can look at my words, but I wouldn't be good at spelling bees, i get to nervous and lost in thought.
Lastly, I'll dedicate this rant to old freak show fanatic. I really wonder, was he just playing us? Or, was he really some sort of mentally disturbed madman?
for the record books.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

tl;dr
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

FFS. I have no idea why I continue to be here.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:46 pm FFS. I have no idea why I continue to be here.
Because we love you :caress: :caress:

\\
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

now I saw or read something about Oprah and Gayle King are going to do or have done some interview where they discuss they are'nt lesbian and if they were they would admit it, but that could be just to the lead in where they admit they are bisexual, so it's very possible the old J-Bird prediction may come true. I said it here a while back that they would be coming out at some point in time. First they have to hype it up good before they finally reach their climax!(pun intended)
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:46 pm FFS. I have no idea why I continue to be here.
Good question
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced