Is Biden dropping out of the race?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Is Biden dropping out of the race?

Post by Antknot »

would he know if he did?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Is Biden dropping out of the race?

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

I don't he will drop willingly. But, I think if there is enough demand his party may force him to, with the angle that his VP would become the first female president. They didn't get it with Hillary, but by pulling an end around like this they could still get the bragging rights even if it's just for a short time.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biden 2024!
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:05 amBiden 2024!
I knew you’d see the light
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:37 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:05 amBiden 2024!
I knew you’d see the light
Hell yeah, I want Shit Show on that ticket too!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

SWEET!
Go get 'em Joe!

Biden tells congressional Democrats he is "firmly committed" to staying in 2024 race
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden- ... ts-letter/

If he really does stay in it should be an interesting couple of months watching Dodgin' Dot try to defend this guy. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I feel like this is about the same as a pitcher that is on the mound and just not doing the job. You don't wait for that pitcher to pull himself out of the game. That pitcher will never admit that his next pitch won't be better. You have to send the manager out there and tell him that he's just not getting the job done. He's through for the day. Go sit down.

Father time always wins. You can't suck it up or gut it out or do anything to stop it. Father time always wins.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Well as I think I said earlier in this thread, Biden has enough delegates to win the nomination, there is nothing anyone can do about it unless he chooses to step down.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:33 am Well as I think I said earlier in this thread, Biden has enough delegates to win the nomination, there is nothing anyone can do about it unless he chooses to step down.
there's actually a lot they can do about it. The problem is that they don't really have a Plan B candidate. Unless a really good Plan B candidate emerges before the convention in August, they probably will just let the nomination go through with Biden.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:33 pm
peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:33 am Well as I think I said earlier in this thread, Biden has enough delegates to win the nomination, there is nothing anyone can do about it unless he chooses to step down.
there's actually a lot they can do about it. The problem is that they don't really have a Plan B candidate. Unless a really good Plan B candidate emerges before the convention in August, they probably will just let the nomination go through with Biden.
Replacing Kamala would be infinitely easier and do wonders for his numbers. Everyone knows they're not voting for him, he's expired milk. She was a joke in the 2020 primaries and hasn't gained any traction since.

It still won't happen and Biden will lose, all because they're afraid to publicly admit the DEI hire was a terrible idea. Biden was also a terrible idea but the bootlicker faction of Dems insisted on an easily-controlled household name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:57 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:33 pm
Replacing Kamala would be infinitely easier and do wonders for his numbers. Everyone knows they're not voting for him, he's expired milk. She was a joke in the 2020 primaries and hasn't gained any traction since.

It still won't happen and Biden will lose, all because they're afraid to publicly admit the DEI hire was a terrible idea. Biden was also a terrible idea but the bootlicker faction of Dems insisted on an easily-controlled household name.
My initial thoughts on this immediately after the debate and the uproar started was to get Kamala off the ticket quickly and move someone in that people could support. THEN...... make a decision about Biden. Get some momentum to force the decision.

But then the polls come out that show that (aside from Michelle Obama), Kamala is at the top of the list of candidates that would get votes. She leads Gavin Newsom and Whitmire. According to the polls she is the best they have. So, I figured I must have been wrong about my initial thoughts.
Biker

Post by Biker »

The war chest in the Biden-Harris account can only be used for either Joe or the Hoe and cannot be doled out to another candidate. Thats a lot of cash.

Thus, the only viable option is Harris
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:49 pm The war chest in the Biden-Harris account can only be used for either Joe or the Hoe and cannot be doled out to another candidate. Thats a lot of cash.

i thought i heard them say that the war chest is hers if she ends up being the candidate. Otherwise it can end up with a new candidate after some hoop jumping and creative moving around. Regardless, that's not going to stop a plan that they think could beat Trump.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:57 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:49 pm The war chest in the Biden-Harris account can only be used for either Joe or the Hoe and cannot be doled out to another candidate. Thats a lot of cash.

i thought i heard them say that the war chest is hers if she ends up being the candidate.
Yep

Hoe=Harris
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I'm good with either one!
A mush brained senile old man or an unpopular woman that folks in her own party consider "dumb".
All Donny has to do is not be an asshole. I understand that may be a tall order but if he can accomplish that for the next 4 months he wins.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Here's George Stephanopolous being asked on the street for his opinion on Biden's ability to serve. This was right after Stephanopolous spent hours interviewing Biden.

Biker

Post by Biker »

Its cute for the media to pretend that they were totally unaware of his cognitive decline until the debate. They were shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you!!!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:08 pm Its cute for the media to pretend that they were totally unaware of his cognitive decline until the debate. They were shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you!!!
For realz.
And any sources that raised questions about this were simply promoting the rIgHt wiNG cOnSpirAcy!!!!!!1
Once again: we were right.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:20 pm And any sources that raised questions about this were simply promoting the rIgHt wiNG cOnSpirAcy!!!!!!1
Once again: we were right.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

They are finally saying it. Hillary's name came up on the radio today. I'm surprised that it has taken this long.

And Camilla is in Texas talking to her sorority sisters about wanting their vote. They played a clip of her speech to them. "One needs to realize that this election......" What the fuck, Shakespeare? No one talks like that.

she couldn't come down here to visit the border when she was in charge of that disaster, but she's got time for her sorority sisters
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Shit Shows a disaster. Knee Pads is a disaster. This should be a slam dunk. The R's love to pull defeat from the jaws of victory, though.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Democrats everywhere are somewhere on this :lol: