Remember

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

rule34
MAGA 2024

Remember

Post by rule34 »

Always adjust your scope one more click to the right, jut sayin.
Last edited by rule34 on Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Re: Remember

Post by JackCoughsALot »

consider wind velocity and bring the right weapon for the job. climate change saved Trump's life. bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

rule34 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:16 pm Always adjust your scope one more click to the right, jut sayin.
you think adjusting 3/8 of an inch would have done the trick?
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

why would anyone need a scope at 125 yards? center mass with open sites from that distance shouldnt be a very difficult shot.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

pork wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:35 pm why would anyone need a scope at 125 yards? center mass with open sites from that distance shouldnt be a very difficult shot.
Center mass wouldn't have worked as I'm sure he was wearing a vest. But, you give me an elevated position and iron sights, I can hit a volleyball size target at 130yrds all day long.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I keep seeing people talk about a "vest" the like it's a magical bullet stopper. Just need the right tool, considering it's highly unlikely he's wearing a plate. Even then, with the right tool you can make plates work against a target.

All of this is referring to Minecraft, of course.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:50 pm I keep seeing people talk about a "vest" the like it's a magical bullet stopper. Just need the right tool, considering it's highly unlikely he's wearing a plate. Even then, with the right tool you can make plate work against a target.

i will bet money this kid has been addicted to killy type gun videos for years.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:52 pm
Geist wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:50 pm I keep seeing people talk about a "vest" the like it's a magical bullet stopper. Just need the right tool, considering it's highly unlikely he's wearing a plate. Even then, with the right tool you can make plate work against a target.

No doubt, there are pics circulating with him in AR fanboi clothing.
Reporting so far is saying it was his dad's AR-15, so right there was mistake #1. Would've had better luck with a 50 year old 30-06 hunting rifle.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:59 pm

No doubt, there are pics circulating with him in AR fanboi clothing.
Reporting so far is saying it was his dad's AR-15, so right there was mistake #1. Would've had better luck with a 50 year old 30-06 hunting rifle.
i have a feeling, too that he never anticipated how fucking hot the top of that metal roof would be. Seeing him doing the inch worm to work his way up to the peak of the gable so he could see over was pretty funny.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Homebrew wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:04 pm
pork wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:35 pm why would anyone need a scope at 125 yards? center mass with open sites from that distance shouldnt be a very difficult shot.
Center mass wouldn't have worked as I'm sure he was wearing a vest. But, you give me an elevated position and iron sights, I can hit a volleyball size target at 130yrds all day long.
i have a 30/30 lever with open sites that is beer can accurate at 130.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:29 pm
i'd like to see that.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

My Brother could do that. Gawd I hate how good he is at shooting. That fucker could have won Gold Medals. But he just wasn't interested.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:09 pm
i'd like to see that.
i would love to send you down range with one on your head
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:57 pm
i'd like to see that.
wow.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:32 pm
pork wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:57 pm
i'd like to see that.
wow.
we would find out pretty fast if it was true or not.
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

Yep demolition ranch
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Hydroseismic wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:03 pm

Yep demolition ranch
Was it really?? Oh shit 😂

Demo Ranch is just good entertainment though. I guess KY Roulette is a little too high brow for some.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

The world is a better place with pork in it.

I blame the indian, not the arrow in this matter.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

Spinner Steel Target 1-3/4" and 3-1/4"

At 100 yards with iron sights on a .300 Savage:
70% hits on the top target
90% hits on the bottom
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Vitamin E wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:29 pm

i agree!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:04 pm
Vitamin E wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:29 pm

i agree!
the kid missed because he was a 20 year old nerd and not a shooter. He wore camo clothes because he played video games not because he was a hunter. His only shooting had been at a gun range. He was on top of a metal roof on a hot day with people yelling at him and cops climbing up onto the roof. Skilled or not, that would be a tough environment to take a shot. I'm a little surprised he got a shot as close as he did. And I'm even more surprised that he was able to lay down on that hot fucking skillet for as long as it took him to inch worm his way to the top of the gable.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:26 pm the kid missed because he was a 20 year old nerd and not a shooter. He wore camo clothes because he played video games not because he was a hunter. His only shooting had been at a gun range. He was on top of a metal roof on a hot day with people yelling at him and cops climbing up onto the roof. Skilled or not, that would be a tough environment to take a shot. I'm a little surprised he got a shot as close as he did. And I'm even more surprised that he was able to lay down on that hot fucking skillet for as long as it took him to inch worm his way to the top of the gable.
Well, since he's as dead as a doorknob now, I guess we can't ask him. It seems the rifle was his father's. And likely the kid didn't have the scratch to buy his own. I don't know Pennsylvania's gun purchasing regs, maybe he couldn't legally buy a rifle. So he took his father's, which just happened to have a scope. He probably had no actual idea how to use the scope beyond playing Halo on his XBox. I think we're making a whole lot more of the situation than it deserves. For some reason he became a kid with a gun and a goal, and badly messed his intentions all up.

We always want more out of these situations than they give us, and it's in our nature to connect up dots that really can't be connected together.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:09 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:26 pm the kid missed because he was a 20 year old nerd and not a shooter. He wore camo clothes because he played video games not because he was a hunter. His only shooting had been at a gun range. He was on top of a metal roof on a hot day with people yelling at him and cops climbing up onto the roof. Skilled or not, that would be a tough environment to take a shot. I'm a little surprised he got a shot as close as he did. And I'm even more surprised that he was able to lay down on that hot fucking skillet for as long as it took him to inch worm his way to the top of the gable.
Well, since he's as dead as a doorknob now, I guess we can't ask him. It seems the rifle was his father's. And likely the kid didn't have the scratch to buy his own. I don't know Pennsylvania's gun purchasing regs, maybe he couldn't legally buy a rifle. So he took his father's, which just happened to have a scope. He probably had no actual idea how to use the scope beyond playing Halo on his XBox. I think we're making a whole lot more of the situation than it deserves. For some reason he became a kid with a gun and a goal, and badly messed his intentions all up.

We always want more out of these situations than they give us, and it's in our nature to connect up dots that really can't be connected together.
It had a scope? Didn't know that because, surprisingly, I haven't seen any images of it in the news.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

FTR: I am not a fan of Former President Trump. But, I am very grateful he was not successful in his assassination attempt.

I can't even begin to imagine the public response to him being killed.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Vitamin E wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:21 pmI can't even begin to imagine the public response to him being killed.
Boy, aint that the truth.