I thought by now there would be a shitstorm

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

I thought by now there would be a shitstorm

Post by jsdspif »

Biden has a serious problem. I watched it live and then watched a portion on tmz , and it seems like on tmz the video removed some blunders because he was really having a tough time. I think within 2 years he will be diagnosed with parkinsons or a parkinson's like disease but doctors don't determine and also he'll have a urinary tract infection and they'll discover the antibiotic they've been treating him with isn't effective for the type of germ he has. I think this because my mother was exactly like him for the last 3 years of her life while she was in her 80's. All kidding aside I'm going to say he's getting seriously ill, it almost killed my mother, as in the priest or whatever was in there giving last rites. But proper antibiotic cured the infection.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: I thought by now there would be a shitstorm

Post by CHEEZY17 »

We've known hes had issues for years. His team of handlers hid it for the most part by limiting his public engagements as much as possible for as long as possible. The debate laid their deception bare and what they were trying desperately to hide was on full display for the world to see. Many people think that was the plan all along; allow an obviously weakened Biden, with minimal chance for election victory, to debate Trump thereby leaving no doubt a change had to be made.

The question now that we know how bad he really is this: "Who is actually running the country?"
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:02 am We've known hes had issues for years. His team of handlers hid it for the most part by limiting his public engagements as much as possible for as long as possible. The debate laid their deception bare and what they were trying desperately to hide was on full display for the world to see. Many people think that was the plan all along; allow an obviously weakened Biden, with minimal chance for election victory, to debate Trump thereby leaving no doubt a change had to be made.

The question now that we know how bad he really is this: "Who is actually running the country?"
I’m not, I hope this helps
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Who wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:15 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:02 am We've known hes had issues for years. His team of handlers hid it for the most part by limiting his public engagements as much as possible for as long as possible. The debate laid their deception bare and what they were trying desperately to hide was on full display for the world to see. Many people think that was the plan all along; allow an obviously weakened Biden, with minimal chance for election victory, to debate Trump thereby leaving no doubt a change had to be made.

I’m not, I hope this helps
Yes, it does.