Did FSF take his meds today?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Did FSF take his meds today?

Post by Antknot »

I'm starting to feel a little sympathy for FSF.
For someone who considers himself above the rest of us it has to shake his belief in himself that he would tell the corn story to a bunch of strangers. Really, if you have enough IQ to breath unassisted you'd know telling that kind of story to this bunch would not have a desired outcome.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:55 pm I'm starting to feel a little sympathy for FSF.
For someone who considers himself above the rest of us it has to shake his belief in himself that he would tell the corn story to a bunch of strangers. Really, if you have enough IQ to breath unassisted you'd know telling that kind of story to this bunch would not have a desired outcome.
Or sending me a picture of him and his wife unasked. In his heads he thought I was going to apologize and compliment him on how attractive they are

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Antknot wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:55 pm I'm starting to feel a little sympathy for FSF.
I don't think I'm above the average person on this site at all. There are just a handful of scumbags here that are fucking this site up. Listen, I joined UJ in 2003. I hate to say it but back then message boards were much better. The board was hopping around 50x more activity than you see here. There weren't this group of bully racists on the site either waiting to put down or attack people either. The few that acted like that were instantly trashed and left the site.

We used to be able to share stories and be honest. We were a closer group and people were much more friendly with each other. This was before Facebook, and there's a reason why people are leaving message boards and using Facebook more, as I find myself doing recently.

It's true that I told a story, probably about 7 years ago on UJ, about how much I loved my life and how impressed I was with her for being able to come from a poor family being bombarded by a US/Russian war in El Salvador and how she managed to survive and make it through the Bronx and end up the way she was.

She lost her brother due to starvation and other people in her family due to the war. She was starving so severely when she was around 2 years old that she picked the corn out of her own shit in order to survive. This is what her older sister told me although my wife doesn't remember it. She used to sleep in a barrel in her hut because her hut would get shot up at night.

Her mother was strong enough to make it to the US and marry a US VET and bring her and her 6 brothers/sisters to the US and now they're all US citizens. Her mother is another awesome person that I'm proud of. It's amazing to me she had the strength to do something like that. Meanwhile, they're all hard working success stories here in the states, living in NY/NJ and Florida.

Meanwhile, a few ignorant punks that are racists here, (especially Quint & Biker), started talking all this racist shit about hispanics and how my wife eats shit and bla blah blah seamingly out of nowhere. Now the real truth has come out, and people here are starting to realize who the real douchebags are on this site.

I mean what kind of human being, other than Biker & Quint, would be a scumbag like that? I thought we were supposed to be friends here but I guess things have changed. That's why cool people like Gunzen have left and plenty of other people that were actually the best posters here. Animal, CC, TBD, the list goes on.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Christ, we do need a wall
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:58 pm
Or sending me a picture of him and his wife unasked. In his heads he thought I was going to apologize and compliment him on how attractive they are

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
You're a natural born scumbag. You know it, I know it, & your mother knows it. I've read you from the beginning, which is why I keep making you look like the ignorant fool that you are. Don't you get it yet. All the people that read this thread can now understand what a racist asshole unsuccessful loser you are. Go back to your romper room and play with your shit pics you ignorant scumbag.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm Christ, we do need a wall
More racist shit from a racist loser. I'm glad you admit to it though. You're a trump backer too. I'm not surprised how well you and Biker seem to fit together. You didn't even vote for Obama you fucking liar.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm Christ, we do need a wall
Right now my wife is raking in the money and you are sitting in your little bunker jerking off to shit pictures on your cheap PC. We need a hole to bury you in permanently, that's what we need. :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FSF complaining about being disrespected is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on a web forum. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

For literally years that liar Quint bragged about not paying his taxes and now he denies it. Well, you were the one that fucking said it. If we build a wall we should ship you over the top of it because you are a minus in the US. You just get your hand outs and like a lazy fuck you produce nothing. Now do you see why your mother is ashamed of you? Nobody in the US wants mooches like you here. Maybe it's time for you to get the fuck out unlike my hard working hispanic family that is nothing but a plus here in America. You couldn't hold a candle to any one of them you miserable lazy fuck. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 pm FSF complaining about being disrespected is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on a web forum. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
People that disrespect me get disrespected by me chump. It's that simple, & maybe you should cut back using that stupid rolling laugh icon that makes you look even more ignorant than you are.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm FTR, two year olds dont have the cognitive ability to identify what is and what is not nutrient food. That story is a bunch of bullshit.

And how the fuck am I racist against my own people, you dimwit? I'm half Brasilian, and not the good, light skinned ones either.
All I know is that was her sister told me but I do know she survived a tough war. I saw pictures of her arriving in the US and she looked like she was starving to death.

You were the one that said that your father told you that all El Salvadorians are cockroaches and that you believe it. How is that not racist? My wife and family are some of the hardest working people I ever met. They're not here at UJR with thousands of posts like Quint because they are doing something and being a plus in this world.

How does that make them cockroaches? You admit your father was wrong and maybe I'll consider you not being a racist, but currently by all accounts you are. There are plenty of other things you've said but I'm not going to go through all of it now.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Does your wife still like corn?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:36 pm Does your wife still like corn?
Do you really care or are you just trying to be a douche? You see PimpDaddy, your childish banter grows old and it's starting to fuck up this board in terms of its popularity and quality of posts. If you want to improve UJR than come up with a new shtick because following Quint will take this site to it's grave.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm FTR, two year olds dont have the cognitive ability to identify what is and what is not nutrient food.
Shit corn has no nutritional value what-so-ever. She was eating it, but she was getting absolutely nothing from it.
The corn in shit is just the husk of the kernel that humans can't digest. But all the corn inside the husk would have been digested. Simply put, she was eating kernel husks that she couldn't digest.
Last edited by Reservoir Dog on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:40 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm FTR, two year olds dont have the cognitive ability to identify what is and what is not nutrient food.
Shit corn has no nutritional value what-so-ever. She was eating it, but she was getting absolutely nothing from it.
The corn in shit is just the husk of the kernel that humans can't digest. But all the corn inside the husk would have been digested. Simply put, she was eating kernel husks the she couldn't digest.
Well, since she was 2, no wonder she didn't realize that. As a child she was doing her best to survive and I thank God she did.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:39 pm your childish banter grows old and it's starting to fuck up this board in terms of its popularity and quality of posts.
Sure dude, because your posts are nothing but the highest quality. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:48 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:40 pm
The corn in shit is just the husk of the kernel that humans can't digest. But all the corn inside the husk would have been digested. Simply put, she was eating kernel husks that she couldn't digest.
So she's a little dimwitted. Makes sense
Moron, you're talking about someone when they were starving to death and 2 years old. Apparently you're wrong about El Salvadorians chump and especially her. Now she's a corporate executive and trust me she's smart enough to make a lot more money than you. :lol:

Shit, you guys make yourselves look like idiots.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSF mentions his shit eating wifes job and money again. Like NOW we'll be impressed
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:46 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:36 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm FTR, two year olds dont have the cognitive ability to identify what is and what is not nutrient food. That story is a bunch of bullshit.

And how the fuck am I racist against my own people, you dimwit? I'm half Brasilian, and not the good, light skinned ones either.
All I know is that was her sister told me but I do know she survived a tough war. I saw pictures of her arriving in the US and she looked like she was starving to death.

You were the one that said that your father told you that all El Salvadorians are cockroaches and that you believe it. How is that not racist? My wife and family are some of the hardest working people I ever met. They're not here at UJR with thousands of posts like Quint because they are doing something and being a plus in this world.

How does that make them cockroaches? You admit your father was wrong and maybe I'll consider you not being a racist, but currently by all accounts you are. There are plenty of other things you've said but I'm not going to go through all of it now.
Its not racist in the same way you look down on white trash.

And yes, Salvadorans and Hondurans are the cockroaches on Latin America. The good thing she has going for her is that she comes off only as a high yeller
Holy shit. Do people here even hear this moron? QD, how did you end up making this fool a mod? I think it's evident that you made a mistake QD, sorry, because you do an awesome job here, but this time, not so much.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Same in India, where lighter skin indicates higher caste (partly not working the fields and your ancestors not either, partly because Colonel Britisher was a long way from home and got him some), and China, where pale skin is considered beautiful to the point where they have beauty products that literally bleach it.

None of them eat poop though. There's a caste in India that traditionally handles the poop, cleans it up, carries it away etc, but they don't eat it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

analhamster wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:16 pm Same in India, where lighter skin indicates higher caste (partly not working the fields and your ancestors not either, partly because Colonel Britisher was a long way from home and got him some), and China, where pale skin is considered beautiful to the point where they have beauty products that literally bleach it.

None of them eat poop though. There's a caste in India that traditionally handles the poop, cleans it up, carries it away etc, but they don't eat it.
Did you even read this thread? Seriously, I doubt it. All you do is continue to bring up poop and it makes you look like a moron, just like Quint. It's not fun, it's not funny and it's sad. If you read this thread you would know.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

analhamster wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:16 pm Same in India, where lighter skin indicates higher caste (partly not working the fields and your ancestors not either, partly because Colonel Britisher was a long way from home and got him some), and China, where pale skin is considered beautiful to the point where they have beauty products that literally bleach it.

I'm fully aware of that and what Anal Butt Licker said. I think Anal Butt Licker is giving me a hard time because he's got indigestion from eating that bad UK food. That's more reality, not his silly poop jokes that are a complete lie.

No. What I'm saying to you is that not everyone in El Salvador is a cockroach like your silly father told you and my wife and family are a perfect example of that. Their heritage is El Salvador, yet they're some of the hard working and most successful people I ever met. When you learn that you will be a better man biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 pm

Did you even read this thread? Seriously, I doubt it. All you do is continue to bring up poop and it makes you look like a moron, just like Quint. It's not fun, it's not funny and it's sad. If you read this thread you would know.
I have not in fact read the thread. I'd be willing to take a stab at what it says though. Various people said things along the line of 'ha ha FSF is stupid, lying, bit insane, looks dumb and his wife eats poop' to troll you and you reliably came along and got trolled, dishing out derps, melts and insults.

That about sum it up?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

analhamster wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:25 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 pm

I have not in fact read the thread. I'd be willing to take a stab at what it says though. Various people said things along the line of 'ha ha FSF is stupid, lying, bit insane, looks dumb and his wife eats poop' to troll you and you reliably came along and got trolled, dishing out derps, melts and insults.

That about sum it up?
Nope. Read it and find out the truth.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

The truth is I'm inspiring people to not be racists and respect minorities in the US. Otherwise, we'll all be eating bad food like they have in the UK.