CQ's Military thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
Post Reply
User avatar
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Location: Stirring the mashtun

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1226

Post by Homebrew »

Image

On May 20, 1969, after enduring a brutal 10-day battle, members of the 101st Airborne Division finally get a chance to rest on top of Hamburger Hill.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
User avatar
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Location: Stirring the mashtun

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1227

Post by Homebrew »

Image

“Today is Armed Forces Day. Yes, this is the day for all of us to salute the soldiers, sailors, marines, and aviators who stand sentry on the frontiers of freedom all over the world. We say thanks to the patriots who, whether under the midnight star or the noonday Sun, are always alert so that America's peace and liberty will always be safe.” – Ronald Reagan
What if it was one guy with six guns?
User avatar
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Location: Stirring the mashtun

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1228

Post by Homebrew »

Image
What if it was one guy with six guns?
User avatar
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Location: Stirring the mashtun

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1229

Post by Homebrew »

Image


The Allies began their beach assaults at 6:30 a.m. on June 6, 1944. The British and Canadians overcame light opposition to capture beaches codenamed Gold, Juno and Sword, as did the Americans at Utah Beach. However, the U.S. forces of the 1st and 29th Divisions faced heavy resistance at Omaha Beach and suffered over 2,000 casualties. But by the day's end, approximately 156,000 Allied troops had successfully stormed Normandy’s beaches and began the push into France.

The cost of Operation Overlord would be high but much less than what was originally estimated. The Allied casualties on the first day was approximately 10,000, with 4,414 confirmed dead. The Germans forces defending the beaches lost an estimated 1,000 men.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1230

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Bidens comments were especially meaningful and thoughtful on this important day that changed the world and set a course for the defeat of Nazism.

Oh, wait...He couldnt be bothered. Again. 2 years in a row,

Remember when the Lefties were all over Trump about stuff like this?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1231

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:41 am Bidens comments were especially meaningful and thoughtful on this important day that changed the world and set a course for the defeat of Nazism.

Oh, wait...He couldnt be bothered. Again. 2 years in a row,

Remember when the Lefties were all over Trump about stuff like this?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Hilarious.
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1232

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:52 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:41 am Bidens comments were especially meaningful and thoughtful on this important day that changed the world and set a course for the defeat of Nazism.

Oh, wait...He couldnt be bothered. Again. 2 years in a row,

Remember when the Lefties were all over Trump about stuff like this?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Hilarious.
Its actually kind of sad that Shit Show couldnt be bothered. Well, he probably has no idea what day it is anyway so the fault lies with his staff.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1233

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:57 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:52 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:41 am Bidens comments were especially meaningful and thoughtful on this important day that changed the world and set a course for the defeat of Nazism.

Oh, wait...He couldnt be bothered. Again. 2 years in a row,

Remember when the Lefties were all over Trump about stuff like this?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Hilarious.
Its actually kind of sad that Shit Show couldnt be bothered. Well, he probably has no idea what day it is anyway so the fault lies with his staff.
Maybe he's attending the most recent site of a Pro-Massacre exhibition?
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4639
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1234

Post by FSchmertz »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:16 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:57 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:52 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:41 am Bidens comments were especially meaningful and thoughtful on this important day that changed the world and set a course for the defeat of Nazism.

Oh, wait...He couldnt be bothered. Again. 2 years in a row,

Remember when the Lefties were all over Trump about stuff like this?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Hilarious.
Its actually kind of sad that Shit Show couldnt be bothered. Well, he probably has no idea what day it is anyway so the fault lies with his staff.
Maybe he's attending the most recent site of a Pro-Massacre exhibition?
And the former guy is probably dancing somewhere in front of his maggots-in-mourning
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1235

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:28 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:16 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:57 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:52 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:41 am Bidens comments were especially meaningful and thoughtful on this important day that changed the world and set a course for the defeat of Nazism.

Oh, wait...He couldnt be bothered. Again. 2 years in a row,

Remember when the Lefties were all over Trump about stuff like this?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Hilarious.
Its actually kind of sad that Shit Show couldnt be bothered. Well, he probably has no idea what day it is anyway so the fault lies with his staff.
Maybe he's attending the most recent site of a Pro-Massacre exhibition?
And the former guy is probably dancing somewhere in front of his maggots-in-mourning
You guys think Shit Show is doing a good job? Please try to answer without mentioning Donald Trump.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8215
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1236

Post by Charliesheen »

Image
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Location: Stirring the mashtun

Re: CQ's Military thread

#1237

Post by Homebrew »

Image

In this colorized photograph, two U.S. Marines are preparing to move out of a shell crater and advance towards Japanese positions, on the island of Saipan in June 1944.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
Post Reply