Damn, I'm the most truthful person on this site, and now I'm gonna prove it!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Damn, I'm the most truthful person on this site, and now I'm gonna prove it!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

From Ev:
"false. Just like everything else you post.
Wanna make a bet? I bet you can’t go 25 posts without making a false claim. If you win you win if I win I ban you for 48 hours."

OK EV. Go for it. You start.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Damn, I'm the most truthful person on this site, and now I'm gonna prove it!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Make it 48 years.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Damn, I'm the most truthful person on this site, and now I'm gonna prove it!

Evvanrenea wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:30 pm Lie #1: “I’m the most truthful person on this site”
Are you brainwashed or something? That's my reputation here. Why would I need to lie about anything? I'm successful, happily married, I have money in the bank, and my wife doesn't mind if I hook up with a young girl just to have sex. This is all the truth, sorry girl.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:31 pm Lie #2-3: “She could have lied about her age and got parental consent, which is exactly what she did. You forget, I was pretty good friends with B_U back in the day.“
Sorry to burst your bubble but B_U and us used to be pretty close friends not too long back. We talked on the phone all of the time. She has the sexiest voice ever. I still think she is awesome but I'm married and she's busy with her Chicago man. I only wish the best for her.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm Lie # 4-9: “ That's my reputation here. Why would I need to lie about anything? I'm successful, happily married, I have money in the bank, and my wife doesn't mind if I hook up with a young girl just to have sex. This is all the truth”
That's just facts. Apparently you're disappointed about my reality. Maybe you and Quint can hold each other and cry together. Yep. It is what it is.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

:banplz:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:35 pm Lie #s 10-13: “ B_U and us used to be pretty close friends not too long back. We talked on the phone all of the time. She has the sexiest voice ever. I still think she is awesome but I'm married and she's busy with her Chicago man.”
You know what the most fucked up thing is Ev. I'm talking nothing but truth and you are the liar. OK, you lost so STFU and log off.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:36 pm:banplz:
Log this pitiful dimwit off forever too.

I speak the truth.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:37 pm You must really want a break from this place.
Lie #s 14-17: “That's just facts. Apparently you're disappointed about my reality. Maybe you and Quint can hold each other and cry together. Yep. It is what it is.
I'm just tired of people talking shit about me here & I stand up for myself because I am a man & I am in the right. That's why America is proud of my existence. 8-) A liar is the last thing I would ever be. If you want to be with a liar, hang out with Quint.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

What is this, some new water torture technique you learned from being in the navy? Just remember, it won't work when you come back and visit the US and try it on real people, like me. 8-)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

And RD is a scrawning Canadian cunt funded by his fat wife so don't listen to him either. :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:37 pm

I speak the truth.
In one post you said you hook up with young girls for sex and your wife doesn't mind ... in your very next post you said you didn't fuck B_U because you're married.
You're busted !!!

Ban him, Eve.
Top Dog
Forum Newbie

Post by Top Dog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 pm

I speak the truth.
In one post you said you hook up with young girls for sex and your wife doesn't mind ... in your very next post you said you didn't fuck B_U because you're married.
You're busted !!!

Ban him, Eve.
Before I was so rudely cut off by a disgruntled fat loser let me just depart by saying my wife gave me permission to have extra marital sex, I was the one that still didn't do it. See RD you stupid fuck, I didn't lie.

Fuck it, Ev is a whore and a despicable example of a human being. I thank God I never fucked a slut like her. She is a disgrace to her children, including the black one. Mav diverses much better & hopefully he's getting some better pussy these days after going through her nightmare. Fuck off Ev. Enjoy being a loser Cunt. The whole world is laughing at you and your circus tats. :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:51 pm
Top Dog wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 pm

I speak the truth.
You're busted !!!

Ban him, Eve.
Before I was so rudely cut off by a disgruntled fat loser let me just depart by saying my wife gave me permission to have extra marital sex, I was the one that still didn't do it. See RD you stupid fuck, I didn't lie.

Fuck it, Ev is a whore and a despicable example of a human being. I thank God I never fucked a slut like her. She is a disgrace to her children, including the black one. Mav diverses much better & hopefully he's getting some better pussy these days after going through her nightmare. Fuck off Ev. Enjoy being a loser Cunt. The whole world is laughing at you and your circus tats. :lol:
You know your wife fucks other men because she has a wet noodle at home, right?
At the gym, no less.
Top Dog
Forum Newbie

Post by Top Dog »

I speak the truth.
You're busted !!!

Ban him, Eve.

You're the racist cunt that is too ashamed to post a picture of your wife because she is a dog. :lol:

Sorry, I married an angel and I've been with her faithfully for 25 years now. That whore you endorse EV fucks a different guy every other week. That's the one you should be talking to faggot.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Top Dog wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 pm Sorry, I married an angel and I've been with her faithfully for 25 years now.
Except for that part about you fucking other women ......
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:rollingyellow: I forgot he created top dog to have one person on the site to defend him

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Don't mess with EV

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

She's a badass

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:53 pm And why are we banning the crazy? It’s always fun to watch a good train wreck
Ever seen a train wreck first hand? The one I saw was uninspiring. A car had missed the crossing and got high centered across the tracks. People tried to contact the train company to stop the trains. Trying to get a wrecker there to get car off tracks. Engine came trying to stop but, you know train. Engineer holding his hands up out the window. Train bits the car (nobody in it) wraps the car around the front of the engine and pushes it 1/8 to 1/4 mile. Stops, engineer gets out of cab and starts opening doors checking out damage to engine.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

We've all seen this trainwreck several times. It's not so exciting.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

D.O.A.
Forum Newbie

Post by D.O.A. »

I speak the truth.
You're busted !!!

Ban him, Eve.

Last edited by D.O.A. on Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »