The whistleblower complaint

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: The whistleblower complaint

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:31 am Ah, but he doesn't want to address his cockroach
Something about mentioning the splinter in someone's else's eye, ignoring the log in your own? ;)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:43 pm Why was the form changed?

Answer the quesiont!
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/10/ ... iracy.html

Turns out it was changed the clarify that the law says what I told you it did, that you don't actually need first hand knowledge and never did, though the whistleblower had both first and second hand knowledge anyway and indicated so on his form. The correction is direct from the Trump appointee IG.

As you'd expect the trumpcucks immediately starting trying to cherrypick the statement the IG put out correcting them to claim they were right :lol:

This is a good example of why fake news works so well with the trumpcuckdupes though, it took a couple of days for the IG to post the refutation, and there's already an avalanche of new bullshit out in the interim, and an avalanche of bullshit squared based on the correction. It simply takes longer to correct nonsense than it does to invent it, and someone like you doesn't have the mental resources I have to quickly and accurately assess things for themselves. I'd say try to learn from this, but you can't.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Mmmmmmkay.

Dropping the requirement from the form was just a little housecleaning, and the timing was explained as something they had meant to do, and just finally got around to it because of the press.

"If you think that wrongdoing took place, but can provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions, IC IG will not be able to process the complaint or information for submission as an ICWPA.”

Now how'd that get in there? So did the ICIG refuse complaints before? When did it start accepting them and why? Or was that portion of the form ignored all along.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:53 am Mmmmmmkay.

Dropping the requirement from the form was just a little housecleaning, and the timing was explained as something they had meant to do, and just finally got around to it because of the press.

"If you think that wrongdoing took place, but can provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions, IC IG will not be able to process the complaint or information for submission as an ICWPA.”

Now how'd that get in there? So did the ICIG refuse complaints before? When did it start accepting them and why? Or was that portion of the form ignored all along.
To much to expect you to read things I suppose, poor dupe. The complaint was processed before the form was changed and contained both first and second hand knowledge. Are you going to pretend you can't see how either or both of those facts make your conspiracy theory look a bit silly?
https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Document ... laints.pdf

The timing is in fact explained as a response to your conspiracy theory. Read the link for once.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

It's amazing that Charlie isn't denying the accusations are true but is upset the whistleblower wasn't sitting on Trump's lap during the phone call.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy

Rudy Giuliani Admits To Putting Fake White House Logos On Non-Government Docs

Rudy Giuliani admitted that he put fake White House logos on his Ukraine conspiracy theory documents and tried to pass them off as real.

Rudy Giuliani falsified documents to try to get the State Department to investigate his Russia conspiracy theory against Joe Biden.
This is a whole new level of crazy.
Guiliani was hellbent on getting the State Department to investigate Biden. Instead of investigating Biden, the State Department turned the documents over to their IG who then turned them over to Congress. Thus, providing more evidence for impeachable Ukraine conspiracy. The documents that Giuliani compiled have been described as an amateurish right-wing conspiracy theory. The fact that the president and his lawyer would run with this half baked scheme is a sign that they could find nothing on Biden, and there is no law that they won’t break to win the 2020 election.

On the same night that America finds out that Mike Pence may have also committed an impeachable offense, the country learns that the president’s lawyer spends his free time faking White House logos for his conspiracy theory docs.
It is only 9 since the impeachment investigation was announced and team Trump is a pile of rubble.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/10/02 ... logos.html
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://youtu.be/0o0_GW0593o

Bernie Sanders thinks it's possible the impeachment process will take a full year and Democrats will essentially do nothing else during that time - giving Trump the opportunity to win the next election.

We've been told on this very board that Democrats had all the evidence required back with the Mueller report. Other than Nancy being completely incompetent, why would it take a year?

Or maybe Sanders is the problem / delusional and Dems will have Trump impeached before the month end.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Trump would appeal. Lawyers would drag it out. A bazillion more people would have to be interviewed/subpoenaed, etc. (which Dems forget they will also be part of)

Trump should let it go through the process, take up 2 years, and while Dems run around with hard-ons hoping something will happen, Trump can simply slide into another term. By then, the rest of the country will be pissed at the Dems for wasting more time and money. It's already happening.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:21 pm Trump would appeal. Lawyers would drag it out. A bazillion more people would have to be interviewed/subpoenaed, etc. (which Dems forget they will also be part of)

Trump should let it go through the process, take up 2 years, and while Dems run around with hard-ons hoping something will happen, Trump can simply slide into another term. By then, the rest of the country will be pissed at the Dems for wasting more time and money. It's already happening.
There is no appeal for conviction in an impeachment trial. Trump's got three viable options, 1) drag it out in the hopes of limping to loss 2020 and no one bothering with him afterwards, or 2) resign in exchange for a Pence pardon or 3) expedite the investigation with full cooperation on the assumption that the corrupt traitorous senate republicans will kangaroo court the charges away.

Don't you think it's telling that he's settled on 1? I expect 2 will follow, but the real interesting one is that he hasn't even considered going all out for number 3.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

New York State prosecutors are waiting for him even if Pence pardons him.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stay in power at all costs or lose everything.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

When exactly is the Southern District of NY going to prosecute Trump?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... ob-n978681

Will they file charges before Nancy orders an impeachment vote? And by that I mean before the end of the month?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

beagleboy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:00 pm When exactly is the Southern District of NY going to prosecute Trump?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... ob-n978681

Will they file charges before Nancy orders an impeachment vote? And by that I mean before the end of the month?
Probably about January 2021
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

There are ongoing investigations of Trump in New York City, New York attorney general's office, The Manhattan district attorney's office. The District of Columbia attorney general's office, The New Jersey attorney general's office and The New York Department of Financial Services.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

So, any righties here have a problem with Trump publicly asking Ukraine and China to investigate Trump's political opponent?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Whoever wins the Democratic nomination should ask Mexico for help winning the election and see how that goes over with the mouth breathers
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:16 pm Whoever wins the Democratic nomination should ask Mexico for help winning the election and see how that goes over with the mouth breathers
Even if they don't, you can count on Faux and/or MAGAt blogs inventing a "they do it too" unsubstantiated claim saying they did, once the but...but...Biden thing and the "it's a perfect phonecall" bit get too old. ;)
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Wut wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:10 pm So, any righties here have a problem with Trump publicly asking Ukraine and China to investigate Trump's political opponent?
I don't think anybody takes what he says seriously. In 2016 he was asking Russia to find Hillary's emails. Lots of pearl clutching, but that one, at least, was a Trump barb.

I don't know what's worse, being spied on by foreigners, or being spied on by your own government apparatus at the behest of the opposing party?

Edit: If what he did was wrong, let it be investigated and dealt with. I genuinely have no idea what the law would say about it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I, for one am grateful to have a leader no one can take seriously
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:29 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:10 pm So, any righties here have a problem with Trump publicly asking Ukraine and China to investigate Trump's political opponent?
I don't think anybody takes what he says seriously. In 2016 he was asking Russia to find Hillary's emails. Lots of pearl clutching, but that one, at least, was a Trump barb.

I don't know what's worse, being spied on by foreigners, or being spied on by your own government apparatus at the behest of the opposing party?

Edit: If what he did was wrong, let it be investigated and dealt with. I genuinely have no idea what the law would say about it.
Let me help you. The law says it's illegal and impeachable
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:41 pm

So go for it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:42 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:41 pm

So go for it.
They are
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:44 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:42 pm

So go for it.
They are
If it doesn't poll well they'll stop.