Long-time UJers, what's the story behind "Leftneck is a fag"?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Long-time UJers, what's the story behind "Leftneck is a fag"?

Post by Deathproof »

I'm curious, how did that become a thing? Who was Leftneck, and whatever happened to him? Here's a chance to get into some UJ lore.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Re: Long-time UJers, what's the story behind "Leftneck is a fag"?

Post by Deathproof »

Evvanrenea wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:28 amNoob.
Not even remotely, but it is from before my time. I joined the old UJ in 2008.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

It's because leftneck used to post at the old UJ and he was a faggot.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:20 am It's because leftneck used to post at the old UJ and he was a faggot.
:lol:
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Been so long I dont remember anymore. I just remember he was pretty hard core Left wing; possibly even moreso than Stapes.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

For whatever reason, the "Leftneck is a fag" trope started years back on UJ, I'd have to say even before I joined there in early '05. Leftneck was a fairly popular poster there and on a few other forums for a long while. Basically everyone knew him. I have no idea if he really was gay or not, but when he posted on ConfusionForums, I got the distinct impression he wasn't. He just wasn't offended if you accused him of it. Or he might have been bi and didn't care who knew it. Maybe others remember better.

Somehow it became a popular poll item, and people would raise hell if you didn't include it as the final poll item.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I think he’d be happy knowing he’s a memorialized part of UJ.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:26 pm For whatever reason, the "Leftneck is a fag" trope started years back on UJ, I'd have to say even before I joined there in early '05. Leftneck was a fairly popular poster there and on a few other forums for a long while. Basically everyone knew him. I have no idea if he really was gay or not, but when he posted on ConfusionForums, I got the distinct impression he wasn't. He just wasn't offended if you accused him of it. Or he might have been bi and didn't care who knew it. Maybe others remember better.

Somehow it became a popular poll item, and people would raise hell if you didn't include it as the final poll item.
Sounds like Slappy
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:00 pm I think he’d be happy knowing he’s a memorialized part of UJ.
Did he died?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Whackov wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:12 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:26 pm For whatever reason, the "Leftneck is a fag" trope started years back on UJ, I'd have to say even before I joined there in early '05. Leftneck was a fairly popular poster there and on a few other forums for a long while. Basically everyone knew him. I have no idea if he really was gay or not, but when he posted on ConfusionForums, I got the distinct impression he wasn't. He just wasn't offended if you accused him of it. Or he might have been bi and didn't care who knew it. Maybe others remember better.

Sounds like Slappy
If I recall correctly, he that was the homosexual who let himself be photographed with somebody's dick in his mouth? His wife or girlfriend or something was hot as fuck and kept posting nude pics of herself?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Sounds like Slappy
If I recall correctly, he that was the homosexual who let himself be photographed with somebody's dick in his mouth? His wife or girlfriend or something was hot as fuck and kept posting nude pics of herself?

That was Slap-a-ho
I blame Biker.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Sounds like Slappy
Yep. Beach Girl said he liked to smoke fleshy cigars but he pulled all of the female tail that he wanted. I definitely miss the BG pictures and her being around but Slappy was also not shy about sharing the pictures of his other conquests (although the Asian didn’t do much for me).
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

There was a poster named HMMMMMM had a yellow square for an Av. insurance executive from Philly. He messaged leftneck one day and told leftneck that he was going to do a poll in political and the last choice would be leftneck is a fag.

Now you know the rest of the story.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

HMMMMMM was great here.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

hmmmm was as a bad as the rest of them.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

is the yogurt boy still around?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

porky wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:29 pm is the yogurt boy still around?
Not that I have seen but we did email within the last year.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:14 pm
porky wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:29 pm is the yogurt boy still around?
Not that I have seen but we did email within the last year.
You spamming him with your cock isn't emailing really.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:17 pm Leftneck was a lefty pinko commie bastard.
"Male-identitying Godfather of Antifa" might be a good description. From the little I remember of his actual posting.
Gérard Duval
Forum Regular

Post by Gérard Duval »

HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:52 pm

Sounds like Slappy

Here is Slappy in one of his most glorious moments. Sucking a cock with a strap on ramming him from behind. slapaho.jpg
Are you homophobic or just a closeted fag?

What is the average number of photos straight guys keep on their computers of other guys sucking cocks?
Gérard Duval
Forum Regular

Post by Gérard Duval »

HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:51 pm
Gérard Duval wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:14 pm

Sounds like Slappy

Here is Slappy in one of his most glorious moments. Sucking a cock with a strap on ramming him from behind. slapaho.jpg

What is the average number of photos straight guys keep on their computers of other guys sucking cocks?
Fuck off newbie. You weren't around for the Slappy days. So shut your fuckin pie hole!
Guess that means there are a lot of pictures like that.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Gérard Duval wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Sounds like Slappy

Fuck off newbie. You weren't around for the Slappy days. So shut your fuckin pie hole!
My guess is that it is saved in case Slappy pops in here to put him in his place. I liked Slappy. He could be funny as hell and he was a god for bringing Beachgirl to the old site. Slap and BG blessed us with a ton of pictures of her. Like I have said, BG said he had no problems getting women. He had a really BIG wallet. :D Unfortunately, they split and she fell off the wagon.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Whackov wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:19 pm
Gérard Duval wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:56 pm

My guess is that it is saved in case Slappy pops in here to put him in his place. I liked Slappy. He could be funny as hell and he was a god for bringing Beachgirl to the old site. Slap and BG blessed us with a ton of pictures of her. Like I have said, BG said he had no problems getting women. He had a really BIG wallet. :D Unfortunately, they split and she fell off the wagon.
THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ 8-)
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

NSFW

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:22 pm And I have a few with Beachgirl also that she personalized for me. She did that for many of us.
who was the girl that sent you the nude to hang in your wood shop?