Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:19 pm
What's False
Although the charity spent no money on cancer research grants, this fact is misleadingly framed in that the Biden Cancer Initiative wasn't a grant-giving organization.

So Biden did not defraud a charity. In fact he raised 1.8 Billion for cancer research.
are you denying that in the first 2 years they gave $0 to cancer research and spent $3.7 million on salaries for their staff?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:24 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:22 pm
What's False
Although the charity spent no money on cancer research grants, this fact is misleadingly framed in that the Biden Cancer Initiative wasn't a grant-giving organization.

So Biden did not defraud a charity. In fact he raised 1.8 Billion for cancer research.
Did I say he defrauded a charity? And trust me, he isnt the first person to use a charity as a slush fund
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:43 pm Is he on Federal property? I remember when Republicans went ape shit over a tan suit and terrorist fist jab. Call me when Biden defrauds a charity

Are you stupid or something?

Call me when Biden defrauds a charity
Fine line between fraud and legally using a charity as a slush fund. But please, defend the practice
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:23 pm
What's True
The Biden Cancer Initiative, a charity founded by U.S. President-elect Joe Biden and soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden in 2017, spent more than $3 million on salaries when it was in operation.
To themselves?

(hint, I already know the answer)
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:17 pm Judge orders Trump to pay $2 million for misusing his foundation
The money raised "was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff," the judge noted.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... n-n1078306
did that money go to Trump's salary to himself?

i already know the answer.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:25 pm
What's False

are you denying that in the first 2 years they gave $0 to cancer research and spent $3.7 million on salaries for their staff?
You realize they had already raised 1.8 Billion for cancer research at that time? And after that it wasn't supposed to go to cancer research
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:29 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:17 pm Judge orders Trump to pay $2 million for misusing his foundation
The money raised "was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff," the judge noted.

Did I say it did? Who is not allowed to operate a charity in New York? Trump or Biden?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:25 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:24 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:22 pm
What's False

Did I say he defrauded a charity? And trust me, he isnt the first person to use a charity as a slush fund
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:43 pm Is he on Federal property? I remember when Republicans went ape shit over a tan suit and terrorist fist jab. Call me when Biden defrauds a charity

Are you stupid or something?

Call me when Biden defrauds a charity
Fine line between fraud and legally using a charity as a slush fund. But please, defend the practice
So Biden didn't defraud a charity. Thanks
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:29 pm
You realize they had already raised 1.8 Billion for cancer research at that time? And after that it wasn't supposed to go to cancer research
I wonder if you read what you post. My fucking word youre a sheep
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:32 pm
And you're a Trump cuck
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:33 pm
And you're a Trump cuck
You just admitted that money raised for a cancer charity wasnt supposed to go to, you know, cancer related research. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing it wasnt fraud
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:36 pm
And you're a Trump cuck
You just admitted that money raised for a cancer charity wasnt supposed to go to, you know, cancer related research. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The money raised during the initiative wasn't a charity. You are just really stupid and don't know what words mean
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:38 pm
And you're a Trump cuck

The money raised during the initiative wasn't a charity. You are just really stupid and don't know what words mean
So a legal slush fund. Got it :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:38 pm
And you're a Trump cuck

You're crying that something that is not a charity gave nothing to charity
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:30 pm

Did I say it did? Who is not allowed to operate a charity in New York? Trump or Biden?
Well, this is absolutely true:

The Numbers at the Heart of the Controversy

During fiscal years 2017 and 2018, the organization received more than $4 million dollars in funding, of which $3,070,301—or 63.8%—went toward paying employee salaries and $799,671 was spent on organizing and holding events, such as conferences.

Biden made clear at the outset that the organization was never intended to provide funding to individuals, organizations or institutions. “It’s not so much about raising money or philanthropy—though there will be some of that—but it’s more about keeping these guys cooperating and changing the culture,” Biden said of the initiative, according to the Cancer Letter.

So it was basically a shell for a non-profit to raise money as a charity and pay big salaries and do nothing more than hold a few conferences for show. That, my friends, is the definition of a scam charity.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:42 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:38 pm
And you're a Trump cuck

You're crying that something that is not a charity gave nothing to charity
They set it up as a charity and called it a charity and raised money as if it were a charity.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

and that charity never raised $1.8 billion to give to research. either, before, during or after those 2 years.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:43 pm

During fiscal years 2017 and 2018, the organization received more than $4 million dollars in funding, of which $3,070,301—or 63.8%—went toward paying employee salaries and $799,671 was spent on organizing and holding events, such as conferences.

Biden made clear at the outset that the organization was never intended to provide funding to individuals, organizations or institutions. “It’s not so much about raising money or philanthropy—though there will be some of that—but it’s more about keeping these guys cooperating and changing the culture,” Biden said of the initiative, according to the Cancer Letter.

So it was basically a shell for a non-profit to raise money as a charity and pay big salaries and do nothing more than hold a few conferences for show. That, my friends, is the definition of a scam charity.
And ol Capt is defending the fuck out of it, the good cuck that he is :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The point of the Biden Cancer Initiative is not to fund projects, interfere with regulatory decisions, or to lobby. We do not give grants, we do not touch patient data, we are not a silo of genomic information. Instead, we’re looking for efficiencies that can be implemented and addressing cultural issues that might be slowing us dow­n— the brakes we are leaving on while we drive the car, so to speak. Our goal is to work with the different organizations to figure out how they can double what they’re doing. When problems arise, we’ll address it by assessing solutions that already exist. We want to enrich the possibilities to scale a ubiquitous solution to a local solution.

We focus on creating the solutions to the problems that we know already exist, elevating collaborations and new efforts that improve patient outcomes and save lives.

https://www.jons-online.com/issues/2019 ... initiative

Joe Biden's Son died of brain cancer. If there was an illegality you can blame Trump's DOJ for not LOCKING HIM UP!!!!!!!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 pm and that charity never raised $1.8 billion to give to research. either, before, during or after those 2 years.

Congress passed the 21st Century Cures Act in December 2016, authorizing $1.8 billion in funding for the Cancer Moonshot over 7 years. The funding must be appropriated each fiscal year (FY) over those 7 years. Congress appropriated $300 million to NCI for FY 2017, $300 million for FY 2018, $400 million for FY 2019, and $195 million for FY 2020.

https://www.cancer.gov/research/key-ini ... initiative
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 pm The point of the Biden Cancer Initiative is not to fund projects, interfere with regulatory decisions, or to lobby. We do not give grants, we do not touch patient data, we are not a silo of genomic information. Instead, we’re looking for efficiencies that can be implemented and addressing cultural issues that might be slowing us dow­n— the brakes we are leaving on while we drive the car, so to speak. Our goal is to work with the different organizations to figure out how they can double what they’re doing. When problems arise, we’ll address it by assessing solutions that already exist. We want to enrich the possibilities to scale a ubiquitous solution to a local solution.

We focus on creating the solutions to the problems that we know already exist, elevating collaborations and new efforts that improve patient outcomes and save lives.

Joe Biden's Son died of brain cancer. If there was an illegality you can blame Trump's DOJ for not LOCKING HIM UP!!!!!!!
They should have also mentioned that they will raise millions and spend a few thousand doing those things. the rest will be happily grifted by the staff.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:43 pm

And ol Capt is defending the fuck out of it, the good cuck that he is :lol:
You both are deluded. Are purposely believing bullshit because your President defrauded his own charity
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:47 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 pm The point of the Biden Cancer Initiative is not to fund projects, interfere with regulatory decisions, or to lobby. We do not give grants, we do not touch patient data, we are not a silo of genomic information. Instead, we’re looking for efficiencies that can be implemented and addressing cultural issues that might be slowing us dow­n— the brakes we are leaving on while we drive the car, so to speak. Our goal is to work with the different organizations to figure out how they can double what they’re doing. When problems arise, we’ll address it by assessing solutions that already exist. We want to enrich the possibilities to scale a ubiquitous solution to a local solution.

They should have also mentioned that they will raise millions and spend a few thousand doing those things. the rest will be happily grifted by the staff.
Go ahead and prove Biden defrauded anything, I'll wait here.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:46 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 pm and that charity never raised $1.8 billion to give to research. either, before, during or after those 2 years.

Congress passed the 21st Century Cures Act in December 2016, authorizing $1.8 billion in funding for the Cancer Moonshot over 7 years. The funding must be appropriated each fiscal year (FY) over those 7 years. Congress appropriated $300 million to NCI for FY 2017, $300 million for FY 2018, $400 million for FY 2019, and $195 million for FY 2020.

the Cancer Moonshot was a completely different thing all together. And you know that. There is no connection to the Cancer Moonshot and Joe & Jill's cancer charity that we are talking about.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:49 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:47 pm

Go ahead and prove Biden defrauded anything, I'll wait here.
well, since you don't seem to have a problem with fake charities being set up to skim millions for salaries and give thousands for "conferences", then its pointless.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:49 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:46 pm

the Cancer Moonshot was a completely different thing all together. And you know that. There is no connection to the Cancer Moonshot and Joe & Jill's cancer charity that we are talking about.
Are you saying The Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot is not connected to Joe Biden?