Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Flumper wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:30 pm i think the point yall are arguing about is that Trump's team got info from the Russians and "WON" the election. Hillary did it and "LOST" the election.

So, in summary, its okay if you do it and lose. Not okay if you do it and win. Then its called collusion. amirite?
I think he's saying it's OK if you're a Democrat, but not OK if you're a Republican.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by CaptQuint »

You are trying to equate The Clinton Campaign and The DNC doing opposition research on Trump and his Russian connections with Trump and The Russians cooperating to interfere with the American Presidential Election. And it's not, Russia did not want Hillary to win. I'd love to ask Mueller but I cannot. Barr's report only said The Russian Government.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:34 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:26 pm Hillary did not collude with Russia to win the election. Most of Trump's campaign met with Russians and lied about it. These are facts and not in dispute. You can derp all you want.
Most of them met with the Russians and lied about it? Then why aren't they in jail?
(Trump did not collude with Russia to win the election. Ask Mueller.)
Because The Senate is complicit.

Exclusive: Sources contradict Sessions' testimony he opposed Russia outreach

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1GU0NC

On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to making false statements to FBI agents relating to contacts he had with agents of the Russian government while working for the Trump campaign.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

On December 1, 2017, special counsel Robert Mueller agreed to a plea bargain in which Flynn pleaded guilty to "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia's ambassador. Specifically, Flynn falsely denied that he had asked Russia's ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak on December 29, 2016, "to refrain from escalating ... in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day." Flynn pleaded guilty the same day as such plea bargain and acknowledged that he was cooperating with the investigation by Mueller. Flynn stated
It has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason" and other outrageous acts....Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/p ... ation.html
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:39 pm You are trying to equate The Clinton Campaign and The DNC doing opposition research on Trump and his Russian connections with Trump and The Russians cooperating to interfere with the American Presidential Election. And it's not, Russia did not want Hillary to win. I'd love to ask Mueller but I cannot. Barr's report only said The Russian Government.
This is a very serious allegation. Evidence?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:48 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:39 pm You are trying to equate The Clinton Campaign and The DNC doing opposition research on Trump and his Russian connections with Trump and The Russians cooperating to interfere with the American Presidential Election. And it's not, Russia did not want Hillary to win. I'd love to ask Mueller but I cannot. Barr's report only said The Russian Government.
This is a very serious allegation. Evidence?

On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to making false statements to FBI agents relating to contacts he had with agents of the Russian government while working for the Trump campaign.

On December 1, 2017, special counsel Robert Mueller agreed to a plea bargain in which Flynn pleaded guilty to "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia's ambassador. Specifically, Flynn falsely denied that he had asked Russia's ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak on December 29, 2016, "to refrain from escalating ... in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day." Flynn pleaded guilty the same day as such plea bargain and acknowledged that he was cooperating with the investigation by Mueller. Flynn stated
It has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason" and other outrageous acts....Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right.

VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:48 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:34 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:26 pm Hillary did not collude with Russia to win the election. Most of Trump's campaign met with Russians and lied about it. These are facts and not in dispute. You can derp all you want.
Most of them met with the Russians and lied about it? Then why aren't they in jail?
(Trump did not collude with Russia to win the election. Ask Mueller.)
Because The Senate is complicit.

So you're saying that Papadopoulos and Flynn colluded with the Russians to help Trump win the election? And the Senate is in on it?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Are you saying Trump's campaign was not contacting Russians?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:59 pm Are you saying Trump's campaign was not contacting Russians?
Are you saying Trump's campaign was contacting Russians as some kind of conspiracy to win the election?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:59 pm Are you saying Trump's campaign was not contacting Russians?
Are you saying Trump's campaign was contacting Russians as some kind of conspiracy to win the election?
No, I'd never say that, I'm sure it was just about adoptions
VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:05 pm I sure wish we had somebody with secret knowledge who could tell what is REALLY in the report. You know, somebody with all the juicy details. C'mon Satyrday lets see some details!
What your incapable mind fail to understand, is that there a reports of Barr fucking up the summary. Leaving out important information and making up his own conclusions. He didn't even consider team Mullers own summary.

Let's see when the full thing is released. But until that, I'll believe the reports over you and Fox news.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

VisionaryEric wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:05 pm I sure wish we had somebody with secret knowledge who could tell what is REALLY in the report. You know, somebody with all the juicy details. C'mon Satyrday lets see some details!
What your incapable mind fail to understand, is that there a reports of Barr fucking up the summary. Leaving out important information and making up his own conclusions. He didn't even consider team Mullers own summary.

Let's see when the full thing is released. But until that, I'll believe the reports over you and Fox news.
So finally we (sort of) have an admission that you dont know shit for certain. Congrats on this acknowledgement. Baby steps. What you have are "anonymous sources" who say they are not happy with the summation of the report. What you fail to understand is that there have been "anonymous sources" for the past two years saying stuff like that. Some have been right and some have been wrong which leads us back to my point and your begrudging roundabout admission of we dont know anything for sure. Yet. We will see when the full report actually comes out.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 am

So finally we (sort of) have an admission that you dont know shit for certain. Congrats on this acknowledgement. Baby steps. What you have are "anonymous sources" who say they are not happy with the summation of the report. What you fail to understand is that there have been "anonymous sources" for the past two years saying stuff like that. Some have been right and some have been wrong which leads us back to my point and your begrudging roundabout admission of we dont know anything for sure. Yet. We will see when the full report actually comes out.
All arrows point to a fucked up summary - sources comes out saying it, all the questions it omitted, the evidence in plain sight it omitted, and the short time he took to summarize 101 words from over 300 pages. And you are fuming over "but you don't know", because no one other that the Trump camp has concluded on this, is just amusing.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

VisionaryEric wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:58 am

All arrows point to a fucked up summary - sources comes out saying it, all the questions it omitted, the evidence in plain sight it omitted, and the short time he took to summarize 101 words from over 300 pages. And you are fuming over "but you don't know", because no one other that the Trump camp has concluded on this, is just amusing.
No one is fuming. If you consider pointing out that you dont know anything for certain, which is of course factually accurate, "fuming", then carry on. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:12 pm

No one is fuming. If you consider pointing out that you dont know anything for certain, which is of course factually accurate, "fuming", then carry on. :lol:
I said predicted and said Barr fucked up his summary. Looks like I'm right.
The only certain thing here is your fuming melt.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

VisionaryEric wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:12 pm

I said predicted and said Barr fucked up his summary. Looks like I'm right.
The only certain thing here is your fuming melt.
You can try to spin it any way you want, dipshit. :lol:
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Burr fucked up his summary? How? I've been out of the loop. Has something come out in the news?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:18 pm Burr fucked up his summary? How? I've been out of the loop. Has something come out in the news?
Ask satyrday (visionaryeric), He has all of the juicy details not available to anybody else. Clearly he has connections. :lol:
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Days ago I saw that some unidentified Mueller subordinates were griping that Trump wasn't exonerated, but the summary tells a different tale.
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

Two Trump shills whit the same tired agenda. Yawn.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"I'm under a routine audit, and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released," Donald J. Trump 9/26/16
Thewalruss
Forum Irregular

Post by Thewalruss »

This is over. Better move the Dem focus to picking a single candidate that doesn't push reparations or the new green deal and get behind them. If they keep beating this drum 2020 won't even be close and I won't have page after page of you all yelling at each other to entertain me while I'm on the shitter.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Over? We aint even got started yet
I blame Biker.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Thewalruss wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:23 am This is over. Better move the Dem focus to picking a single candidate that doesn't push reparations or the new green deal and get behind them. If they keep beating this drum 2020 won't even be close and I won't have page after page of you all yelling at each other to entertain me while I'm on the shitter.
I just hope Trump is done 'winning' after 2020.

Something about this guy suggest he won't be though.

/Shudder
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:10 am Over? This Circus aint even got started yet
ftfy

Because seriously, anyone who thinks something will be released/revealed that will remove Trump from office is being (and has been) played.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Cassandros wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:41 pm
Thewalruss wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:23 am This is over. Better move the Dem focus to picking a single candidate that doesn't push reparations or the new green deal and get behind them. If they keep beating this drum 2020 won't even be close and I won't have page after page of you all yelling at each other to entertain me while I'm on the shitter.
I just hope Trump is done 'winning' after 2020.

Something about this guy suggest he won't be though.

/Shudder
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:10 am Over? This Circus aint even got started yet
ftfy

Because seriously, anyone who thinks something will be released/revealed that will remove Trump from office is being (and has been) played.
That's gonna be the best part. It will just be more heartbreak for the Dims. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: "President Trump is the figurehead of celebrating irrational thinking as a patriotic act. The lesson for our children: ignore facts and evidence if it disagrees with what benefits you personally. Even if it means everyone else will suffer."