went to walmart

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

went to walmart

Post by jsdspif »

and as i went to checkout this goofy dude from the rink came walking in there,i noticed he went straight for womens apparel and it also looked as though he now has women's breasts like kaitlynn transjenner. So I spied on him,he was just looking at the women stuff,bras ,panties,shirts etc. In my mind i just thought "to each his own,but for god's sake,if you're going to be a woman please shave your legs" because he's pretty hairy or I guess i should say it's pretty hairy? He has a tow truck and he bought that from my mechanic. I talked to my mechanic about the guy and when I mentioned the guy's name my mechanic gave me the death look. "How do you know him?" he goes skating "I'm surprised they let him in there,I don't think he's supposed to be near children" why not "he's on the list for child molestation". Another friend of mine just happened to see the guy building a house and he was wearing a dress while doing it. He uses his last name as his first name,i suppose just to confuse people. He's a fruitcake and trust me when I say fruitcake I know what I'm talking about.
Side note ,did you know the old cb term "good buddy" now means homosexual? I didn't know that.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Re: went to walmart

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

Do you think it would be possible to take all of jspdf's posts and put them together into a book?
I'm up early.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:30 am Do you think it would be possible to take all of jspdf's posts and put them together into a book?
It would take too long to list the cast of characters.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

jsdspif wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:54 pm and as i went to checkout this goofy dude from the rink came walking in there,i noticed he went straight for womens apparel and it also looked as though he now has women's breasts like kaitlynn transjenner. So I spied on him,he was just looking at the women stuff,bras ,panties,shirts etc. In my mind i just thought "to each his own,but for god's sake,if you're going to be a woman please shave your legs" because he's pretty hairy or I guess i should say it's pretty hairy? He has a tow truck and he bought that from my mechanic. I talked to my mechanic about the guy and when I mentioned the guy's name my mechanic gave me the death look. "How do you know him?" he goes skating "I'm surprised they let him in there,I don't think he's supposed to be near children" why not "he's on the list for child molestation". Another friend of mine just happened to see the guy building a house and he was wearing a dress while doing it. He uses his last name as his first name,i suppose just to confuse people. He's a fruitcake and trust me when I say fruitcake I know what I'm talking about.
Side note ,did you know the old cb term "good buddy" now means homosexual? I didn't know that.
See. You have seen SaltyD and didn't even realize it.