Hunter admits ShitShow was the 'big guy'

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Hunter admits ShitShow was the 'big guy'

Post by Biker »

But still no video of him taking a bag of cash, which is what Dodging' Dot requires
After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal

By Social Links for Josh Christenson
At long last, first son Hunter Biden affirmed during his Wednesday impeachment inquiry deposition that his father, Joe, was “the big guy” referenced in an email about a business deal with a Chinese state-linked energy firm that yielded millions for Biden family members and other associates, more than three years after The Post broke the story — but rejected the notion that the president was ever penciled in for a 10% stake.

“At one point, we asked Hunter about the 10% for the ‘big guy,’” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), a member of the House Oversight Committee, told Breitbart following Hunter’s six-hour, closed-door deposition on Capitol Hill. “We showed him the email … And he said, ‘Oh, that was after my father left office.’”

The statement represents the first time the 54-year-old Hunter has admitted that his former business partner James Gilliar was referring to Joe Biden when he raised the prospect on May 13, 2017, of the first son holding a 10% stake in the lucrative joint venture involving CEFC China Energy “for the big guy.”

The email, found on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, was first reported by The Post in October 2020 as part of a bombshell series of reports on the first son’s influence-peddling schemes. Hunter Biden and his allies had long insisted that information found on the laptop either was not his or had been manipulated by bad actors — with dozens of former intelligence officials insisting the trove bore the hallmarks of Russian election interference.

“What’s wrong with having a pie-in-the-sky idea?” Hunter reportedly said in response to the line of questioning, noting he assumed his father “was done” with holding public office in 2017 after eight years as Barack Obama’s vice president.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Hunter admits ShitShow was the 'big guy'

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hunter also claimed he "misdialed" when he told the Chinese businessmen that he was "sitting here with his father". Coincidentally that same Chinese company wired 5 million to a newly formed Biden Brand shell company a few days later. Weird.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:13 am Hunter also claimed he "misdialed" when he told the Chinese businessmen that he was "sitting here with his father". Coincidentally that same Chinese company wired 5 million to a newly formed Biden Brand shell company a few days later. Weird.
Yeah, but is there video evidence of this? Didn’t think so, QAnon freak
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

there's only one agreement that includes Tony Bobulinski, that is executed, that is signed by me. There's only one message that I had as it relates to any involvement that I had with Tony Bobulinski, James Gilliar, my uncle, and Rob Walker, and it did not involve my dad. There's an executed agreement in which I got 20 percent, Jim got 20 percent, Rob got 20 percent, Tony got 20 percent, and James Gilliar got 20 percent. Nothing do with Joe Biden. And the only agreement that was drafted before that had 50-50, and I was -- I was the one 50. I was 50, and Mr. Ye was the other 50. And the only company that ever existed that had any involvement with Mr. Ye that was ever an actual operating company was the company Hudson West Three, in which I owned 50 percent, and Mr. Ye owned 50 percent. So this idea that because James Gilliar goes out and he says to Tony, You guys have seen the communications of Tony. You have the communications of Tony. I told Tony literally weeks after I met him that he was out of his mind, that he was going around, trying to promote the idea that my dad was somehow going to be involved in this. And that's why I never did business with Tony.
One final question, because our round is up, I know everyone's disappointed by that. But the reference to the big guy, you would agree, is a reference to your father?
I truly don't know what the hell that James was talking about. All I know is that what actually happened. All I know is that what was executed in the agreement, and the agreement didn't have anything to do with my father. My father's never been involved with my business. He's never benefited from my business, and he's never taken an action to benefit me or any of my business.
It always amazes me what y'all will intentionally neglect to read and take in because it shreds the flimsy theory you're running with. Instead you'll believe the Jewish space lasers traitor's version of events. Feel free to run with that versus what the transcript says again. Y'all clearly didn't get enough of this treatment when Devon Archer was the one testifying.