Hard to argue against this...

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Hard to argue against this...

Post by Ricrude »

No one is perfect but to my way of thinking...he's pretty much spot on.

It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Hard to argue against this...

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Well, he has a good speechwriter.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:24 pm Well, he has a good speechwriter.
Yeah, because a guy that has written several books needs a speech writer

Moron
Biker

Post by Biker »

Ricrude wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:02 pm No one is perfect but to my way of thinking...he's pretty much spot on.
If youre serious about breaking our dysfunctional two party system, have the courage to vote RFK
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

No doubt...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:39 pm
Ricrude wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:02 pm No one is perfect but to my way of thinking...he's pretty much spot on.
If youre serious about breaking our dysfunctional two party system, have the courage to vote RFK
And what happens if he wins?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

I just may considering what I saw last night.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

JFK didn't leave a legacy 'of peace' he left us the being of the Viet Nam war for the next 10+ years,and the Bay of Pigs that also almost got us into a atomic show down with RU,he did bang marilyn so there's that. This guy is a master of describing our faults and problems and few solutions. We all know the problems already. His interview with Tucker was good,he does know his history no doubt. I'd never vote for him besides 3rd party candidates don't have a chance of getting elected-ever except in their minds.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:41 pm
We'll all be better off. Hopefully, he will fulfill his biggest promise of decoupling big business and government bureaucrats
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

electoral college prevents ANY 3rd party wins-ever. voting 3rd party is just pissing your vote away.
Biker

Post by Biker »

fouts wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:55 pm We all know the problems already. .
Do we though? I don't hear any other candidate talking about decoupling government/big business and getting banks out of the single family home business
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:57 pm
We'll all be better off. Hopefully, he will fulfill his biggest promise of decoupling big business and government bureaucrats
It would never happen. Ever.
Even if he (somehow) won the Oval Office, he would have the entire Congress against him. They wouldn't give him an inch.
He would get nothing done.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:04 pm
Even if he (somehow) won the Oval Office, he would have the entire Congress against him. They wouldn't give him an inch.
that's probably not a true statement. At least its not a confirmed statement. I would bet that congress would be much more inclined to give a "win" to a third party president than they would an opposing party president. You might actually see some cross-party bills and voting. I wouldn't be afraid to see how it works.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:08 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:04 pm
that's probably not a true statement. At least its not a confirmed statement. I would bet that congress would be much more inclined to give a "win" to a third party president than they would an opposing party president. You might actually see some cross-party bills and voting. I wouldn't be afraid to see how it works.
I live in a country that has more than 2 major political parties. Up here we know full well what it's like to have a coalition or minority government.
It is VERY hard for those poor slobs to get anything done when that happens.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

well its a moot point here, because no 3rd party candidate could ever win down here. The best they can do is change the outcome between the top two.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:02 pm
Do we though? I don't hear any other candidate talking about decoupling government/big business and getting banks out of the single family home business
Yes we know, either directly or indirectly ,how this government is more concerned about using new 'pronouns' than how to lower food prices.The list is endless. He talks whats wrong and little solutions,big business is here to stay and tied to the feds hip like Siamese twins,separating them will kill one or both.
Biker

Post by Biker »

fouts wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:55 pm
Yes we know, either directly or indirectly ,how this government is more concerned about using new 'pronouns' than how to lower food prices.The list is endless. He talks whats wrong and little solutions,big business is here to stay and tied to the feds hip like Siamese twins,separating them will kill one or both.
I love defeatist attitudes. You must be a Democrat
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:56 pm
hummm ,neither. guess that was a backhanded compliment.
Biker

Post by Biker »

fouts wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:05 pm
So you're neither a GOPer nor a Democrat, yet you refuse to vote for a third party candidate. Makes sense
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

fouts wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:05 pm
if you don't like either party, then by definition you almost have to have a defeatist attitude. that's probably why people are so down on everything.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Or just all the time in the world to get his selection of words in the right order.

Trump could use some of that...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。