This could be very entertaining...NSFW

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: This could be very entertaining...NSFW

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:13 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:03 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:46 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:42 pm
nerd_alert wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:34 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:10 pm

Then it was the other cowboy that rode with that one. I don't know his name.

I think his name on 1883 was Wade. Real life it's James Landry Hébert and he is in Horizon.
so i'm 2 for 2 and that idiot RD ran away. That sounds about right.
I just asked you who, ya halfwit.
And Eric Nelson isn't in it so you're not 2 for 2. :roll:
no, you made some smart ass comment about how i don't know shit and I was wrong about all of it. then you crawfished on the first guy and now you are too weak to crawfish on this one. 2 for 2, dummy.
So, besides Costner, 1 guy who had a minor role in 1883 and 1 guy from Yellowstone are in this show.
My God, Taylor Sheridan must be livid! :lol:
And Jamie's dad. And that's just from a 20 second trailer.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

Vote for Pedro
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Watched Argylle last night and really tried to like it...they spent a ton of money and wasted some good actors with a promising but ok script. No clue what the director was going for here visually, but the effects were mainly meh CGI and a modern version of the "The Yellow Submarine"...but I'm pretty sure Animal would have been impressed with Bryce Dallas Howard...none of the comedy really panned out and the last straw was what they did to Superman. How does Henry Cavill rate a dip of skoal, a mullet and the worst southern accent ever...?
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Discover channel midget wrestlers, surprisingly entertaining it features a two foot tall female comedian
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Who wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:08 pm Discover channel midget wrestlers, surprisingly entertaining it features a two foot tall female comedian
:lol:
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Who wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:08 pm Discover channel midget wrestlers, surprisingly entertaining it features a two foot tall female comedian
I don't know if I can stoop to that level...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Not so sure about this one...
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

We really enjoyed Amazon's Fallout. My wife would ordinarily hate anything "sci-fi"-ish, but she got into show, maybe even more than I did. I played Fallout 2, 3, and New Vegas, so the show's use of the game's background got me into it. The show is fairly faithful to the games, even if the main plot wasn't.

And let's face it: Walton Goggins. All you need to know. If he's in the show or movie, he's going to be good and take whatever he doing to a higher level. He just makes any show better for him being in it. He's in a small class of actors that can do that with just his presence.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:22 pm We really enjoyed Amazon's Fallout. My wife would ordinarily hate anything "sci-fi"-ish, but she got into show, maybe even more than I did. I played Fallout 2, 3, and New Vegas, so the show's use of the game's background got me into it. The show is fairly faithful to the games, even if the main plot wasn't.

And let's face it: Walton Goggins. All you need to know. If he's in the show or movie, he's going to be good and take whatever he doing to a higher level. He just makes any show better for him being in it. He's in a small class of actors that can do that with just his presence.
I thought it was pretty good, psyched for the next season. Agreed about Goggins, he elevates everything he's in - Justified, Vice Principals, Sons of Anarchy, Righteous Gemstones..
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:22 pm We really enjoyed Amazon's Fallout. My wife would ordinarily hate anything "sci-fi"-ish, but she got into show, maybe even more than I did. I played Fallout 2, 3, and New Vegas, so the show's use of the game's background got me into it. The show is fairly faithful to the games, even if the main plot wasn't.

Yep, very solid. I'm not a gamer so I have no idea about the faithfulness to the game but the story line here is engaging.
I'm getting a little leery about the shows sometimes subtle and sometimes not so subtle knocks at capitalism and a seeming de facto endorsement of communism. I may be exaggerating those thoughts but I do feel they are there and occasionally make themselves known . I'll keep watching unless that part gets too bad but for now I'm enjoying it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:34 pm

Yep, very solid. I'm not a gamer so I have no idea about the faithfulness to the game but the story line here is engaging.
I'm getting a little leery about the shows sometimes subtle and sometimes not so subtle knocks at capitalism and a seeming de facto endorsement of communism. I may be exaggerating those thoughts but I do feel they are there and occasionally make themselves known . I'll keep watching unless that part gets too bad but for now I'm enjoying it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:41 pm

😂

Some people like the taste of boot.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

It's far from subtle
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:27 pm

It's far from subtle
Yet somehow Ricky doesn't see or believe it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

This is yet another one of those times Rick where you think something isn't happening but it actually is.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm

This is yet another one of those times Rick where you think something isn't happening but it actually is.
Imagine you're watching a post-apocalyptic science fiction TV series based on a video game and you're just sitting there picking out all the COMMUNISM in it.

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

Have you watched the animated series Invincible on Prime? He's got a smaller role in that, voices a character named Cecil. I think the series is based off another "comic" by Robert Kirkwood, who created The Walking Dead. Several big names voicing characters and quite a few of the actors involved with The Walking Dead also voice characters. It has been pretty decent.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:34 pm

Imagine you're watching a post-apocalyptic science fiction TV series based on a video game and you're just sitting there picking out all the COMMUNISM in it.

Riiiight. Sorry your brain isn't capable of processing multiple things at once...
I said I enjoyed the show. It's not my fault you didn't pick up on the things I mentioned but are clearly there.
Face it Rick: just like all of the other things you thought weren't happening and replied with same 3 laughing face emojies and later found were actually happening, you're simply trying to save face here.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 pm

Riiiight. Sorry your brain isn't capable of processing multiple things at once...
I said I enjoyed the show. It's not my fault you didn't pick up on the things I mentioned but are clearly there.
Face it Rick: just like all of the other things you thought weren't happening and replied with same 3 laughing face emojies and later found were actually happening, you're simply trying to save face here.
What's it like still living in the McCarthy era? :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 pm

What's it like still living in the McCarthy era? :lol:
I wouldnt know. Look Rick, I'm sorry you werent smart enough to catch the things that the writers and producers clearly wanted to put in there. :lol: