Trump shot

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Trump shot

Post by BigChiefin »

Geist wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:54 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:39 pm
Geist wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:37 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:26 pm
Geist wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:06 pm Republicans can't aim for shit.
Wrong, cucky

https://www.dailyfetched.com/failed-tru ... -19-times/
Wrong as usual, cuckcake.

https://www.npr.org/2024/09/16/nx-s1-51 ... sley-routh
Yeah, because someone that donates to Democrats 20 times and has an avowed hatred for Trump is definitely a Democrat

Nice try
Yeah, because someone who voted for Trump and supports Ramasmarmy and Gabbard is definitely a Democrat.

Sounds like you two have a lot on common, trying to influence the opponent's primary process.
He's clearly a former Trump supporter who has turned to the dark side (lefty nut job democrat) as indicated by his posts and his donations. Are you stupid or just illiterate?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

BigChiefin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:14 pm
Wrong, cucky

Yeah, because someone that donates to Democrats 20 times and has an avowed hatred for Trump is definitely a Democrat

Nice try
Yeah, because someone who voted for Trump and supports Ramasmarmy and Gabbard is definitely a Democrat.

Sounds like you two have a lot on common, trying to influence the opponent's primary process.
He's clearly a former Trump supporter who has turned to the dark side (lefty nut job democrat) as indicated by his posts and his donations. Are you stupid or just illiterate?
He was a Republican. Once a retard, always a retard, retard.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

BigChiefin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:14 pm
Wrong, cucky

Nice try

The former no doubt
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

can someone please sort out whether this guy was a republican or a democrat? Because that matters, a lot.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I'm not sure how many people remember that in the mid-70's, President Ford was also twice the victim of assassination attempts. ALL IN ONE WEEK. One of them by a member of the Manson Family girls. If I remember correctly, the SS finally came to the brilliant conclusion that maybe it wasn't such a great idea to drive him around in front of large crowds. Maybe our current geniuses at SS will think the same about letting the President roam around on a huge golf course with unlimited firing points.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:00 pm I'm not sure how many people remember that in the mid-70's, President Ford was also twice the victim of assassination attempts. ALL IN ONE WEEK. One of them by a member of the Manson Family girls. If I remember correctly, the SS finally came to the brilliant conclusion that maybe it wasn't such a great idea to drive him around in front of large crowds. Maybe our current geniuses at SS will think the same about letting the President roam around on a huge golf course with unlimited firing points.
The fuck is wrong with you?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Biker wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:00 pm I'm not sure how many people remember that in the mid-70's, President Ford was also twice the victim of assassination attempts. ALL IN ONE WEEK. One of them by a member of the Manson Family girls. If I remember correctly, the SS finally came to the brilliant conclusion that maybe it wasn't such a great idea to drive him around in front of large crowds. Maybe our current geniuses at SS will think the same about letting the President roam around on a huge golf course with unlimited firing points.
The fuck is wrong with you?
What the Fuck is wrong with you?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I's 2 different eras 50 years apart and I'm trying to point out that there are many eerie similarities that because you are an arrogant prick, you haven't even considered and it's why I despise you.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I would like Biker if he didn't act like such a fucking Democrat.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:37 am I's 2 different eras 50 years apart and I'm trying to point out that there are many eerie similarities that because you are an arrogant prick, you haven't even considered and it's why I despise you.
I think you've asked a fair question. Especially for a president/ex-president who promised not to golf as much as his predecessors did, yet did so at least twice as much. And most of the golfing did by his predecessors was at the very secure Camp David. Not the most exciting round of golf, I understand, but at least it doesn't inconvenience other courses, their players, and the areas they visit. Nor does the visit wind up in his pockets.

Later in the first year after Bush I started his term, he visited his old country club on a Saturday, and we all knew about it a week before. I was the 9th-hole bartender, and was interviewed by the SS several days before. I had no great love for Bush, but I would never intend him any harm, same with Trump. So that morning, I *knew* there was going to be a big SS presence, we all did. There were sharpshooters all over that course. I knew Bush and his guests would want hot chocolate, because I was supplied the box and the hot water that morning by the SS. When Bush was done at the 9th hole, he and they came in, I prepared the cups of hot chocolate with an SS agent breathing down my neck, and another agent took them to the president. He looked at me, we smiled at one another (he actually had a very nice smile in real life), I saw him mouth "thank you" to me, and that was it, never saw him again. I never cared much for his politics, but I always had the impression Bush was a decent man at heart

Point of that story is, is Trump as well scheduled with the SS as he should be, or is he going off to clubs on his own volition, dragging around his SS team like a sad posse? Bush would never has visited anywhere outside a known, tight schedule, neither would succeeding presidents, not without good just cause. Is Trump so considerate, or does he expect everyone else around him to worry about his security so it's never his concern?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker

Post by Biker »

So it’s Trumps fault for not being able to schedule each hole in a narrow time window

Can’t make this shit up with these TDSers
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Biker wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:19 pm So it’s Trumps fault for not being able to schedule each hole in a narrow time window
Not even remotely close to his point you fucking piece of shit.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Trump owns the course he was playing at. If Bush, Clinton or Obama had owned a golf course you can bet your ass they would have been playing on it.
Biker

Post by Biker »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:27 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:19 pm So it’s Trumps fault for not being able to schedule each hole in a narrow time window
Not even remotely close to his point you fucking piece of shit.
Learn to understand nuance, you imbecilic cunt
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

MOD FIGHT!!!!
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker

Post by Biker »

If only Trump scheduled with the Secret Service better....

*awaits the White Knight's response*

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/183551 ... esident%2F
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Trump played golf like 300 times while he was in office.
It's safe to say that Trump has played golf 300 times since leaving office. (it's probably a fair bit more than that)

So that's 600+ times the Secret Service has kept Trump safe while he played golf.

It looks to me that the Secret Service is doing a pretty darn good job of keeping Donald Trump safe in wide open spaces like golf courses.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Their job is to be 100%, not 99.9%

Know the difference, Rick
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:53 am Their job is to be 100%, not 99.9%

Know the difference, Rick
You try too hard, poser mod.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Supposedly his truck

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:13 am Supposedly his truck

bUt He A rEPuBlICaN!!11!!1!1
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »