Who can rap better than this?

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#26

Post by HighNDry » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

That's 'cause you only like white people. He is pretty good though, I agree.
So he doesn't like rap/hip-hop and that means he only likes white people? Can you be any more retarded?
I know you can be. That was just rhetorical. No need to prove it.
That was a joke that went over your little head since he said he only likes Eminem as a rapper and he happens to be one of the only ones that are white.

Do you have any friends that aren't white? Just curious. This entire board seems to be made up of racist white people. That's why we have absolutely no minorities here. Did you ever notice? I happen to have an even mix of white and non-white people I associate with because unlike you I'm not a racist. 8-)
Listen, fucko, I have friends of all different races, religions, shapes, and fucking sizes. I don't need your worthless validation. Big fucking deal, you have some non-white friends. Here's a cookie, dipshit. By the way, the music you listen to is shit. If you have any of it on CDs, hide them so your wife doesn't eat them.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#27

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:38 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

That's 'cause you only like white people. He is pretty good though, I agree.
So he doesn't like rap/hip-hop and that means he only likes white people? Can you be any more retarded?
I know you can be. That was just rhetorical. No need to prove it.
That was a joke that went over your little head since he said he only likes Eminem as a rapper and he happens to be one of the only ones that are white.

Do you have any friends that aren't white? Just curious. This entire board seems to be made up of racist white people. That's why we have absolutely no minorities here. Did you ever notice? I happen to have an even mix of white and non-white people I associate with because unlike you I'm not a racist. 8-)
Listen, fucko, I have friends of all different races, religions, shapes, and fucking sizes. I don't need your worthless validation. Big fucking deal, you have some non-white friends. Here's a cookie, dipshit. By the way, the music you listen to is shit. If you have any of it on CDs, hide them so your wife doesn't eat them.
Why don't you get some of your non-white non-psychotic and highly depressed friends like you are to join this site then. Honestly, I believe the only one that is full of shit is you retard. You don't have one friend that isn't white pussy boy. I guarantee if you did, maybe you wouldn't be such a depressed loser that is disgusting and a fucking pussy boy tool like you are. I actually think you have no friends. Who the fuck would want to hang out with you? :roll: :lol:

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#28

Post by HighNDry » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:38 pm
Why don't you get some of your non-white non-psychotic and highly depressed friends like you are to join this site then. Honestly, I believe the only one that is full of shit is you retard. You don't have one friend that isn't white pussy boy. I guarantee if you did, maybe you wouldn't be such a depressed loser that is disgusting and a fucking pussy boy tool like you are. I actually think you have no friends. Who the fuck would want to hang out with you? :roll: :lol:
Easy, don't want to use up all of your shitty comebacks in one response.

You only have "minus on this board", "minus on this planet", and "my wife is beautiful and makes $150,000 a year" left.

Better ration them. I'm sure this won't be the last argument you get into with someone today.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#29

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:06 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:38 pm
Why don't you get some of your non-white non-psychotic and highly depressed friends like you are to join this site then. Honestly, I believe the only one that is full of shit is you retard. You don't have one friend that isn't white pussy boy. I guarantee if you did, maybe you wouldn't be such a depressed loser that is disgusting and a fucking pussy boy tool like you are. I actually think you have no friends. Who the fuck would want to hang out with you? :roll: :lol:
Easy, don't want to use up all of your shitty comebacks in one response.

You only have "minus on this board", "minus on this planet", and "my wife is beautiful and makes $150,000 a year" left.

Better ration them. I'm sure this won't be the last argument you get into with someone today.
One of the first rap songs that became a hit... ;)


User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6523
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#30

Post by Biker » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:08 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

That's 'cause you only like white people. He is pretty good though, I agree.
So he doesn't like rap/hip-hop and that means he only likes white people? Can you be any more retarded?
I know you can be. That was just rhetorical. No need to prove it.
That was a joke that went over your little head since he said he only likes Eminem as a rapper and he happens to be one of the only ones that are white.

Do you have any friends that aren't white? Just curious. This entire board seems to be made up of racist white people. That's why we have absolutely no minorities here. Did you ever notice? I happen to have an even mix of white and non-white people I associate with because unlike you I'm not a racist. 8-)
Funny how you enjoy calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, all the while stating that the way you associate with people is based on color.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#31

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:12 pm

You are the other racist on this board Biker. Enjoy some good black music. 8-)

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#32

Post by HighNDry » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:12 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:08 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

That's 'cause you only like white people. He is pretty good though, I agree.
So he doesn't like rap/hip-hop and that means he only likes white people? Can you be any more retarded?
I know you can be. That was just rhetorical. No need to prove it.
That was a joke that went over your little head since he said he only likes Eminem as a rapper and he happens to be one of the only ones that are white.

Do you have any friends that aren't white? Just curious. This entire board seems to be made up of racist white people. That's why we have absolutely no minorities here. Did you ever notice? I happen to have an even mix of white and non-white people I associate with because unlike you I'm not a racist. 8-)
Funny how you enjoy calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, all the while stating that the way you associate with people is based on color.
It's almost as if he's a hypocritical moron.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#33

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:14 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:12 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:08 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

That's 'cause you only like white people. He is pretty good though, I agree.
So he doesn't like rap/hip-hop and that means he only likes white people? Can you be any more retarded?
I know you can be. That was just rhetorical. No need to prove it.
That was a joke that went over your little head since he said he only likes Eminem as a rapper and he happens to be one of the only ones that are white.

Do you have any friends that aren't white? Just curious. This entire board seems to be made up of racist white people. That's why we have absolutely no minorities here. Did you ever notice? I happen to have an even mix of white and non-white people I associate with because unlike you I'm not a racist. 8-)
Funny how you enjoy calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, all the while stating that the way you associate with people is based on color.
It's almost as if he's a hypocritical moron.
Except I'm not, you are. That's why you are just like Biker and a racist.


User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6523
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#34

Post by Biker » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:14 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:12 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:08 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

That's 'cause you only like white people. He is pretty good though, I agree.
So he doesn't like rap/hip-hop and that means he only likes white people? Can you be any more retarded?
I know you can be. That was just rhetorical. No need to prove it.
That was a joke that went over your little head since he said he only likes Eminem as a rapper and he happens to be one of the only ones that are white.

Do you have any friends that aren't white? Just curious. This entire board seems to be made up of racist white people. That's why we have absolutely no minorities here. Did you ever notice? I happen to have an even mix of white and non-white people I associate with because unlike you I'm not a racist. 8-)
Funny how you enjoy calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, all the while stating that the way you associate with people is based on color.
It's almost as if he's a hypocritical moron.
Asa if there was any doubt.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#35

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:17 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:14 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:12 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:08 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

That's 'cause you only like white people. He is pretty good though, I agree.
So he doesn't like rap/hip-hop and that means he only likes white people? Can you be any more retarded?
I know you can be. That was just rhetorical. No need to prove it.
That was a joke that went over your little head since he said he only likes Eminem as a rapper and he happens to be one of the only ones that are white.

Do you have any friends that aren't white? Just curious. This entire board seems to be made up of racist white people. That's why we have absolutely no minorities here. Did you ever notice? I happen to have an even mix of white and non-white people I associate with because unlike you I'm not a racist. 8-)
Funny how you enjoy calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, all the while stating that the way you associate with people is based on color.
It's almost as if he's a hypocritical moron.
Except I'm not, you are. That's why you are just like Biker and a racist.

As if Biker and High-n-Dumb aren't the most racist losers on this board. They're threatened by black people, who are superior to them. :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#36

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Hey Biker, some dude just came into my house & guess what, he's not white. What should I do, kill him?


User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6523
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#37

Post by Biker » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:21 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 pm
Hey Biker, some dude just came into my house & guess what, he's not white. What should I do, kill him?
Hide your jewelry, sit nicely in the corner, and just let the wife enjoy herself

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#38

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:34 pm

OK, this one is for QD, since he doesn't like black people either. I saw them in concert twice, once in the 5th row.


User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#39

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:43 pm

Watch out Freddy Mercury, we have a better male soprano singer than you are, his name, Liberace. Listen to this live:


User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#40

Post by HighNDry » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:48 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:14 pm
Except I'm not, you are. That's why you are just like Biker and a racist.
Image
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#41

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:40 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:48 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:14 pm
Except I'm not, you are. That's why you are just like Biker and a racist.
Image
You do have mad skillz. :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#42

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am

Don't forget QD who invented gangsta Rap. I'll give you just one hint, it was white people, not black people, just like Hitler. ;)
Wait, wasn't Hitler a white dude, you tell me QD.


User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#43

Post by HighNDry » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:02 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am
Wait, wasn't Hitler a white dude, you tell me QD.
I thought Hitler was Puerto Rican.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#44

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 am

HighNDry wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:02 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am
Wait, wasn't Hitler a white dude, you tell me QD.
I thought Hitler was Puerto Rican.
Nah, but Ron Bacardi turned out some excellent rum. 8-)

& Puerto Rican girls are amongst the hottest babes on this planet, believe me I know. There's a reason why they are called "red" hot.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6523
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#45

Post by Biker » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:50 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 am
HighNDry wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:02 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am
Wait, wasn't Hitler a white dude, you tell me QD.
I thought Hitler was Puerto Rican.
Nah, but Ron Bacardi turned out some excellent rum. 8-)

& Puerto Rican girls are amongst the hottest babes on this planet, believe me I know. There's a reason why they are called "red" hot.
Yep, non-Mestizo men usually do produce great rum

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Playing Skyrim and picking my nose
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#46

Post by QillerDaemon » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:43 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm
That's 'cause you only like white people. He is pretty good though, I agree.
My first wife is from Bolivia. I dated a number of races thru the years, with really little regard to their ethnic background.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#47

Post by Smok44 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:00 pm

I don't discriminate except for those filthy dirty Salvadorans.

Image
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3722
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#48

Post by Stapes » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:58 pm

I hate trailer trash...…….oh wait.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#49

Post by Deathproof » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:07 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 am
HighNDry wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:02 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am
Wait, wasn't Hitler a white dude, you tell me QD.
I thought Hitler was Puerto Rican.
Nah, but Ron Bacardi turned out some excellent rum. 8-)

& Puerto Rican girls are amongst the hottest babes on this planet, believe me I know. There's a reason why they are called "red" hot.
No, they're not. The hottest girls are Scandinavians, Russians, and Japanese.
Thai whores are much, much better than Vietnamese whores, wouldn't you agree?

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Who can rap better than this?

#50

Post by Smok44 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:15 pm

Deathproof wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:07 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 am
HighNDry wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:02 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am
Wait, wasn't Hitler a white dude, you tell me QD.
I thought Hitler was Puerto Rican.
Nah, but Ron Bacardi turned out some excellent rum. 8-)

& Puerto Rican girls are amongst the hottest babes on this planet, believe me I know. There's a reason why they are called "red" hot.
No, they're not. The hottest girls are Scandinavians, Russians, and Japanese.
All the PR and Mexican women around here are fat piglets with their round bellies sticking out of their crop tops. Before PsychoFanatic tells you they're different by him, there are even more up by him than here. Fucking nasty!
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

Post Reply