Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:50 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:49 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:47 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 pm The point of the Biden Cancer Initiative is not to fund projects, interfere with regulatory decisions, or to lobby. We do not give grants, we do not touch patient data, we are not a silo of genomic information. Instead, we’re looking for efficiencies that can be implemented and addressing cultural issues that might be slowing us dow­n— the brakes we are leaving on while we drive the car, so to speak. Our goal is to work with the different organizations to figure out how they can double what they’re doing. When problems arise, we’ll address it by assessing solutions that already exist. We want to enrich the possibilities to scale a ubiquitous solution to a local solution.

We focus on creating the solutions to the problems that we know already exist, elevating collaborations and new efforts that improve patient outcomes and save lives.

https://www.jons-online.com/issues/2019 ... initiative

Joe Biden's Son died of brain cancer. If there was an illegality you can blame Trump's DOJ for not LOCKING HIM UP!!!!!!!
They should have also mentioned that they will raise millions and spend a few thousand doing those things. the rest will be happily grifted by the staff.
Go ahead and prove Biden defrauded anything, I'll wait here.
well, since you don't seem to have a problem with fake charities being set up to skim millions for salaries and give thousands for "conferences", then its pointless.
It's not a charity, you keep missing that point.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:50 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:49 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:46 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 pm and that charity never raised $1.8 billion to give to research. either, before, during or after those 2 years.

Congress passed the 21st Century Cures Act in December 2016, authorizing $1.8 billion in funding for the Cancer Moonshot over 7 years. The funding must be appropriated each fiscal year (FY) over those 7 years. Congress appropriated $300 million to NCI for FY 2017, $300 million for FY 2018, $400 million for FY 2019, and $195 million for FY 2020.

https://www.cancer.gov/research/key-ini ... initiative
the Cancer Moonshot was a completely different thing all together. And you know that. There is no connection to the Cancer Moonshot and Joe & Jill's cancer charity that we are talking about.
Are you saying The Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot is not connected to Joe Biden?
No. I'm not saying that. You understand that there is such thing as 2 charities, right?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:51 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 pm and that charity never raised $1.8 billion to give to research. either, before, during or after those 2 years.

Congress passed the 21st Century Cures Act in December 2016, authorizing $1.8 billion in funding for the Cancer Moonshot over 7 years. The funding must be appropriated each fiscal year (FY) over those 7 years. Congress appropriated $300 million to NCI for FY 2017, $300 million for FY 2018, $400 million for FY 2019, and $195 million for FY 2020.

the Cancer Moonshot was a completely different thing all together. And you know that. There is no connection to the Cancer Moonshot and Joe & Jill's cancer charity that we are talking about.
No. I'm not saying that. You understand that there is such thing as 2 charities, right?
You understand the second one isn't a charity, right?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:51 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:45 pm The point of the Biden Cancer Initiative is not to fund projects, interfere with regulatory decisions, or to lobby. We do not give grants, we do not touch patient data, we are not a silo of genomic information. Instead, we’re looking for efficiencies that can be implemented and addressing cultural issues that might be slowing us dow­n— the brakes we are leaving on while we drive the car, so to speak. Our goal is to work with the different organizations to figure out how they can double what they’re doing. When problems arise, we’ll address it by assessing solutions that already exist. We want to enrich the possibilities to scale a ubiquitous solution to a local solution.

We focus on creating the solutions to the problems that we know already exist, elevating collaborations and new efforts that improve patient outcomes and save lives.

Joe Biden's Son died of brain cancer. If there was an illegality you can blame Trump's DOJ for not LOCKING HIM UP!!!!!!!
They should have also mentioned that they will raise millions and spend a few thousand doing those things. the rest will be happily grifted by the staff.
well, since you don't seem to have a problem with fake charities being set up to skim millions for salaries and give thousands for "conferences", then its pointless.
i am making that criminally negligent error of interchanging the words "charity" and "non-profit". How horrible.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:52 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:51 pm

You understand the second one isn't a charity, right?
at least you manned up enough to admit they are 2 completely separate entities.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:53 pm

i am making that criminally negligent error of interchanging the words "charity" and "non-profit". How horrible.
I would argue that plenty of people profited from the Biden non-profit, to the tune of over 3 million
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Well you believe that not using that money the way you want it used is a slush fund. And that has a negative connotation
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:55 pm

I would argue that plenty of people profited from the Biden non-profit, to the tune of over 3 million
You opposed to paying people for work they perform?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Well apparently I am wrong. The Biden Cancer thing was a charity. At least it was a 501(c)3. Which is a charity by legal definition.

Biden Cancer Initiative Inc. is headquartered in Baltimore, MD, and is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 82-1610708. Donations are tax-deductible. The IRS NTEE classification code is G30, Cancer within the Diseases, Disorders, Medical Disciplines category. The IRS ruling year for tax exemption was 2017.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:57 pm Well apparently I am wrong. The Biden Cancer thing was a charity. At least it was a 501(c)3. Which is a charity by legal definition.

Biden Cancer Initiative Inc. is headquartered in Baltimore, MD, and is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 82-1610708. Donations are tax-deductible. The IRS NTEE classification code is G30, Cancer within the Diseases, Disorders, Medical Disciplines category. The IRS ruling year for tax exemption was 2017.
Send Merrick Garland your hard work
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:58 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:57 pm Well apparently I am wrong. The Biden Cancer thing was a charity. At least it was a 501(c)3. Which is a charity by legal definition.

i'm not saying its illegal. i'm saying that it is a charity. a charity that mostly paid its staff with the money they raised. there are lots of ways to spend money in a charity and not go to jail.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:02 pm

i'm not saying its illegal. i'm saying that it is a charity. a charity that mostly paid its staff with the money they raised. there are lots of ways to spend money in a charity and not go to jail.
Their mission statement that I have already posted literally says they are not a charity
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:03 pm

Their mission statement that I have already posted literally says they are not a charity
well, you also stated that they raised $1.8 billion. Which they did not.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:12 pm

The people behind it did, you know Joe?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Welp, this was a proper ass kicking of ol Capt. Funny thing is he mostly kicked his own ass :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Joe Biden did not defraud a charity. Case dismissed.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:14 pm

wow. you are probably dumb enough to think that if SpaceX paid a dividend it would show up on your Tesla statement.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:17 pm

wow. you are probably dumb enough to think that if SpaceX paid a dividend it would show up on your Tesla statement.
Irrelevant cowboy noises
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:28 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:17 pm

Irrelevant cowboy noises
its actually not irrelevant at all. Although Elon musk is the name behind both SpaceX and Tesla, they are separate companies that run separate books and balance sheets and file separate tax documents. In the eyes of the government they are as separate as you and me.

Same with Biden's Charity and Moon shot. Separate.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I survived The Bill Gates Flu
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:29 pm Image
FFS
Biker

Post by Biker »

Also known by their street name, 'women'

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

A COVID triple-mutant found in India could be much more deadly, and may be resistant to existing vaccines

Read it here
The scientist behind Pfizer's vaccine says people will likely need a 3rd COVID-19 shot and yearly doses

Full article
This in and of itself is kind of benign, if it were like a flu shot and largely a personal choice.

However, the vaccine passport ideas as they are being proposed and implemented should be cause for alarm.
Covid-19 Vaccine Passports Are Coming. What Will That Mean?

What happens if they need to show that they've been vaccinated to get into a grocery store or a pharmacy, and that's not something that their phone is capable of doing?” asks Maimuna Majumder, a faculty member in the Computational Health Informatics Program at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.

Check it out
Annual boosters + a system of complete exclusion unless you have your proper papers = a dystopian nightmare.

Every. Single. Time.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:02 pm
A COVID triple-mutant found in India could be much more deadly, and may be resistant to existing vaccines

Read it here
The scientist behind Pfizer's vaccine says people will likely need a 3rd COVID-19 shot and yearly doses

Full article
This in and of itself is kind of benign, if it were like a flu shot and largely a personal choice.

However, the vaccine passport ideas as they are being proposed and implemented should be cause for alarm.
Covid-19 Vaccine Passports Are Coming. What Will That Mean?

What happens if they need to show that they've been vaccinated to get into a grocery store or a pharmacy, and that's not something that their phone is capable of doing?” asks Maimuna Majumder, a faculty member in the Computational Health Informatics Program at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.

Check it out
Annual boosters + a system of complete exclusion unless you have your proper papers = a dystopian nightmare.

Every. Single. Time.

Dystopian nightmare? You fucking drama queen
I blame Biker.